*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure if posted right-cosby,sry before hand then.

+5
Sincoza
MIDGET
Crenshaw
Jay Scott
Cosby
9 posters

Go down

Not sure if posted right-cosby,sry before hand then. Empty Not sure if posted right-cosby,sry before hand then.

Post by Cosby Sun 12 Aug - 18:21:03

Hello,i really dont know how to start this one. But here we go,have been kicked couple of times to day. First kick was on Operation archer- I said something like- Plz lets play something else than karbala cause would rather play coop then that s**t. Warning(Dont be abusive*) warning(respect all players) straight after being kicked-reason requirre maturity at all times.Hmm,so first you warn 2 times and then kick me right after for same thing you warned me for?.Whats the warnings for man if you just gonna kick me away?. So next map, kokan.Little sniping,otherwise teamplay taking out stationary AA,spotted SPG,techies,infantry snipers, and calling for mortars.About 5 times. Killing 4 enemies,bringing crates for FOBs near the new known cache. See here comes my/yours problem. On the way to SQ9 for down south on kokan and infront of a known cache with Taliban main in their back i figured,that the friendly apc that kryger and gingerjordan97 was driving could be good for a convoy.And ofc nice gameplay in PR spirit,they help me and i help the team and they help the team,you got me?. Asked,i was behind them when gingerjorden suddenly jumps out of the apc.LOL. Knows what i say after wasent completly fair cause i acutaly though he would jump from the apc to my logi to help me out x]. Then back in main i ask for a if they would extract me.NO WE DONT WANT TO-was the answear.So that means that they wanna go play tank right?.I tried to incorporate a little simply teamwork and maturity in to see the logic to convoy a logi fare into hostile land with an APC. Out i go to SQ9 drop the crates and get fucked up by a techie on the way home....BTW,on the way to SQ9 i get like 5 messages from admins or NwA member,that i should stfu,that i would be kicked and all kind of things.WHEN ALL THAT I WAS TYPING WAS GAME RELATED!!!. you Kicked me after a FFS comment after my logitruck has been powdered by the techie where the APC could have earned a kill and i a safe way home. LONG LONG one this one,but really pisses me off i try my best to teamwork and teamplay but is like admins are working against me...Dont have any fraps from to day so take my word. Hope to hear from your.Hope that you have listed all my comments and the answear from the chat that i asked for,much easier to talk about fact then pure memorie.

Cosby

Registration date : 2012-08-12

Back to top Go down

Not sure if posted right-cosby,sry before hand then. Empty Re: Not sure if posted right-cosby,sry before hand then.

Post by Jay Scott Sun 12 Aug - 19:47:26

I was the SL of the LAV so the LAV goes were I tell him to go not you Razz

You type ALOT! of commands in-game "even tho your asking for teamwork nobody is really looking at it because were using mumble and talking to each other"

I Kicked you after complaints from my LAV gunner, you was spamming go go go whilst standing infront of him everytime they RTB'd

You seem like a decent person Cosby so it would be nice to see you maybe leading some squads? and go download mumble dude! Wink

Hope that clears it all up for you.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Not sure if posted right-cosby,sry before hand then. Empty Re: Not sure if posted right-cosby,sry before hand then.

Post by Crenshaw Mon 13 Aug - 3:22:47

This is a common thing that happens when our admins are not on the same page. You might receive 5 warnings for 1 issue from 5 different people (though this shouldn't be the case) and sometimes a hot shot (guilty... I know, but it wasn't me this time) might kick because they're in a bad mood (again not proper procedure but still, we're all human).

2 things to take away from this:

1 - Keep on playing, you didn't do anything ridiculously serious, you're not on a hitlist, or a watch list (as your name didn't appear to the entire Admin team for a watch). This could very well have just been a misunderstanding. Easiest way to avoid these -- NwA Teamspeak and Mumble, of course. Not to mention, Mumble will vastly increase your efficiency for Teamwork. You want TW? Watch how fast Mumble increases that. Not to mention, you can have fun talking with squads and it's MUCH faster than typing, unless you're like me and can type an entire sentence in 3 seconds, but even then, in something like a firefight or a tank engagement, that's the difference between going on home and going up.

2 - Admins: Let's try to be on the same page with issues like this. That way we don't give someone 15 warnings for 1 issue and a possible kick when someone is upset. Like he said, if we give him a bunch of warnings and kick him after them, then why warn him? It's a tad sloppy, is all.
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Mon 13 Aug - 11:41:04

cosby i was the admin that kicked you on archer i kicked you because of the language you were using. the use of that language towards other players is frond upon hear at NwA to the point we have an auto command admins can use to kick players using bad language please bear this in mind when on our servers.

peace out

Midget

MIDGET

Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosby Mon 13 Aug - 15:49:36

Hey guys TY for the reply.Midget i get the point as i also says in my post above :D ,my language was not acceptebel. Im just being kicked again to day :(.
Commander on Burning, Midget resigned me from commander post again and again.Cause i was typing intel,and spotted with the commander "spot",whitch mean that it appears as an Team chat command...This also meant that UAV was up for 10sec and down for 10mins for every time i got resigned.Made it hard to keep up with the intel that was being repported,or suspected. Midget this post if for you,for me to try explain why i dident called the Area attack where you and rest wanted it. The cause was that i was spotting the fob many times,even call Cas on it,when you was in it. You dident hit it and simply said it was already down,when i just spotted it from UAV 10 sec early before you resigned me. Then a SQ calls it down on a pinned down Nmy squad i could see ffrom the UAV,and ofc i wouldent waste area on that but rather wait to we could attack Arar. Then you call it over Arar,and i confirm 5 times to diffrent SL that there no reason to drop it there,cause no Nmies and no SQ ready to attack it after the area attack. I says this alot of times,many times. You warn me for kicking me for not begin teamworking,when all i wanted was to get intel so we could regroup the team,and area arar and move in and take it. I was commander,this mean that i Command the team,not the other way around.Atleast thats the way i see the concept of the gameplay;). I had the overview,over the situation and decided what i said above. How can you kick me for not listening?,i thought admins job was not to command the team,but simply to make sure,rules was followed and not broken.I can see why somebody could kick me for the teamwork thing,but i was teamworking in the sense,what i explain above(waited to regroup the team"). There next many was on my neck from start,klopower merk aso.And smiley dident wanted to listen cause i was typing commands out.Klopower continue to bitch about i wasent on mumble,and not using my mic.I was both.The reason why i dident used the mic is that i dont find it suitebel for my kind of commanding.I use the spot,and gives commands once i awhile over the chat,so not only the SL knows but the team knows.+ attack,build or defend markers this is for the SLs. Smiley was the only ONE that was using SL mumble chat,rest wasent,so why did they complain over i didnet?. Last,i wasen/isent the only one using Teamchat for intel for the team.LONG LONG LONG again,but its the case. HT from ya,and ty for last reply cheers

Cosby

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Mon 13 Aug - 16:07:38

i was asked by 6 out of 7 squads to resign you because they wanted you to use your mic or not command i resigned you for not using your mic and then for teamwork because when asked to use your mic by multable squads you continued to not

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosby Tue 14 Aug - 16:17:09

Midget you are... Not wanna go there. Muting my mumble and forcing,chat again and again,stop asking s**t and then kick me for answear i said go to forum and read/take it there 3 times,and still you asked questions i like had to answear.You on mumble?,if im on im on,whats your problem?.Have you played in squad with me before?,So what do muting my mumble shows?.I dident hear my squad talk in a period in about 10min,so i dident talk. Again and again you are showing strange stuff.Spam kick could be reasoned,but rest is none of your buisness,many squads use voip but still on mumble.Play the game,do your job,AND MIND YOUR OWN F*CKING BUIS.Tied of ya s**t now,not sure if it personal couldent see why it should be. But you cant drop a s**t,and just kick people when they try to clean it up(try to explain,or talk back).I dont care.Funny all the things is have seen myself kicked for all theese times(spam,Lack of maturity,lack of teamplay) is all things that you do very often like alot other people.Wheres the reason for my kick above?,read my post again,as i see you clearly havent done it.Then we talk.Ugly pic now i understand why you so mad xD(joke).

Last edited by Cosby on Tue 14 Aug - 16:30:40; edited 1 time in total

Cosby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosby Tue 14 Aug - 16:25:58

Ups,kick for lack of teamwork wasent because of the "lack" of use of mic,you said straight forward on mumble that if i dient drop(accepted) the area where you wanted i would be removed, and again f*****g kick you out,for lack of teamwork "citat,and you did. This game is suposed to fun and enjoyeble,reason why people asked for my kick today was the chat that was been throwing back and forward between us".Should they ask for the admin to leave?. Cmon i even replied you when you asked if i was on mumble for 2min,and you dident answear back,just tested mumble mic,and its working so whats up?

Cosby

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Tue 14 Aug - 16:27:54

lol it is not ur style to communicate via mumble it is not our style to allow players that show lack of teamwork over and aver again continue to show lack of respect towards admins and other players. you were kicked by NwA Delta for Spam whitch he had warned you for 3 times. aged 20 and act like a 12 year old your squad mates typed up that there was no communication from you. i muted and defened your mic to see if u actually used mumble only 10 mins later when i when i told u what i had done this confirmed my suspisions

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Tue 14 Aug - 16:28:26

you did not reply and you moved out of the channel

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosby Tue 14 Aug - 16:35:03

Ofc it does this automatic when removed from the server the channel belongs to lol. What have my age to do whit this?,i think if your standard of a 20 is more than what i have said in theese posts,you should as A 24 year old have fare better skills in your arguments instead of short replies to a set of problems that i have questioned.Only had 1 STOP SPAMMING message rest was random Bs from your side,like the mumble thing where i tried to explain but got kicked clap clap.Shall we continue in this tone?

Cosby

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Tue 14 Aug - 16:36:59

coz im not arguing i am not childish enough to need to argue i tell it as it is and post

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Tue 14 Aug - 16:38:23

Cosby, many people asked you to stop spamming the all chat today including me, but you just ignored us and carried on. You wonder why you get kicked all the time when you also take the p*iss out of the admin right before you were kicked.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosby Tue 14 Aug - 16:59:15

If you ask around im sure you find more evidence that im using mumble,then im not.Ask p.klostroup, masterG, Evenjuh*,stemplus,slorg and many others all heard me on mumble,even had a little danish convisation yesterday with NwA* P.klostroup,so cant see where you get it from.I was not SL to day so had no exess to SL channel,only asked about if we could play vietnam maps over the all chat,could simply have been replied instead of the 3 "warnings" that you claim(again no STOP messages).And last,if people has a problem with spam,is the way to solve the problem,to spam them you self,like stfu you are spamming aso.-when this is the fare easiest=!r cosby spam not game related,and let the admins take care of it,instead of putting gas on the bonfire them self,and help" the chat types raise and raise,because others agree or disagree with what had been typed. Simply the centince, you are spamming is a spam if you not into what is being typed but simply,say you spamming or stfu for what ever reason,like when i was asking about Mvote/vietmaps,and i get stfu/you are spamming from Atom. At 24 that should be a piece of cake,but again you the admin with all the tools and power(you use and overuse in my eyes),im only the gamer at 20-21 soon,with work school,car and apartment.So guess im all wrong if you aint reading".If i wasent reasoned and decend then tell me why the F i should but so much time efford and energy in try to explain myself ???,and put it to justice,when bf2 only cot 5$ or i could change my NN?.Im pissed over the unjustice,i know admins can do what the f**k they want but the rules must count equal for all,otherwise the concept dies.Dear lord if only i had fraps on from yesterday to today alot would have be shown,and explained.Hope this helped

Cosby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosby Tue 14 Aug - 17:09:10

All chat spamming?,i got 1 warning,and about 30mins later i asked about the maps.and then you say you gave"3" warnings for the 3 comments on vietnam or not,you could easily answeared but it turned out with the I HAVE PROVEN YOU NOT ON MUMBLE thing from mr.Midget witch ofc i had to reply.So wheres the spam?.Atom says stop spam ,when/what ever i type anything,and same with few others.You know and i know how its like when you tagged this guy is getting warnings from admins= then he should just stfu,without really know whats it all about,thats why i message him to go here if he wanted answear for HIS *spam! *on either i had mic/mumble or not.Still dont see the problem?...I have argumented well for the "problems",but i dont see to get concrete reply that could had closen this post along time ago. I warned you and he did and you have done before,dosent help much when the kick is already implied and i dident see/got warnings.But see what lays before the warning,and why i should cross the line so many times",its normal insight when problems occur in life,to see the 2 sides of the story.im i even saying this...

Last edited by Cosby on Tue 14 Aug - 17:15:30; edited 1 time in total

Cosby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Tue 14 Aug - 17:11:49

We knew you were using mumble.. I could see you on the overlay.. the point is instead of using mumble, you were typing in either team or global chat to communicate or using global chat to talk about irrelevant subjects..
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Tue 14 Aug - 17:12:34

u dont need fraps we have chat logs and can see how much u spam the chat at 21 i had house kid job 3 cars(golf mk2 gti mk3 gti and omaga 2.5l v6) a zx6r ninja Yamaha r1 track bike wanna try show off any more?

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Not sure if posted right-cosby,sry before hand then. Empty Im Bill Gates,Im Arnie:bump1:

Post by Cosby Tue 14 Aug - 17:22:50

Midget this isent going anywhere,its your whole attitude you aproach this matter in.LOL who broad up the age thing?,im i showing of when saying,im a okay succesfull young man at 21(you dont even know me wtf) with a car and apartment and doing well?,when you say im unmature and you shouldent belive i was 20.Can you see the problem is you hit back with out even consider what im saying,but just swip it or "attack it".No conversation can go on like that man. seriously HOW mature is it to bring up age in this matter?,further more this shows your exploidtation,of random stuff that havent anything to with the matter of the situation,.-bloking my mumble, kicking me for not follow your view on how the commander should be played(Area attack),kicking/resign,dont even read my post through- Lack of respect,and hypocritecy for claiming maturity,when thats not what you show,this isent somekind of mascho contest so where you going with all that BS?.Im simply asking you to try answear,reply,explain the problem/situations im questining,and try to understand why i acted like i did... Kids in 2month,god no,im 21 i wanna live that life :D .And with the registration/ weight+/co2taxes on cars in denmark and gas xD,i think im good with my little pimped fiat punto to my education is done,so not even on that road dude xD.We all have dreams/hope to get s**t, thats alot of s**t you got there so cool for you dude.xD. Im just saying im not somekind of 21+ years old dude u living home no/low life dude dreaming and claiming s**t and mad over that you stepped on my toes and you are right and i wont admit it,and cant argument very well type of guy Shocked .Cause we are just humans and we make mistakes.But when it happends continuely you gotta ask whats going on,and that what im trying to explain my point of view off. My gramma sucks and prob lots of things wrong,not correct in my postes,but i texted straight on when the memory is still good,so sry for any uncorrectness, misunderstanding wrong/missuse of language there is,even that it suck to read or what ever :D Its the internet LOL im superman bump1

Last edited by Cosby on Tue 14 Aug - 17:43:21; edited 1 time in total

Cosby

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Tue 14 Aug - 17:41:56

right this is not going anywhere, here is the simple version:

1. Don't spam s**t during the game.
  2. If you do then you will eventually be removed fom the server by one of our admin team for the sake of the other 61 players on the server.
  3. Don't come to the forums and bitch and moan and spam.
  4. If you do then you will eventually be removed fom the forums by one of
    our admin team for the sake of the rest of the NwA community.
I hope you can understand this and follow the above points.

PS I kicked you earlier on today for spam, I warned you at least 3 times and you did not stop so I removed you from the server a la step 2.

/Thread Locked - DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THIS
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosby Tue 14 Aug - 17:54:16

Viglen wrote:
No admins in game at the moment sorry our real life schedule has had an affect on your PR experience. LOL,you think i want you to be sry?.Read above

Don't come to the forums and bitch and moan and spam. How can you even say this?,you just did and with out any reasoning for what im saying and what this is about. A bitch says stupid stuff

our admin team for the sake of the rest of the NwA community. Only seen guys that have been involved in the situations Midget ex. The rest theres not directly in it,i cant see what you eveing doing on a topic you not involved in. Removedfor what?,i dont say anything to offend anyone,my tone as you can see in first post was polite,and im trying to explain my self.But you can see how its goes,whos dragging it over there. With al respect i get the understand the points,but there no reason to type them out,when you cant answears on a Appel as it has become now.But you just lock me down intead of doing or even trying to reply anything. Can only LOL ATM maturity,and teamwork out of the window on my point ridi xD.The N is right must most be for N with a Wrong attitude xD.Cant take it,you aint worth it xD

Cosby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosby Tue 14 Aug - 17:57:23

Argue and argument? Im do not have english as my first language,but this isent the same.Argue is something you do with ya GF or best friend abut money. Argument is simply,getting your claim on the table and back them up. Yes it right it took that turn,but read all this through and you can see why and wwho started it.

Cosby

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Tue 14 Aug - 18:00:02

[15:52 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: what some sh*t brits got for AA
[15:53 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Chinese got MG n
[15:53 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Hairy
[15:54 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: pr0n?
[15:54 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: porno?
[15:54 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Oh okay
[15:54 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Pron is something else x}
[15:54 GLOBAL ] plan=b atom9[CH]: cosby do you have now a mic?
[15:55 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Yes got one about 1 year ago
[15:55 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Im so happy
[15:55 GLOBAL ] plan=b atom9[CH]: jbut you dont use it
[15:55 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: I made a post in the NwA forum go and read it Wink
[15:56 GLOBAL ] *NwA* (eng)A_M1dget_{en: mumble is for using mic ovawise u may as well not use it
[15:56 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Nope.
[15:58 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Chinese server ran vietnam map to day(i was on ping 250)
[15:58 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Can we run at viet map?
[15:58 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Aking for map is that spam?
[15:59 SQUAD 2 ] Cosby[Dk]: !r can we run vietnam maps?
[16:00 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Why cant you run a vietnam map
[16:01 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: No rather play the same over over,basra burning kashan aso
[16:02 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: like everytime im in a squad
[16:02 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: midget go read my post,maybye it helps your questions
[16:02 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Im keep getting you are spamming...
[16:03 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Bla bla admin= person that make sure servers rule are hold,not kicking peoplefor not listen to him gameplay wise LOL
[16:06 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: LOL you so wise
[16:06 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: Its accusations,random picks dosent prove where you wanna go.you are Wrong
[16:07 GLOBAL ] Cosby[Dk]: go read and be inlighted

then u were removed for spam

MIDGET

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Tue 14 Aug - 19:18:09

Cosby go and play some were else learn some respect and how to play this game then come back becasue you are looking to be permantantly removed if you carry on like this .

1 week then come back .
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Tue 14 Aug - 20:25:21

As the guy said he was not spamming!!!

If thats not spamming god help us if he does indeed start spammin lol

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Tue 14 Aug - 22:59:11

Cosby wrote:Viglen wrote:

1. No admins in game at the moment sorry our real life schedule has had an affect on your PR experience. LOL,you think i want you to be sry?.Read above

2. Don't come to the forums and bitch and moan and spam. How can you even say this?,you just did and with out any reasoning for what im saying and what this is about. A bitch says stupid stuff

3. our admin team for the sake of the rest of the NwA community. Only seen guys that have been involved in the situations Midget ex. The rest theres not directly in it,i cant see what you eveing doing on a topic you not involved in. Removedfor what?,i dont say anything to offend anyone,my tone as you can see in first post was polite,and im trying to explain my self.But you can see how its goes,whos dragging it over there. With al respect i get the understand the points,but there no reason to type them out,when you cant answears on a Appel as it has become now.

4. But you just lock me down intead of doing or even trying to reply anything. Can only LOL ATM maturity,and teamwork out of the window on my point ridi xD.The N is right must most be for N with a Wrong attitude xD.Cant take it,you aint worth it xD

1. that is a sig - it appears under there cos it is funny and I like it, nothing to do with this.
  2. You are saying stupid stuff and you are moaning
  3. I am directly involved cos I kicked you today - and you moaned about it.
  4. I locked this cos it wasn't going anywhere, and also cos I have better things to do with my life than help you sort yours out.
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Wed 15 Aug - 0:54:23

Don't feed the troll.

This guy has been given 7 days to listen to the warning of multiple kicks for spam and filling this forum with inane bollox.

I have exercised my right and a admin and protector of common sense to ban this troll for 7 days from posting in the forum.

If he does come back let's hope the server kicks and advice giving by many members sunk in. Oh and he has stopped lolling at you lot falling for this troll.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum