*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[10th] Clantag to be added in Switchlist

4 posters

Go down

[10th] Clantag to be added in Switchlist Empty [10th] Clantag to be added in Switchlist

Post by [10th] Schildkroete Sun 30 Oct - 18:45:15

Hey NWA-Clan!

I d like you to add our Clantag [10th] in the Server-switchlist, so our famous Clan (since ~ 2004 Project Reality)
can join hard fights on your server. in the Past this was a blame because of "Autobalance" issues.

For Background Information, visit 10th-community.com

and our teamspeak3 server @ 176.9.8.208

(scroll down, 10th Clan has a dedicated channel, Admin Knoll is also a past member)

names:

wixkopf, schildkroete, mariachi, petethesweet, lolmaster, pegasus, pewee etc. and lots of...

plz respond

Kroete

(sry for my bad english, i'm german)

[10th] Schildkroete

Registration date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

[10th] Clantag to be added in Switchlist Empty Re: [10th] Clantag to be added in Switchlist

Post by Nixy23 Sun 30 Oct - 18:55:57

Hey there Kroete,

we do have a dedicated forum for requests to be put on the Smart Balance list. It can be found here. There are some rules to be read there. Could you please read those while a senior admin replies here?

Regards,
Nixy
Nixy23
Nixy23

Registration date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

[10th] Clantag to be added in Switchlist Empty Re: [10th] Clantag to be added in Switchlist

Post by ukVandal Sun 30 Oct - 19:05:21

Hey there.

I have moved your request to the correct section.

I will add your tag to the smart balance exclusion list as soon as u have posted that you have read and agree to follow the rules in this thread. click me

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by [10th] Schildkroete Sun 30 Oct - 19:42:31

read & accepted... as PR veterans no news for us
cya

[10th] Schildkroete

Registration date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Mon 31 Oct - 10:24:22

Welcome to the Forum's [10th] i will hop on your Teamspeak later to say hello to you all.

See you on z battlefield soldier! " vezy good vezy good "
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down