*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alexandersen830000

+2
ivandobsky
slorg25
6 posters

Go down

alexandersen830000 Empty alexandersen830000

Post by slorg25 Fri 25 May - 15:39:26

NAME: alexandersen830000
SERVER: NwA Insurgency - Dragon Fly
TIME: About 15:35 GMT, Friday

I joined the server and initially found him flying a lynx while not in a trans squad. I made a trans squad and asked if he could return it as there is now a trans squad made. I think he landed somewhere around train station (looking at the map), sat there for about 30 seconds and exploded. I then reported him for asset steal and asset waste, with Ivan and Bullet online to which nothing was done. He then took a tank while not in a tank squad, and wasted that as well.

Just thought I'd report him here as reporting in game had no effect.

Thanks,

slorg
slorg25
slorg25

Registration date : 2011-07-10

Back to top Go down

alexandersen830000 Empty Re: alexandersen830000

Post by ivandobsky Fri 25 May - 17:07:11

Gosh, I'm sorry you are upset Slorg.

I guess Bullet & myself were just too busy enjoying our game to notice your moaning.
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by slorg25 Fri 25 May - 18:35:01

I have legitimately reported a player, all I want is for something to be done about it. I don't come here to be insulted by admins.
slorg25
slorg25

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 25 May - 18:53:22

Hey Slorg.

Thanks for the report we'll deal with that person appropriately.

On behalf of the admins though, sometimes we do miss reports do to having an intense game ourself, so please don't try to point and tell on specific admins for not doing their job when really they can't see everything :D

thanks.
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Fri 25 May - 19:00:51

I noticed somebody called Alec with some sort of clan (RUS) ? or something like that i found he nose - dived a lynx into the ground outside main and blew that up warned him personally myself, and then he tried solo'ing an apc in main and he got kicked - i didn't notice an "Alexander" person doing anything in-game nor did i see anybody saying anything in chat.

We keep our eyes open but i guess we missed that. Ivan was having dc issues himself and i was having a busy round (came 1st on the scoreboard) we can't see every little detail specially since we we're in an apc sq - we found the tank in the city and returned it to main, didn't see who did it though, if your saying it was this guy then fair enough, i thought it was some gs / gis clan guys who did it.
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Fri 25 May - 19:34:18

Personally Slorg...
You GS take the heavy assets so often that I have little sympathy for you when you complain about others.

What was it that round?
Pony Trans?
Next round: Pony SPG
Next round: Pony Tank and Pony APC all locked for you and your cronies....

Do you not think that other public players might like to use those assets sometimes?

ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 25 May - 20:08:43

ivandobsky wrote:Personally Slorg...
You GS take the heavy assets so often that I have little sympathy for you when you complain about others.

What was it that round?
Pony Trans?
Next round: Pony SPG
Next round: Pony Tank and Pony APC all locked for you and your cronies....

Do you not think that other public players might like to use those assets sometimes?

thumbsup
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by slorg25 Fri 25 May - 20:10:52

Pony Tank: Myself, -GS- Forceecho and a random, the random later becomes gunner.

Pony APC: -GS- Theonelegion, -GS- Shaddydashadow and two randoms

Pony SPG: Myself, -GS- Forceecho and 4 randoms.

No trans squad half way through the game so I make a trans squad.

So please drop it.
slorg25
slorg25

Back to top Go down

Post by ivandobsky Fri 25 May - 20:27:43

Correction:
Before round started on Gaza;

Pony Tank LOCKED SOLO with Slorg

Pony APS LOCKED SOLO with Legion

My point stands methinks.....
ivandobsky
ivandobsky

Back to top Go down

Post by slorg25 Fri 25 May - 20:54:02

Locked to get members in, once members are in the squads are open to others joining.
slorg25
slorg25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Fri 25 May - 23:04:38

Hang on am i missing some valuable information here?

SPG - doesn't the driver and gunner slot only matter? i mean its not like u see spg's with people wanting to sit on the back...

APC - same really isn't it? nobody clicks like a maniac to get in the back of an APC they wana drive or gun...

Tank - Oooo 3 slots on a tank. but wait? you had a random person gunning :O well.. later on really after the normal rule of dying as the gunner is to rotate your crewmen to new positions everytime you die...

But that's fine!

We don't mind clans taking Assetts - hell we do it alot as its our server and we're always in it.
But you never see us constantly choosing assetts - i myself rotate between Inf and Trans - sometimes armour but i like to give other people the chance to use armour so thats rather rare i do that.

Our main issue is that it is EVERY round you play you start a locked squad at 1:30.9 in a basically 2 man assett squad where u get your member in, then invite the pubbers but tell them you 2 are the ones that are going to use the said assett because you were both the 1st guys in. Be fair and ROTATE - try different things!
I don't personally see why one person would only want to use assetts in this game - if you think your the best APC gunner or TANK gunner in the game, then you should be improving on skills your not the best at - like squad leading or medic or AR/grenadier/sniper/AT etc etc. but anyway don't listen to me because you obviously didn't read this entire essay.
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by slorg25 Fri 25 May - 23:18:34

I completely disagree with the statement that we ALWAYS make asset squads and never try anything new i.e. infantry. I also disagree that NwA rotate their squads, while taking CAS every round. I don't really understand what you're trying to say with these sweeping statements and generalisations about my clan but please give it a rest.

I can't be bothered to argue about this s**t anymore, just came to report a guy for breaking the rules.

Thanks Fugget,

slorg out.
slorg25
slorg25

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Fri 25 May - 23:26:10

thanks for the repot slorg take what ever assets you like i mean ffs i do aslong as there the 1st named squad there is no issue
thanks again
midget

MIDGET

Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Sat 26 May - 7:29:20

Hi All

well to close this matter up i would just say .

Slorg thanks for the report.

however the problem with this and what has probaly caused it to turn in to what it did was that you singled out the two admins/members for doing nothin. Now thats were you probaly got there backs ups. Im sure you probaly didnt mean too but its human nature to then act as they did . we all know what the old kop would of done lol .
The admins and members may be on the servers but not allways at the pc or sometimes in a fire firght and dont see the reports or cant act on them so quick cos there playing . So of you want to report people thats great and we appricate it loads . Just dont bring the only line people into it unless you think they need reporting and this probaly would not of turned in to what it has .

I think relations between are two clans are greatly improving , im sure there are allways going to peope ya dont get on with . We have that in the clan too no one liek scotty but we doing our charity work to look after him .lol

So lets have this as lessons learnt and all play with what kit / assest ya want . obvious 1.30 rule applies

ps good luck beeting them cas whores to it lol peace

kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: