*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midget good admin or bad public vote

+17
Viglen
Stemplus
ExeTick
Mr.Arked
Snippers
MeRk_PrOof
Crenshaw
speedhound1-WYD-
Abullet
Jay Scott
ukVandal
Fuggut
Sincoza
Elite.7231
ULTralViolet.xxx
slorg25
MIDGET
21 posters

Go down

good or bad

Midget good admin or bad public vote I_vote_lcap89%Midget good admin or bad public vote I_vote_rcap 89% 
[ 39 ]
Midget good admin or bad public vote I_vote_lcap11%Midget good admin or bad public vote I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 44

Midget good admin or bad public vote Empty Midget good admin or bad public vote

Post by MIDGET Tue 14 Aug - 23:23:11

you decide guys vote how u feel and leave me a message on how u think i can improve

MIDGET

Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Midget good admin or bad public vote Empty Re: Midget good admin or bad public vote

Post by slorg25 Tue 14 Aug - 23:23:46

One of the best
slorg25
slorg25

Registration date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

Midget good admin or bad public vote Empty Re: Midget good admin or bad public vote

Post by ULTralViolet.xxx Tue 14 Aug - 23:38:04

midge ive known you for god knows how long years and years your my best friend inside and outside of the clan, we was in ukwf and you and dunem were the best admins. you know how to treat the public players, you respect the rules and your a popular player. one of the things ive noticed about certain people they tend to rage at the public players if they get something wrong or ask too many questions because they are new, i hate seeing public players being treated like a peice of s**t on someones shoe we was all new to PR at one point we learnt from our mistakes and learnt how to play the game, so please other admins give people a chance and listen if someone is new and has a question thats the one thing i hate elite players thinking theyr big an know everything when theyve made mistakes themselvs.....
LEARN TO LISTEN LISTEN TO LEARN

:)
ULTralViolet.xxx
ULTralViolet.xxx

Registration date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Elite.7231 Tue 14 Aug - 23:39:38

Ha, You're a good admin :) Dunno why anyone would think otherwise Razz
Elite.7231
Elite.7231

Registration date : 2012-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Tue 14 Aug - 23:42:49

When you were made a senior admin, I was very happy. In my eyes, you are one of the best admins we have in our clan.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 15 Aug - 0:11:57

Ridiculous thread is ridiculous, one cannot be a bad admin unless they abuse their power, you admin in a different way so you keep doin it that way
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Wed 15 Aug - 0:14:20

can we add "Piss Artist" as a choice in the vote pls midge :p

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 15 Aug - 0:15:17

Don't forget to add "roly smoker"

happy9
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Wed 15 Aug - 0:15:42

iff wanted but been sober for nearly 3 weeks with work lol managed to have 3 beers tonight though pushing it a bit

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Wed 15 Aug - 0:16:15

lol

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abullet Wed 15 Aug - 0:31:06

Very good admin. Keep it up Midge Midget good admin or bad public vote 879428
Abullet
Abullet

Registration date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Wed 15 Aug - 0:39:40

i dont get this, your saying you're a good admin but if the vote goes agains't you its a bad public vote ? bit vain innit ? :D

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Wed 15 Aug - 1:16:45

If you were a bad admin you would've had your position stripped. Just look at some of the people who lost theirs. Anyway, it isn't for the public to decide if you're a good or a bad admin. You're doing just fine.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MeRk_PrOof Wed 15 Aug - 2:17:50

The way I see it mate is that the fact you have questioned yourself only proves you have your head screwed on; we're all human, people make bad calls now and again,both while administrating and towards the admin' themselves, we have all been there. Personally, I think you're among the group of consistantly good admin's still playing PR. Your public relations have always been sound and I think all those who frequent NwA servers know where they stand with you, and can rely on you to make the right call. Also, as Violet pointed out, people need to start somewhere and you respect that, and I can't recall in instance where I've ever witness you rage at anyone, something which I slightly envy you for. So yeah, keep it up man! (:

MeRk_PrOof

Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Wed 15 Aug - 3:59:25

And to add on to what Proof said, you kept me from making a few regrettable mistakes a few times when I was seething over one thing or another. You got my respect for that, if nothing else.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Wed 15 Aug - 8:49:39

Midget, you are one of the admins who works the hardest! You are one of the guys who helps maintain and improve the PR side of things, I think without your contributions it wouldn't be the same as it is today!

You have to realize that most people will do anything to get there way; Part of that for them will be slating you. Don't be disheartened; We do from time to time make mistakes but you have taken responsibility of them, so I don't seem what the problem is. The sad reality is when you do a good job most people won't notice Razz. The truth is Midget your a good admin to have. I would like to remind you that you were voted in as senior admin. Midget throughout the conversations we have had, my confidence in your abilities and judgement calls has only increased.

As to the improvement part: just take on-board a bit of feedback here and there as you have been doing! The trick is to always listen to both sides of the story.

I do challenge anyone who votes no to state why with feedback, as a no vote without feedback is quite counter-intuitive to the purpose of this topic.

TL;DR - Don't let the haters get to you, IMHO your a good admin Razz

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Wed 15 Aug - 9:12:13

I will vote good, but u have to go to Sincoza and punch him in the face!
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Wed 15 Aug - 9:19:46

Mr.Arked wrote:I will vote good, but u have to go to Sincoza and punch him in the face!
I second that. Come at me.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Wed 15 Aug - 9:28:46

give us all a blowjob and you are on top :D

but you are doing great :)

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Stemplus Wed 15 Aug - 10:37:56

Ofc you are a good admin, dunno why you thought you're bad Razz. Seriously you're one of the first guys I met in NwA, and I never had a problem with you :D BTW +1 because you like doing CAS (LAWL)
Stemplus
Stemplus

Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Wed 15 Aug - 11:39:17

The perpose of this is just to find out what people think about the way I admin I am not disheartened by any judgement as any critasism should be possative critasism

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Wed 15 Aug - 14:46:12

Can we lock this before his head is to heavy to lift of the desk lol
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Wed 15 Aug - 16:09:34

can the guys who vote bad please giv reason otherwise how am i ment to improve

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Wed 15 Aug - 16:11:55

Viglen wrote:Can we lock this before his head is to heavy to lift of the desk lol
lol
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Wed 15 Aug - 17:26:34

I genuinly lol'd when I saw the thread title. You're a great admin midget!
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Grizzly` Mon 20 Aug - 15:51:59

Made it bad.
Just kidding

Grizzly`

Registration date : 2012-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Mon 20 Aug - 19:51:08

I dare say the ones who voted bad might be the ones you sored by denying an appeal or something. You know... THOSE people.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Mon 20 Aug - 21:40:04

One of the best admins out there.
Danger_6
Danger_6

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Mon 20 Aug - 22:31:33

Midget good admin or bad public vote 35ismc
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Tue 21 Aug - 9:00:16

well i can cope with pleasing 36 out of 40 :)

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Tue 21 Aug - 18:30:40

crack head peace
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down