*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noobictionary

+7
bullyhouse
speedhound1-WYD-
Smurf_cfc
Voodoo
Eldau
Jay Scott
Bounty
11 posters

Go down

Noobictionary Empty Noobictionary

Post by Bounty Tue 15 Nov - 20:41:40

*NwA* Clan
Noobictionary

The "noobictionary" will serve as a pool for Clan-specific Memes or in-jokes, this may range from certain topics from around the forums, teamspeak quotes or in-game actions. These can be recurring or just one-offs, they can include a specific group of people, an individual or the entire clan.

Mickw1 is from India
According to Chris Kampfgurke, Mick sounds very much like he is from India!

Swag
"Swag" is the universal term that Robskie uses as an adjective, noun or verb in any context in any way, he can Swag an AT kit to Swag a Tank in the most Swaggin style possible, thats serious swag right there.

Ultraviolet's "Say Hello" thread
Ultraviolets "Say Hello" thread is the single longest running welcome thread in existance for one simple reason, UltraViolet is a girl!

My Little Pony:Friendship Is magic
My Little Pony : Friendship is magic is the newest in the series of "my little pony" Cartoons, it has since exploded in the demographic of Adult Males and several of these can be found around *NwA*, much to the dismay of most of the admin team and VoodooActual.

"Got any Updog?"
A question first posed by Bounty, the victim of the joke would ask "Whats Updog", only to recieve an answer akin to "Not much Dog"

"Going to the Duck Do?"
To avenge those that fell victim of Bounty's "Got any updog", the Red Admin team got together to ask Bounty whether he was going to the "Duck Do", caught unaware Bounty responded "Whats a duck do" to which a synonymous "QUACK QUACK" echoed across Kokan.

Scotty the Sock Snatcher
Kirby Born Scotty "spends his saturday nights robbing people's socks off washing lines" ~Kopite

"Innit Laaaaaaa?"
A small group of NwA members are centered in the Northwest Regions of England where the scouse are proud and roam free, if you happen to pass by (Orford, Kopite, Scotty, Bounty) and use Scouse dialect, they will understand you perfectly but many other people listening in will not have a clue.

Dutch People are the coolest
You may or, may not have noticed that the Server has a disproportionately high amount of Dutch people on it at any time, you cannot badmouth the Dutch at any time without at least two of them hearing you, so Dutch people are the coolest.

The Government Is watching
Either someone in the house of lords is an Avid PR player, or as this thread suggests, *NwA* clan is under MI5 Surveillence!

"Bunch of F**in Hackers"
During the occasional game of vBF2 / SF, all clan members who score a kill on any other clan member is a "F**in hacker" (or Jammy B***ard if its Kopite).

Elshan's Thick Scottish Accent
One player, "Elshan" has simply the best Scottish accent around.

Smurf The Broadcaster
Listen carefully to Smurf's audio output, you can tell what is on Television at any given time.

"I Don't Beelieeeve it!"
Several members of *NwA* have (correctly) recognised that Smurf sounds very much like "Victor Meldrew" from "One foot in the grave".

Autowalk WWWWWWWW
In battlefield 2, if a player holds their walk forwards key (default W) and then presses a text chat key (J, K, L) they can put themselves into a continual state of walking forwards, in the event of going AFK. When they return, sometimes they can try to hold "W" before cancelling the chat command, filling the chatbar with varying length's of "W", or the "Autowalk W". See how many you spot in your next game.

Smurf The Eastender
When Smurf opens his window, he can hear the Eastenders theme tune outside.

Vincent Loves Dek Thrasher
After Dek_Thrasher posted a Picture of himself topless, Vincent has not been able to keep his eyes off.

Its Always JohnScholten's Fault
Regardless of circumstance, context, people present or actual event...In all cases it is entirely JohnScholten's fault.

Snake Squad
On an otherwise uneventful round of Fallujah West, Hitman created a squad named the "Snake Squad" to which Benjibby, Robskie and Bounty joined. The squad moved in an entirely single file fashion making hissing sounds on mumble and occasionally standing in the long grass to take pot-shots at the enemy until their magazine ran out, then lying back down.

Danger can't see straight
As part of his army training course, Danger has taken a liking to the drink Port, more recently however his ability to distinguish friend from foe has diminished as well as his overall accuracy and ability to string words together.

Scotty's got the munchies
Should any Teamspeak user ever boast about [insert food here], then that user is "very lucky to have [insert food here]", however whenever Scotty has [insert food here], he instead of of being congratulated, is accused of having a bout of "the munchies".

Last edited by Bownty on Wed 23 Nov - 19:47:23; edited 9 times in total
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Noobictionary Empty Re: Noobictionary

Post by Jay Scott Tue 15 Nov - 22:06:31

LOL'D

nice one Bounty!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldau Tue 15 Nov - 22:18:17

This is just brilliant beyond anything i have seen in ages.
Eldau
Eldau
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Tue 15 Nov - 22:40:48

Ahem.. "This Team is Bollocks". :(
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Tue 15 Nov - 22:53:21

I'm not quite feeling great, do you remember his name? Will append upon the morrow
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Tue 15 Nov - 23:50:25

Voodoo wrote:Ahem.. "This Team is Bollocks". :(

sounds like speedhound lol

nice one bounty..specially the socks snatcher lol poor scotty
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Wed 16 Nov - 4:03:50

guilty.....

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Wed 16 Nov - 6:10:12

nice one bownty.
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Wed 16 Nov - 7:46:22

Dutch People are the coolest
You may or, may not have noticed that the Server has a disproportionately high amount of Dutch people on it at any time, you cannot badmouth the Dutch at any time without at least two of them hearing you, so Dutch people are the coolest.

lol

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Wed 16 Nov - 9:02:20

Haha, I was going to point that out Vincent, dutch people are teh coolest!!1!one!

This thread gave me a good laugh, nice to see some meme's I allready know ;D + getting up to date is nice Razz
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Wed 16 Nov - 10:53:30

made me smile
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikemonster Wed 16 Nov - 17:30:53

On the subject of memey stuff, isn't JohnScholten in the clan now? If he is it's his fault - IT'S ALWAYS JONSCHOLTENS FAULT!

Mikemonster

Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Wed 16 Nov - 17:59:50

HAHA! At least I'm not the only one who can guess what smurf's watching on TV when he speaks Wink
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum