*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHEN WILL 1.5 COME OUT!

5 posters

Go down

WHEN WILL 1.5 COME OUT! Empty WHEN WILL 1.5 COME OUT!

Post by Padmasanaa Fri 10 Jul - 0:46:17

Honestly it feels like forever since they announced they were working on 1.5... where is it?
Padmasanaa
Padmasanaa

Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

WHEN WILL 1.5 COME OUT! Empty Re: WHEN WILL 1.5 COME OUT!

Post by kopite73 Fri 10 Jul - 7:51:14

probalyy all tied up with the 1943 realease . Evil or Very Mad
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Padmasanaa Fri 10 Jul - 12:09:48

kopite73 wrote:probalyy all tied up with the 1943 realease . Evil or Very Mad

Wouldn't doubt it :(
Padmasanaa
Padmasanaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Impulsive*Play3r Fri 10 Jul - 14:44:35

you ever heard of patience young padawan.

Would you rather EA to spend 2 months on a patch and get it all wrong liek they did with 1.3 ? if you've played 1.3 you would understand what im on about.

This is going to be the last ever patch for BF2, so 1) would you rather them take there time and get it right to what the community wants, with less bugs and glitches or 2) let them rush it and not think about what the community wants and bugger it all up meaning bf2 will die within months.

Impulsive*Play3r

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Fri 10 Jul - 14:51:13

the bata version has been out about 3months i think tho lol .. they just cant be ars es or as b4 bust on other things
:drunken:
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by cityslick Fri 10 Jul - 15:55:36

A few days ago the gave us Beta Patch 3.

Impulsive*Play3r wrote:what the community wants with less bugs and glitches

tbh they havent given the community anything they want. They listen to the wrong people. They listen to the noobs who run around with PKM moaning about instaprone, when 90% of instaproners are pkm whores. we asked for less nades per kit but they are all into the pub side of the game and dont give a s**t about anyone else. FACT

cityslick

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by devilhawk Fri 10 Jul - 17:48:25

Hey, lets face it, they dont give a s**t about PC anymore, the company has virtualy turned console !

i just hope to god they fix the hitbox ! you could waste a whole mag on sm1 while there running and it wouldnt have any affect, so for that reason they can ake aslong as they want just to get things right :pirat:

devilhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Padmasanaa Fri 10 Jul - 23:04:52

Impulsive*Play3r wrote:you ever heard of patience young padawan.

Would you rather EA to spend 2 months on a patch and get it all wrong liek they did with 1.3 ? if you've played 1.3 you would understand what im on about.

This is going to be the last ever patch for BF2, so 1) would you rather them take there time and get it right to what the community wants, with less bugs and glitches or 2) let them rush it and not think about what the community wants and bugger it all up meaning bf2 will die within months.

I have been very patient waiting on ea, they always seem to take their sweet time releasing any patches or content. Gosh, they said bf Hero's would be available last summer, then fall, then Christmas, and it ends up getting rolled all the way back to this summer. This patch has been in "development" for probably around two years now, isn't any one else getting f***ing tiered of messed up hit boxes yet, nothing feels better then taking an m95 shooting a damn mec in the head and all you see is a plume of dust fly off there head and they stand there like the're superman, like the bullet didn't even affect them. I think all players are sick of waiting this long to fix something that should have been fixed with the first patch ever released. now you tell me waiting this long for 1.5 how the hell am i not patient, I'm surprised I still play BF2
Padmasanaa
Padmasanaa

Back to top Go down

Post by cityslick Sat 11 Jul - 11:49:17

Padmasanaa wrote:
I have been very patient waiting on ea, they always seem to take their sweet time releasing any patches or content. Gosh, they said bf Hero's would be available last summer, then fall, then Christmas, and it ends up getting rolled all the way back to this summer. This patch has been in "development" for probably around two years now, isn't any one else getting f***ing tiered of messed up hit boxes yet, nothing feels better then taking an m95 shooting a damn mec in the head and all you see is a plume of dust fly off there head and they stand there like the're superman, like the bullet didn't even affect them. I think all players are sick of waiting this long to fix something that should have been fixed with the first patch ever released. now you tell me waiting this long for 1.5 how the hell am i not patient, I'm surprised I still play BF2

BFH sucks anyway it was a cheap steal of TF2 and tryed getting into pay to play zone and seems to have failed. 1.5 hasent been in development for 2 years. it only really started when the officaly talked about it just before Xmas. They then knew that alot of bugs were in the game so they kinda loled alot and tryed to fix it.

also dont start talking about dust. 1.5 aint gonna fix the fact that if u hit someone they dont die. bf2 is a old game. old netcode. old everything. they tryed fixing Hitreg on the move and that seem to of helped a bit. other than that here is a few ways to get good reg.

epic 100mb inet
shithot comp for fps
everything on low other than geo
Play css and get pr0 aim
aim for body if on pub

please dont moan we are even lucky to have a patch.

cityslick

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Impulsive*Play3r Sun 12 Jul - 2:30:31

Padmasanaa wrote:
Impulsive*Play3r wrote:you ever heard of patience young padawan.

you do realise when EA fixes one bug another pops up, its to do with scripting, you can fix a major bug and 2 others pop up or something, i'd rather them take their time on a patch and hopefully get it right rather then fixing a few major bugs and leaving all the little ones which will eventually kill bf2. People in bf2 have gotten to live with 1.41 , yes ok it has its time when the bugs are really annoying, but most of the time it is pretty decent.

Also they have 2-3 guys working on the patch, not so many like all the others, they are also making battlefield3,im not tlaking about bf 1942 or bad company2 i mean they are actually making battlefield3.

Impulsive*Play3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum