*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That big event yesterday with special rules

3 posters

Go down

That big event yesterday with special rules Empty That big event yesterday with special rules

Post by Tarranauha200 Sun 1 Apr - 16:55:29

Anyone was there? Was it any good? Meanwhile I was crashing cas hueys into invisible walls lol

Tarranauha200

Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

That big event yesterday with special rules Empty Re: That big event yesterday with special rules

Post by Lovvi Sun 1 Apr - 17:22:05

I gave up after server crashed (the game just went live).
Lovvi
Lovvi

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

That big event yesterday with special rules Empty Re: That big event yesterday with special rules

Post by fillsson Sun 1 Apr - 18:44:49

I was there, in Dangers squad. It was a complete failure...
Server crashed 3 times, mumble crashed 3 times and disconnected people.
We had squad bugs, and chaos in allchat.

The rules were not followed properly and there were a lot of awkward moments between civies and blufor, where no one knew really what to do.
Then when we got a decent game going, the server crashed again and everybody left.

After that there were about 60 guys on the server, I don't know if they managed to get something going or not.

It was a really good idea though, I hope that we can get some kind of game like this going some other time, but this time it really didn't work.
fillsson
fillsson
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarranauha200 Sun 1 Apr - 18:55:46

There is that one clan that has received some negative feedback lately, and their reputation got down a bit. Maybe they could organize something like this but alot better to show the public that their servers are still best place to play PR.

*cough* get the hint? *cough*

Tarranauha200

Registration date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovvi Sun 1 Apr - 20:11:44

It should've been sign-up only, some random people just joined and had no idea what was going on
Lovvi
Lovvi

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down