*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner

+6
Naytdawg
Smurf_cfc
Viglen
Jay Scott
BXV-[Tr]
speedhound1-WYD-
10 posters

Go down

Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner  Empty Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Thu 14 Jun - 17:40:15

i just can't understand why Argentinian people put up with this s**t, it's history repeating itself almost to the letter.

over the years i've made many Argy friends online and by and large they are educated and very nice people yet every time their government starts to fail out come the FALKLANDS.......

what a disrespectful bitch, i'd be more than happy to kick her in the c**t.

if any Argentinian reads this here is a message for you, do you like Venezuela ? do you like Hugo Chavez ? well your president is taking you down the same road, vote the bitch out as soon as you can or you to will be a pariah state with in no time.

Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner ......what a bitch.. thumbsdown

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner  Empty Re: Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner

Post by BXV-[Tr] Thu 14 Jun - 17:46:34

Ehehe.At first i thought, a guy who can't speak English:)
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner  Empty Re: Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner

Post by Jay Scott Thu 14 Jun - 17:46:42

Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner  100_7004
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Thu 14 Jun - 17:47:34

Agree what a bitch if i see her when I'm there ill aim my big toe right towards her baby maker lol

Why cant she just f**k off and leave history as history
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Thu 14 Jun - 17:59:55

I'm a bit clueless about why you have such an anger on her?Can someone lighten me up please?
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Thu 14 Jun - 18:02:07

she is in new york tonight at the united nations to 'claim' the Falklands.

speedhound1-WYD-

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Thu 14 Jun - 18:10:17

Oh well...there goes our Argentinian player base...see you guy's

Britania Rule :@
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Thu 14 Jun - 18:14:42

BXV-[Tr] wrote:I'm a bit clueless about why you have such an anger on her?Can someone lighten me up please?

She dumped speed online - sad but true lol
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Thu 14 Jun - 18:16:35

i wouldn't touch her with yours

speedhound1-WYD-

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Thu 14 Jun - 18:28:57

Let alone the navy. 3 para are being deployed there sometime this month. Had them all out on the piss. Were gearing up for another 80 day kick off big time
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Thu 14 Jun - 18:58:46

Someone needs to tell her to get back into the kitchen...

If they want them they can try and get 'em they'll have no chance, their Navy, Air Force and Army are even more outnumbered and outdated nowdays compared to 30years ago.
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Thu 14 Jun - 19:31:15

It's what the Argies do when ever the government is unpopular or the country is in economic depression.

Last time the previous regime attempted to take over the Falklands to prove to their people that they weren't doing jack s**t (which they were).

Sod the lot. The buggers claim that we are being Imperialist, well f**k me, Imperialism is when the inhabitants are made to live under a regime that they don't want. The Falklanders are proud to be British! They want to stay that way. Ergo, the Argentinians are behaving in an Imperialist manner.
Danger_6
Danger_6

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Thu 14 Jun - 20:22:09

Actually, we only went to war in the Falklands because that bitch Thatcher was way behind in the polls. No-one knew that there was oil down there in the '80's. Kirchner is Mother Teresa compared with that mad old c**t..

Lets not kid ourselves here:

1: It's only about oil. No-one - Brit or Argy, gives a flying albatross guano about the Falklanders themselves.

2: We don't have the military resources to take back the Falklands again because our forces are too stretched fighting over oil in other sovereign states. Plus, the USA won't bail us out like last time because they are in bed with Kirchner - they want her oil....

See the pattern?

Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner  0162-0-5-82_WARPICJOBCENTRE
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 14 Jun - 20:27:38

Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner  Spitting
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Thu 14 Jun - 20:35:07

ivan,

Actually that's just a theory of yours. nothing more nothing less.

you say the islanders had no say and no one gave a stuff yet enough British people gave their lives to prove you wrong.

and as for right now we don't need anyone's help we have all the kit and people down there right now thx.

speedhound1-WYD-

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Thu 14 Jun - 20:38:47

Quit reading the Daily Mail Brian....

Cristina Elisabet Fernández de Kirchner  5289-20-3-03MEANWHILEFALKLANDS
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Thu 14 Jun - 20:47:07

daily f*****g mail !! are you drunk ?

speedhound1-WYD-

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Thu 14 Jun - 20:49:33

:)
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Thu 14 Jun - 21:07:39

Where the army are stretched the navy are not, I will promise this to you now Argentina will never take the Falklands by force it just simply wont happen. Hence why this bitch is trying the diplomatic approach no blood or money is spent and you gain more votes in the next election.

My captain served on HMS Broadsword in the Falklands conflict and is deaf in one ear due to a bomb exploding about 20 meters to his left, with experience like that on our side you cant help but feel in good hands.

The reason why we have alot of surface fleet there is just a flex of the muscle, look at the size of my c**k come any closer and I'm going to ram it up your arse sort of thing
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Thu 14 Jun - 22:44:55

i thought the navy had a dont ask dont tell policy " i have a big c**k and i will ram it up your arse" hmmm....

trident subs just a like a giant penis to the world lol
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Thu 14 Jun - 23:20:58

Well, i'm pretty sure this topic has broken a few forum rules, but since it's about someone I really really dislike, I couldn't care less Razz

Even if Argentina did have a legitimate claim, we technically invaded and conquered their land in 1982 when we fought for that land.

I remember watching on TV this UN meeting and the British ambassador was there and the Argentine stood up and said "I wanna discuss the falklands" and so everyone agreed to open up the topic, they then turned to the british ambassador who said "There's nothing to discuss" and walked out :D I lol'd that day but felt a sense of pride :3

I think the PR mod of Falklands isn't really a good idea since it's all kicking off again, i'd let things calm down firstly.

At the end of the day, my brother is in the Navy and is sailing to the falklands this year (maybe) so i'm really hoping nothing kicks off, and if the people of the falklands want to be part of the commonwealth then they have every right to do so, otherwise that's taking away peoples freedom and human rights, which terrorists seem to have more of than the common man which is ridiculous.

-nod-
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Thu 14 Jun - 23:46:23

Naytdawg wrote:trident subs just a like a giant penis to the world

Exactly long hard black and full of seaman
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Fri 15 Jun - 5:46:39

Viglen wrote:
Naytdawg wrote:trident subs just a like a giant penis to the world

Exactly long hard black and full of seaman

Vig stop saying sh!t like that cause your underlining people's perception of the navy lol you
big fat wooof

Que the music - " ........I'N THE NAVY.." lol
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum