*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IeIine (ieiine)

4 posters

Go down

IeIine (ieiine) Empty IeIine (ieiine)

Post by invisible.nin Sat 16 Jun - 3:44:11

USERNAME: IeIine (capital i's instead of small L's to avoid correct typing of his name of his name and therefore avoid being kicked/banned)
TIME: ~3:30 am (CET) to 5:00 am (CET)

This guy teamkilled on my team not only once but absolutely massively and repeatedly.
He has been so far kept been TKed back from many to stop him from doing it.
He was basically standing on the cache and just shooting everybody that spawned on it.
Later when the round ended, he was laughing on mumble calling everybody "bitches" for "being owned" by him.

The next round was Operation Marlin, where he kept TKing everybody, then an NWA member tried to get an admin online.
Admin came and I don't know if he got kicked, banned or whatever but he was gone.
The round was restarted (without reloading the map) and then later when no admin was online he came back, doing the same s**t over and over again.
Not only my whole squad got angry at him but also the rest of the team and people started TKing him back and leaving the server.
That way it emptied out within about 1 hour from 64 to ~20 Players and less.

I made a bunch of screenshots about it but the most didn't get saved for some reason.
You can see the Album of about 17 Pictures of his TKing... and that is just a very little part of how many I actually made.
LINK TO THE PICTURE ALBUM: imgur.com/a/UjCPv

Working on an upload of the video I made about his Teamkilling.

Last edited by invisible.nin on Sat 16 Jun - 4:33:37; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Informations)

invisible.nin

Registration date : 2012-06-16

Back to top Go down

IeIine (ieiine) Empty Re: IeIine (ieiine)

Post by kopite73 Sat 16 Jun - 8:29:16

thank you very much for the report . we are sorry this guy caused you and others trouble last night.

one of our admins tried to join to get him but was unable . We have now however carried out a manual ban on this little c**k sucker and now he can go back to karkand wer he belongs .

sorry for this experience you had last night we hope you enjoy the rest or you gaming here at NwA all reports are taken serious thank you very much .

Kop and the admin team .
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by invisible.nin Sat 16 Jun - 8:38:38

Hi.
It was not the first day he did that, I remember his name from other servers and think he did similar stuff when the admins were not online.

Thank you & keep it up!

invisible.nin

Registration date : 2012-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 16 Jun - 10:34:39

Ah damn i'm sorry Invisible, I came on as fast as stocky told me but I missed him, I stayed around for a good 20-30 mins to make sure he wasn't coming back :( really sorry he did ,woulda loved to have banned him myself...

Last edited by Fuggut on Sat 16 Jun - 10:36:00; edited 1 time in total
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Sat 16 Jun - 10:35:17

manual ban added, thanks
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum