*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacker reports

+3
Jay Scott
DrHaX
Xazper
7 posters

Go down

Hacker reports Empty Hacker reports

Post by Xazper Sat 29 Dec - 11:58:48

Hacker report:
Name: Unknown
Time: 29 Dec 1156 GMT
Decription: I was near NE airfield ~600 meters NE when I was alt tabbed. When I came back in the game I heard a gunshot very close. It missed and I ran off. I paused in a tree and seconds later I heard footsteps running around me. I aborted instantly.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Hacker reports Empty Re: Hacker reports

Post by DrHaX Sat 29 Dec - 12:00:19

I got killed by a someone who teleported near me as well at the same time, there were 2 of them, I drove off with the SUV and tried to fight.. but yeah.. one guy i got a shot at but the other teleported behind me.
DrHaX
DrHaX

Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 29 Dec - 12:43:31

There everywhere late last night me and Vandal was on and an ANN REPORT came on and some soldier on a little TV screen said a report 10secs after it went we all go teleported to the thunderdome!

I have managed to ban atleast 3 hackers so far, but its a slow process and hard to get them quick enough.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Sat 29 Dec - 15:18:05

keep up the good work guys .
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Sat 29 Dec - 18:24:49

Do you have a lot of regulars now? It might be time to PW the server and give the pass out to regulars and such. Change the server name to let them know or something. Honestly, I've been thinking about playing this game, but I am not even going to start if hackers are a regular occurance.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sat 29 Dec - 19:56:43

Join a server admin community a get the ban list.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 29 Dec - 20:51:56

This is a very good idea Cren, and we have been talking about it today. We have about 35 regulars playing on our server and its only been running since Christmas day. So I think the sooner we password the server right we have atleast 10 active players.. once the other players that played there see the new title of the server then will be hitting nwa-clan.com faster then Crenshaw hands out a !b :D Joking wit ya dude Wink

But yer spot on Crenshaw Razz
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sun 30 Dec - 2:35:01

Amzing game tonight hacker free all night.. everybody playing how it should be played.. And alot of requests for the webby and a passworded server! Looks like things are going good at last :)
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Mon 7 Jan - 4:36:14

Thomas(UKGC)
TIME 04.30

WAS HACKING USING THERMAL GUNS TELEPORTING TO PLAYERS TO KILL THEM HE COVERED 20K IN 2 MINS ON FOOT NEED A BAN COULDN'T FIGURE OUT THE RCON COMMANDS TO DO IT SO I LEFT IT

MIDGET

Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum