*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ploddit see you guys

+3
ExeTick
Mikemonster
Ploddit
7 posters

Go down

Ploddit see you guys Empty Ploddit see you guys

Post by Ploddit Fri 2 Dec - 23:10:16

Apparently on seeing I have no clan member access or reserved slot this came to light:

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-38cc335a-vb124398.html

A strange history; I used to be in the superinfantryclan and let one of their admins use my computer to seed and idle apparently this may have been for using teamviewer, I never chased it up as I didn't see the point. So I'll have to say see you later and good luck

The irony is I'm and old t**t who hasn't got the slightest idea on what a gamehook even is.....

Either way chaps adieu short and sweet and keep up the good work. I 've ofc removed my tags and any links to NwA.

Ploddit

Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Ploddit see you guys Empty Re: Ploddit see you guys

Post by Mikemonster Fri 2 Dec - 23:14:06

.. What on earth?

This is, I presume, a joke or something?

Mikemonster

Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Fri 2 Dec - 23:23:19

you can appeal that ban and tell them the story you gave us here.

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Fri 2 Dec - 23:23:57

Ploddit
You must understand that because of this ban we can not allow the use of this name, I have explained and have invited you to TS to speak with us on this matter. This will apply to any member found to have global bans. If we allow banned members to stay then we are in breach of our agreement with pbbans and ggc, I hope you understand that we must put the clan first and for-most always.
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploddit Fri 2 Dec - 23:36:09

ExeTick wrote:you can appeal that ban and tell them the story you gave us here.

IIRC I did at the time, can't be arsed to create a new account and all that for this. I'm not banned anywhere or ever have been just means I can't be in NWA so not a big deal. I know I'm not a cheat so that's what matters to me.

Weird that it took two months to show up I'd completely forgotten about that, that was two kids ago!

Ploddit

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Sat 3 Dec - 1:33:49

As in ur own words ur an "old t**t" and PR can be pretty fast paced, i dont see anything wrong with getting some speed hax and maybe some aimbot to keep up with the rest..s**t..who knows maybe speed might pm you and ask to borrow some....?

lol joke joke bad joke...dont hate me speed :)

Sad to hear this plod...but it aint the end of the world just means u cant wear the tags mate...hope to see u soon. Wink
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikemonster Sat 3 Dec - 10:12:09

Oh right, as long as you're still around mate.

Mikemonster

Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Sat 3 Dec - 10:25:12

I hope everything resolves itself for the best of all possible situations.
Danger_6
Danger_6

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ploddit Sat 3 Dec - 10:25:42

Daze wrote:Ploddit
You must understand that because of this ban we can not allow the use of this name, I have explained and have invited you to TS to speak with us on this matter. This will apply to any member found to have global bans. If we allow banned members to stay then we are in breach of our agreement with pbbans and ggc, I hope you understand that we must put the clan first and for-most always.

Yes I do understand, however I can't join your TS anymore.

What i don't understand is what am I banned from because of this apart from everything NWA that is, I've never been not allowed on any servers.

And if I want to get rid of it I just reload VBF with another disc that I've got and create a new name - correct?

Ploddit

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Sat 3 Dec - 10:52:07

Ploddit

I am sorry to see you go on such in a rather unexpected way. Standard procedure for any application is to check these ban repositories. However in your case this must have been skipped. As daze has mentioned we have an agreement with pbbans and gcc, which unfortunately means you can not remain a member of the clan itself, unless I believe you were able to get the ban revoked. If you would like to discuss it with us you are welcome to do so.

However our agreements with pbbans and gcc are essential to keep known hackers off our servers. This system has worked succesfully in preventing known hackers and such connecting to our servers. I am sorry that we weren't able to discuss this earlier. I have enjoyed talking to you on teamspeak and am disappointed that there isn't anything we can do.

All that has happened is that your clan status has been revoked, you should still be able to join Teamspeak. If want to discuss please do PM me, if you have problems connecting to the servers let me know.

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down