*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEW]Snakehead[DK]

+4
Vincent
MasterG
Jay Scott
SuprA
8 posters

Go down

[NEW]Snakehead[DK] Empty [NEW]Snakehead[DK]

Post by SuprA Wed 23 Nov - 22:29:35

Last edited by SuprA on Fri 25 Nov - 23:41:36; edited 1 time in total

SuprA

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

[NEW]Snakehead[DK] Empty Re: [NEW]Snakehead[DK]

Post by Jay Scott Wed 23 Nov - 22:38:02

Me and Vandal are well aware of this guy, thanks for the report SuprA.. i will talk with him next time he is on. We cannot kick/ban a person for being a s**t player, we can kick for spam. Anyway let me talk with him and see if it work's. If not further action will be taken.. ok with you ?
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SuprA Wed 23 Nov - 22:39:26

Last edited by SuprA on Fri 25 Nov - 23:41:46; edited 1 time in total

SuprA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 23 Nov - 22:49:49

FF's i will be sure to remind MasterG of our admin rules! am sorry for your trouble tonight SuprA! just let me speak with SnakeHead, if he doesn't listen and carry's on "trolling" i will speak with the others about him and like i said further actions will be taken. Once again sorry for your trouble's on the server tonight!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by SuprA Wed 23 Nov - 22:51:49

Last edited by SuprA on Fri 25 Nov - 23:41:54; edited 1 time in total

SuprA

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Wed 23 Nov - 23:02:12

thumbsup
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterG Wed 23 Nov - 23:03:21

Hey guys, had enough of these two guys and their constant issues with each other so TB them both after I and the rest of the team got fead up with them. Supra sorry for TBing you but it was either TB no one or TB the both of you and get some peace on the server.

As scotty said, we gotta have a talk to the dude, again, hopefully it helps this time.
MasterG
MasterG
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SuprA Wed 23 Nov - 23:07:03

Last edited by SuprA on Fri 25 Nov - 23:42:03; edited 1 time in total

SuprA

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Thu 24 Nov - 7:17:53

I gave that snakehead a last warning yesterday if he does something again ban him, as I got enough of that guy if your new ok but theirs a fine line between new and asshat.

and supr if you just report the admins will surely look at it and might not take action instantly as its hard to determine who the bad guy is when the entire team is ranting about in chat.

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SuprA Thu 24 Nov - 10:40:20

Last edited by SuprA on Fri 25 Nov - 23:42:11; edited 1 time in total

SuprA

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Thu 24 Nov - 11:09:04

Next admin who sees him please ask him to remove the [NEW] tag while playing here. He is not, nor has he ever been, part of New Era.

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

[NEW]Snakehead[DK] Empty REPLY ON THE BULL

Post by Snakehead Fri 25 Nov - 16:56:01

Hey Nwa, longtime trouble and chicanery i have been expirienced on your server did to day resaulted in a permenent ban,witch im realy sry of.That guy hunt me with overlay and chicane my every time we on the same server.Tried to Shoud out to you guys Danger i talked to u on mumble explained it to u,but problem never solved. The thing his doing was "as he also said him self" to get me banned WTF? how did a admin not responded on that?.Guys i do not deserved to get banned (losing 9$),and cant play on the only server thats realy up in pr because defending my self against a very unmature maniac.If u got battle record u will see what he said and how he provoked the troll spam thing thats was going on.Hope u will unban,and respond better on things like that another time.

BTW:Spam and bitching is that giving intel over teamchat?,and stfu the right way to reply

Snakehead

Registration date : 2011-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakehead Fri 25 Nov - 17:09:15

im 27 not a god dammit kid,so if admins have done your job reading the message and realy looked into what the kid was saying to me,you could have understand how a man could get crazy like i did BTW- The thing with havoc killing you, im sry to say you are lying there. i told u that there was havoc on mumble,.And told rest of team on teamchat.And u told me to STFU+!r me,when one of ya tanks got hit(died) , u asked where it was(u clearly !r for no reason not even seeing what im writing before doing it LOL),so i replied u will know... Anybody will had done same with that answear you gave me. Grow up plz,every game new game get over it dude.

Snakehead

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakehead Fri 25 Nov - 17:22:47

whole thing started i asked supra to watch fire cause almost always died of he tking me and my squad every time he was leading TANK squads dif maps on your server,i was polite cause maybye it was accident but 5 times u need to tell the guy to THINK for other players(if i can hit right,dont go tank to night), but he dident change his way so i joined his squad asking why he was still killing teammates?,got reply STFU, i asked wtf the prob was only trying to help my self,him and the team. I got kicked from the squad.

Snakehead

Back to top Go down

Post by Snakehead Fri 25 Nov - 17:24:06

dont claim mature u are not dude.

Snakehead

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Fri 25 Nov - 17:55:14

Allow me to explain:

Supra and yourself once again found a way to argue. This incessant spamming of main chat is extremely aggravating to all the NwA admins, members and public players on the server. Over the past few days we have had you on our servers, the admin team has received many complaints about your lack of maturity you portray in game.

NwA prizes itself over the maturity and teamwork ethoi we offer in our servers. As I am sure many would agree, the constant arguments in 'all chat' do not reflect the atmosphere we encourage as a clan.

On previous occasions I warned you over mumble and voip about your conduct, I asserted that you will be banned should you continue your arguments and vendettas. I dearly hoped for your sake that you would take heed of my words and we could foster a healthy relationship between the NwA community and yourself.

However, this was not to be the case. Today, whilst playing lashkar, you continued your argumentative tone after the clear warnings I issued to you. I stated that you would be banned should you utter one more retort to Supra. Bear in mind I considered your previous behavior, hence no warnings for a temp ban or kick. Sadly, you could not resist the urge to issue the repartee. Ergo, you have been banned. I believe the prior warnings and chances we have offered you have fallen on deaf ears and I would be wary to lift your ban for this reason.

Should you wish to appeal this ban please create a topic in our forums under the pertinent section. I will address the issue at hand in a reasonable fashion.

I would also like to reiterate the the fact that Supra's conduct in the matter has been far from acceptable.

Supra may have been urging on a fight with the hope of your banning to gain satisfaction from such an action; as I said above, I will consider this if I were to review the lift of your ban.

I would like to make it clear that this is not a personal jibe at you Snakehead, owing to the fact that Supra was involved in this malignant show; the ban was due to your past conduct on our servers. Continuing from this, I would like to issue Supra an ultimatum:

I do not expect to see you instigate any more arguments with other community players. You are treading on thin ice, your actions have been unacceptable and comparable to whinging.

Today, I witnessed a lack of respect towards the requests of admins, a lack of respect towards the players on our servers and a lack of respect towards each other.

I cannot understand for why both of you could not ignore one another. This issue seems childish, I feel as if I am a school teacher arbitrating a playground scrap.

I hope you will consider writing up an appeal in our forums.

Best wishes,

Danger

Last edited by Danger_6 on Sat 26 Nov - 7:46:47; edited 1 time in total
Danger_6
Danger_6

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SuprA Fri 25 Nov - 23:32:31

Whatever, im out.

SuprA

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy23 Sat 26 Nov - 11:20:53

Supra, if we ask Snakehead to change his attitude while on our servers it's only logical that we ask the same of you when your attitude isn't exactly picture perfect either. So stop this pointless debate. Your point has been made, it's being sorted out. If you want to rant do it somewhere else, but not on our forums, not on our servers. It's just not tolerated. Period.
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SuprA Sat 26 Nov - 12:46:49

That's why I said I'm done.

SuprA

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Sat 26 Nov - 13:19:30

Just to clarify to both Snakehead & Supra.

You will both be removed from our server for good if u persist with these arguments.

Thread closed

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum