*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throw mud on Snagg

+8
Naytdawg
ULTralViolet.xxx
dtacs
Smurf_cfc
Danger_6
speedhound1-WYD-
Mikemonster
Snaggletoot87
12 posters

Go down

Throw mud on Snagg Empty Throw mud on Snagg

Post by Snaggletoot87 Sun 11 Dec - 22:19:20

Let the mud flow!
Anyone else got something to say?

speedhound1-WYD- wrote:never mind

FelixCopyCat wrote:
dtacs wrote:
Snaggletoot87 wrote:lol im trying from time to time go infantry (cuz all know im an asset whore) and than some speedhound or other guy other kicks me from squad or call me nob on mumble. nice? not very much.
Maybe stop commenting on other squads' gameplay and you'll be accepted more often? You consistently belittled players on Muttrah for what they were doing, even though you yourself were in a 2-man locked sniper squad. A friendly word of advice, you don't make friends by insulting people. I elaborately explained the predicament my squad was in yet you failed to comprehend it, and continued to complain.

Sorry for the off-topic, but Saddam, I among others were fed up with the way Snaggletooth was talking to others.
Sir YOU put it right, and btw snaggle please stop nagging on me when im doing CAS and you're not...

Just to clear that i dont want to set up a fight here so lets keep this discussion as mature as we can.

To reply dtack: Maby youre a good SL, player and so on... personaly i cant remember joining to your squad once, from what i hear on mumble ect ur just a bossy kid trying to tell others all the time what to do, even when requesting supply or whatever a single thank you was given only complains like not here not now and wtf ur doing. Not my buisness tho but dont try giving "friendly advices" while youre not so friendly. That thing you quoted was between me and Speed, his bad that he posted it on public.

To felix: Everyone is "nagging" themselves when doing asset things and CAS especially. Many ppl tell me bullshit about being noob pilot ect. if u felt offended I am sory for that, didnt want to do that. Ure a good player and pilot keep it up. Still cant understand why u say dtack was right about me.

Anyone else want to say something? More ppl think like that? If im not welcome in NwA just tell me.

Snaggletoot87

Registration date : 2011-11-02

Back to top Go down

Throw mud on Snagg Empty Re: Throw mud on Snagg

Post by Mikemonster Sun 11 Dec - 22:30:59

I enjoyed your support of my Inf squad a few days back on Fools Road when you were in the APC and supported us on a hill and clearing some woods after (after you gave us a ride into them across open ground).

Apart from that not played with you any significant amount, just giving the impression I have as this seems to be a feedback thread on your character.

Mikemonster

Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Sun 11 Dec - 22:43:13

i'm really not that bothered honest.

but lets get this straight, you implied that i kicked you because i was being mean, (which is why i wrote what i wrote) well perhaps thats how i came across but thats how i squad lead, nothing more nothing less.

other than that of course your welcome in the clan.

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Sun 11 Dec - 22:45:54

Snaggle you do tend to get a bit aggressive over team chat at the infantry squads. You made me rather angry the other day when you asked what my squad was doing.

Gain some more knowledge of the situation at hand before ranting.

Other than that keep up the good work.
Danger_6
Danger_6

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Sun 11 Dec - 22:49:56

dtacs i have nothing against u and never been in ur sqd but ive seen how u go about ur bussines and its not for me i.e ill prob never will join ur sqd due to ur character.
snaggle did make an outburst that round about helping defend as there were 2 inf sqd at NC when we had to defend fotress flag, after u said ur reason it was all ok....there was no complaining after that.
Iam usually calm and collected when i play but sometimes things really do get u frustrated....Dtacs u hould know this first hand.

p,s iam not defending snaggle just stating the facts plus hate seeing people jumping on the bandwagon.
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaggletoot87 Sun 11 Dec - 22:54:12

Speed : Didnt want to trash maplist topic so i didnt post nothing more after. Yes i didnt follow ur order and didnt complain bout that thats how things goes. But games after that you didnt give me second chance and you didnt respond while i tryed to get inv to your squad. Maby some day ull teach me some infantry and ill give you a proper lesson of assetwhoreing :). For the aggression part: i agree sometimes my talk goes to far and im sory, will try to fix that. But please understand, when im trying to support and stuff from the start of the round and ppl dont communicate on mumble. Just at the end when its clear "our" side wont win ppl start to talk s**t about teamplay and stuff like that.

Snaggletoot87

Registration date : 2011-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Sun 11 Dec - 22:57:34

happy to get you into infantry stuff, we can start next week thumbsup

speedhound1-WYD-

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikemonster Sun 11 Dec - 23:12:50

Welcome in my squads also Snagg, it'll give you a benchmark for Speed to reach and as well as that I love a good row so you can speak your mind at will! Razz

# ducks #

Mikemonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Sun 11 Dec - 23:54:28

You're also welcome to my squad, if you can endure my drunken ramblings !!!!

P.S. Can't play till Wednesday. I have f**k loads of coursework.

I need to turn around 3 essays in under 3 days. :(
Danger_6
Danger_6

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Mon 12 Dec - 0:00:42

Danger_6 wrote:You're also welcome to my squad, if you can endure my drunken ramblings !!!!

P.S. Can't play till Wednesday. I have f**k loads of coursework.

I need to turn around 3 essays in under 3 days. :(

google subject - copy - paste = get pissed again
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Mon 12 Dec - 2:30:37

i just drank a woodlouse in me larger and yeah it went crunch !

if benchmarks were as tall as a man i wouldn't even reach your kneecap monster.............

i hate squad leading, it takes a 'special type' to want to order people around for fun !!!!!!!

i'm good at killin' innit.

if people wanted i could run courses on killing on our practice server whilst squad leaders pretended to boss us about !!!

Danger you CAN do it (but if your reading this you'll most likely not :) )

peace

speedhound1-WYD-

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Mon 12 Dec - 6:33:43

I am reading this Speedy Razz!!!!!
ONE IS DUE IN 6 FOOKING HOURS AND I HAVEN'T STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAIII gotsa do that nao !
Danger_6
Danger_6

Back to top Go down

Post by dtacs Mon 12 Dec - 7:32:25

To reply dtack: Maby youre a good SL, player and so on... personaly i cant remember joining to your squad once, from what i hear on mumble ect ur just a bossy kid trying to tell others all the time what to do, even when requesting supply or whatever a single thank you was given only complains like not here not now and wtf ur doing. Not my buisness tho but dont try giving "friendly advices" while youre not so friendly. That thing you quoted was between me and Speed, his bad that he posted it on public.
If I know what situation you're referring to, everyone has every right to go off at a player when they drop supplies that aren't asked for. Numerous pilots, both in and out of NwA, have some sort of bizzare craving to drop crates on squads who don't ask for them. But..players are free to do what they want.

I apologize for coming out at you like that in public, it was uncalled for and insulting. I was going to report you to the admins, but I believe everyone should be upfront. I'll do it through PM's next-time.
dtacs i have nothing against u and never been in ur sqd but ive seen how u go about ur bussines and its not for me i.e ill prob never will join ur sqd due to ur character.
snaggle did make an outburst that round about helping defend as there were 2 inf sqd at NC when we had to defend fotress flag, after u said ur reason it was all ok....there was no complaining after that.
Iam usually calm and collected when i play but sometimes things really do get u frustrated....Dtacs u hould know this first hand.

p,s iam not defending snaggle just stating the facts plus hate seeing people jumping on the bandwagon.
Its all good. I never question other squads when I'm not in total understanding of what they're doing. But in reference to that: I hit hard, move fast and attack aggressively. Its a playstyle which is often misinterpreted. Don't question the methods when it yields results. C4'ing through walls and having a horrific K/D is justified when you've destroyed 5 caches in under an hour.

Its premature that you judge me without playing in my squad, however. You should try it sometime, people sending xfire messages and asking for reserved spots on mumble can't be wrong. Nonetheless this thread is about snaggle. If anybody would like to comment, I'm on TS around midday UK time, come chat.
dtacs
dtacs

Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ULTralViolet.xxx Mon 12 Dec - 10:57:41

why dont you guys go on your training server once or twice a week to train people on squad leading? i for one havent once squad leaded in the 3 years ive played PR i know how to a bit but not sure on some stuff like where to build fobs and the right tactics to use. maybe that is an idea for you guys to try, start training some people up so the same people dont have to squad lead? just an idea oops:
ULTralViolet.xxx
ULTralViolet.xxx

Registration date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Mon 12 Dec - 12:03:05

I'll be happy to give some of my advice :D

I know there are better inf squad leaders in the clan though!
Danger_6
Danger_6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikemonster Mon 12 Dec - 16:31:41

I'm really not predictable enough (lifestyle wise) to set aside nights, but if someone joins my squad and asks to learn i'll hand over the reigns and they can give it a shot with me looking over their shoulder so to speak. Not saying i'm brilliant but we tend to do ok, and the only way to learn is to practise so yeah, anyone's welcome to ask.

That way I can go AR and get 30 kills like some of the other guys (cough cough) Razz

Speed, never seen you SL'ing mate, I swear I havent. You seem pretty born for it though so would be interesting to observe..

Mikemonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Mon 12 Dec - 16:57:42

I've got a habit of coming on for a small casual game and 9/10 end up squad leading,

I personally use the rest of the squads knowledge of maps (unless basrah or falujah) to constantly ask what about, or what if, control the fire, take advice, I will always let some say oh can I use this or could we go there, or no I think that was wrong

A pet peeve is a squad leader who's a failed army boy and has to rule everything
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Mon 12 Dec - 17:59:12

Have to say I find dtacs to be one of the best SLs our there. I doubt you even remember playing with me dtacs, but I sure remember ;P Great SL and knows what to do. And shouting what to do to your squad is what I expect a SL to do, and he might be a bit "rough around the edges", most good SLs are IMO (scotty for example ;D). Mess up and you'll get a plate full, but if you do it right you'll get an awesome game

Can't say I remember ever playing with you snaggle so no comment on that.

BTW. dont get me wrong, other SL's are awesome too. Danger and lots of guys in the clan here Razz
-edit.. Chris, Speed and many many more! Razz
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 12 Dec - 18:31:44

WTF is all this s**t about, did you all forget your playing a f*****g game!

Wanna no what i think.. Dtacs is a good squad leader with a s**t attitude!

Snaggle is brilliant at CAS and is hot headed at times!

Speed is a great SL doesn't do it much tho b.coz he rages easy!

Do you all get my drift? every player has there ways, all players must remember its a game!

Snaggletooth never think you are not welcome in this clan! if you wanna talk about anything grab me on Teamspeak mate!

Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Mon 12 Dec - 18:36:21

agree with scotty

i find dtacs so rude and obnoctous and i could not stand to be near his squad never mind in it. seems to think he is in the clan and an admin by the way he acts. he is same as me

MIDGET

Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Mon 12 Dec - 18:58:27

I think any further discussion of any players should stop here.

This is not an open thread to besmirch the names of any players. Could a more senior admin lock this thread?
Danger_6
Danger_6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 12 Dec - 18:58:55

Snipper's is on it mate.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Mon 12 Dec - 18:59:17

thumbsup
Danger_6
Danger_6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Mon 12 Dec - 19:00:51

Tell you what that Bounty guy is such a moron, he thinks he can squadlead infantry but whenever he does he just chats a load of bo****ks and doesnt pay attention - I think we should ban him for lack of teamplay he just doesnt talk to other squadleaders and plays in a really bad sense, like when we walk from Oil Refinery to Munitions on Burning sands when we could have got a heli Throw mud on Snagg 382810
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum