*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOTY: MOD of the year awards, VOTE FOR PR!

+2
Vincent
H.sta
6 posters

Go down

MOTY: MOD of the year awards, VOTE FOR PR! Empty MOTY: MOD of the year awards, VOTE FOR PR!

Post by H.sta Sat 3 Dec - 2:40:53

MOTY: MOD of the year awards, VOTE FOR PR! Moty-home

Welcome one and all to MOTY 2011! news - Mod DB

This time we can vote both for BF2 and ArmA2. Due the PR's victory in the past, it can't win again for BF2, but, why not for ArmA2 ?

Since we paid no money for the team, I belive we can, at least, vote for this mod, they totally deserve it.

Vote, send to your friendso to vote, send to your girlfriend, ask your parents to vote, your grandparents, your dog, your cat, more votes, the better.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-reality

http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-reality-arma2

MOTY: MOD of the year awards, VOTE FOR PR! Moty_help

GO PR!

Now if you are thinking, ah its probably allright... I don't need to vote, so many other people do it. Then please reconsider, this isn't just some trivial thing, the winners actually get tools and help the Devs could really benefit from. such as help with development or licenses for software and engines. Please vote
H.sta
H.sta

Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

MOTY: MOD of the year awards, VOTE FOR PR! Empty Re: MOTY: MOD of the year awards, VOTE FOR PR!

Post by Vincent Sat 3 Dec - 9:54:41

Voted :)

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

MOTY: MOD of the year awards, VOTE FOR PR! Empty Re: MOTY: MOD of the year awards, VOTE FOR PR!

Post by Snaggletoot87 Sat 3 Dec - 10:34:37

Voted! do it too, no login or s**t! I belive Forgotten hope 2 won last MOTY but when i tryed it it was crap. I mean textures assets and stuff were made very nice but maps and gameplay is poor. PR have to win this edition!

Snaggletoot87

Registration date : 2011-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Sat 3 Dec - 23:20:49

done :D
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Sun 4 Dec - 0:32:01

voted
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Xazper Sun 4 Dec - 5:21:23

easy peasy
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down