*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellent Interview with The SEAL who killed Bin Laden

5 posters

Go down

Excellent Interview with The SEAL who killed Bin Laden Empty Excellent Interview with The SEAL who killed Bin Laden

Post by Jay Scott Sun 17 Feb - 22:11:17

Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Excellent Interview with The SEAL who killed Bin Laden Empty Re: Excellent Interview with The SEAL who killed Bin Laden

Post by fillsson Mon 18 Feb - 12:56:46

That was really good man. Never thought of it that way.
fillsson
fillsson
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Excellent Interview with The SEAL who killed Bin Laden Empty Re: Excellent Interview with The SEAL who killed Bin Laden

Post by Player_1 Mon 18 Feb - 13:17:57

I've been thinking about it for a while, and I still don't understand how he can't find work or get into college. As an ex-SEAL he can get his foot in the door for so many security contracting jobs which pay big money.

Player_1

Registration date : 2012-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Mon 18 Feb - 13:55:52

If i was him i would work at walmart as a greeter, how fucked would that be the guy who killed bin laden is welcoming you to walmart lol

Great insight though
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovvi Mon 18 Feb - 14:00:34

Player_1 wrote:I've been thinking about it for a while, and I still don't understand how he can't find work or get into college. As an ex-SEAL he can get his foot in the door for so many security contracting jobs which pay big money.
He said he didn't want to hold guns anymore
Lovvi
Lovvi

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Player_1 Mon 18 Feb - 15:02:12

I meant as a suit and tie guy.

Player_1

Registration date : 2012-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 18 Feb - 18:29:17

Well tbh I think he should be living life to the fullest with his Family.. On who's expense? The f*****g GOV'S !!!!!!!!!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down