*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Thunder - An unfortunate event that I was not allowed to talk about so I put it into video-form.

3 posters

Go down

War Thunder - An unfortunate event that I was not allowed to talk about so I put it into video-form. Empty War Thunder - An unfortunate event that I was not allowed to talk about so I put it into video-form.

Post by Da-Fort Tue 30 Apr - 18:10:34

Last edited by Da-Fort on Wed 8 May - 11:02:35; edited 2 times in total
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

War Thunder - An unfortunate event that I was not allowed to talk about so I put it into video-form. Empty Re: War Thunder - An unfortunate event that I was not allowed to talk about so I put it into video-form.

Post by sm4rtiez Wed 1 May - 0:05:08

loldicks.

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

War Thunder - An unfortunate event that I was not allowed to talk about so I put it into video-form. Empty Re: War Thunder - An unfortunate event that I was not allowed to talk about so I put it into video-form.

Post by Da-Fort Thu 2 May - 16:20:06

Could not resist.
Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Da-Fort Wed 8 May - 11:03:09

Made another TF2 themed video. Also updated the original post.

Da-Fort
Da-Fort
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Wed 8 May - 11:05:58

lol da-Fort :)

hahah I regret everything hilarious lol

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down