*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Rusty Bayonett (Vid's from Voodoo)

5 posters

Go down

Operation Rusty Bayonett (Vid's from Voodoo) Empty Operation Rusty Bayonett (Vid's from Voodoo)

Post by Voodoo Sat 5 May - 11:47:17

Since I have 314GB of pure footage from this event, I'm going to be posting some of it here, that's a teaser :D

Operation Rusty Bayonett (Vid's from Voodoo) Bravoplatoon
My beloved Platoon

Operation Rusty Bayonett (Vid's from Voodoo) Landingyx
About to land in LZ X-Ray (That's how intense the firing was Razz)

Operation Rusty Bayonett (Vid's from Voodoo) 80433420
POW's stumble across my squad during the ceasefire, shortly I get sniped as they were a distraction Rolling Eyes
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Operation Rusty Bayonett (Vid's from Voodoo) Empty Re: Operation Rusty Bayonett (Vid's from Voodoo)

Post by ExeTick Sat 5 May - 11:58:38

my chopper there at 1.23 landing behind sq leader.

and my god it was allot of bullet flying towards my chopper.

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Operation Rusty Bayonett (Vid's from Voodoo) Empty Re: Operation Rusty Bayonett (Vid's from Voodoo)

Post by Voodoo Sat 5 May - 12:05:17

did you see the H-34 at 1:32? The command element chopper fell over after dodging the HAT during my vid :D
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Sat 5 May - 12:08:10

yeah that guy said he wasnt that great of a pilot but he wanted to.

after he flipped that one he was a doorgunner rest of the game Razz

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 5 May - 12:12:14

Wowzer look at those grapix lol Noooot1
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Sat 5 May - 12:15:31

Dude, that was so awesome. All those choppers 'n shizz! DAMN
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Sat 5 May - 12:20:09

Yeah, you should see some of the video's I'm going to put up now :D They did like 2 chopper patrols, sometimes stopping to let the door guns let loose on the infantry whilst I just look up and catch hot shell casings :D

CAS was excellent too.. he missed once, so we all slated him for about 5 seconds, then I saw some more black shapes moving in the distance, he comes in again, massive bang and a big plume of grey smoke.. no more shapes :D
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Sat 5 May - 13:03:21

I had to resque one chopper crew because they got shoot to s**t Razz

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Sat 5 May - 13:51:22

Hahaha! You should see the infantry videos I'm about to do, I was sweating man haha! :')
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarranauha200 Sat 5 May - 17:04:34

Too bad I could not fly, damn lag. Even though ECHO squad got no kills it was still awesome as doorgunner. (I had bluetack at center and all, still no hits??)

Tarranauha200

Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down