*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKYRIM NAOW

+3
Danger_6
Xazper
Lone
7 posters

Go down

SKYRIM NAOW Empty SKYRIM NAOW

Post by Lone Mon 31 Oct - 13:58:14

So its less than 2 weeks until Skyrim is released and I have basically had to stop looking at features and screenshots so as to keep myself in a maintainable state of humanity before the game is released. A godsend comes in the form of being unable to watch videos of the game because the shitty wireless dongle I have to use (BECAUSE ORANGE STILL HAVENT SENT MY ROUTER!!!111oneeeRAGE!).

For a start, who is getting it and on what platform?
I'll be getting it on the 360 simply because I have no gaming PC at uni AND my gaming PC probs can't handle it as well as a 360.

My next question is what are people looking forward to the most? I can't wait to join some of the new factions and some of the old ones too, Dark Brotherhood anyone? I found out the other week you can actually join the Imperial Legion (I.E. The army). Theres some nice little changes they have made too, for instance if you should murder someone in Skyrim and there are no witnessess or you kill any witnessess then there is no evidence of your crime and you are not wnated by the law (In Oblivion should you kill a lone member of the imperial legion you were wanted by the law even if nobody saw you do it and it was in the middle of some huge forest).

Oh, and I also have a convenient placed 'reading' week (I.E. Week off) between the 5th and 13th of November. How considerate of the History Department to give me a week off in time for MW3 and Skyrim. I'll be seeing you all on the battlefield then as I'll be heading home for it so I can get some real food down me.

Lone

Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

SKYRIM NAOW Empty Re: SKYRIM NAOW

Post by Xazper Mon 31 Oct - 14:12:25

I'm looking forward to it. I'm not hyped (I never am, I've been hurt too many times) but it's going to be pretty exciting.

I'm not looking forward to anything specific, I'm just hoping for and upgraded and improves Oblivion.

I'll get it PC of cause because I don't have any consoles and there's better graphics, controls + mods on PC.
Xazper
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Mon 31 Oct - 14:34:01

Thats one of the funny things I am finding.
If this game is simply a slightly upgraded Oblivion with a new story and a few tweaks I will be satisfied with it, but theres so much more to look forward to.

I have read a few reviews from people who got playtests and each one has come to the conclusion that Skyrim will be amazing. For instance: http://www.t3.com/reviews/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-review

Lone

Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Mon 31 Oct - 15:22:42

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS GAME. Massive Elder Scrolls Fan. If it's more like Morrowind than Oblivion even better. I think Morrowind is one of those classics.

Danger_6
Danger_6

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Mon 31 Oct - 17:07:45

Definitely getting it for pc. As long as the world is just as impressive immense and broad in quests this game is good to go imo
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Mon 31 Oct - 17:11:21

PC it's what it's built for, I'm gonna brag here and fire up my triple screens and ambx and the day it comes out, I will be there outside game like a dribbling mess, and if any geeky little spotty DnD fans get in the way of this 23 stone nightclub bouncer, I'm not responsible for my actions!!!

I am also in charge of the Rota and work and am booking off a few days to play it!

I never follow the main story line further than I have to, HOWEVER quests and missions effect NPC's and other situations but I never reload. A save I always move on and am quite exited about the fact

In oblivion I started drifting towards magic more, I might keep that up but I'm a swordsmith at heart
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Mon 31 Oct - 17:13:40

It comes out on a Friday?? How assy is that! I can't be off work Friday and Saturday! Grrrr

But I can be off Thursday and have all day Friday to play it.... Hmm this might work out ok after all!
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 31 Oct - 17:16:48

I was looking forward to this, then i played Oblivion and got bored after 10 minutes. Does look a good game tho!
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonny Mon 31 Oct - 18:52:26

If its named The Elder Scrolls, Im all over it. Both Morrowind and Oblivion were just epic games, even more so with mods, so I definitely wont miss out on Skyrim especially with all the freedom it offers. I have restrained myself from watching any videos and reading reviews about it for the same reason as you - I just dont want to be overcome by the urge to play something when I cant.

Anyway the epicness is just days away now so excitement grows :p

Sonny

Registration date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Mon 31 Oct - 21:34:49

Sonny wrote:If its named The Elder Scrolls, Im all over it. Both Morrowind and Oblivion were just epic games, even more so with mods, so I definitely wont miss out on Skyrim especially with all the freedom it offers. I have restrained myself from watching any videos and reading reviews about it for the same reason as you - I just dont want to be overcome by the urge to play something when I cant.

Anyway the epicness is just days away now so excitement grows :p

Haha, I did the same thing mate! I'm also doing the same with Assassin's Creed: Revelations
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down