*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry guys but I'm making my return.

5 posters

Go down

Sorry guys but I'm making my return.  Empty Sorry guys but I'm making my return.

Post by SirBaconStrips Fri 14 Oct - 10:16:20

After a long break from Project Reality I have decided to make a comeback. I have dearly missed the servers and I am itching to get back on and have a game with you fine fellows... I really do hope some of you guys remember me (even if they were bad memories :lol: ).

If you have played with me before you have probably noticed that I was never very good at PR, I'm most likely even worse now since I haven't played in forever. Sorry if I end up in your squad. :lol:

See you on the battlefield chaps!

SirBaconStrips
SirBaconStrips

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys but I'm making my return.  Empty Re: Sorry guys but I'm making my return.

Post by ukVandal Fri 14 Oct - 10:25:04

Hey Bacon strips.

I remember you. Aint u the guy who accidently shot himself in the foot... jk

:p

Welcome back mate.

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Sorry guys but I'm making my return.  Empty Re: Sorry guys but I'm making my return.

Post by Robskiet Fri 14 Oct - 10:29:40

Hey,

I remember you, get on TS and don't feel shy to ask for an invite, play with you soon! :) (no homo)
Robskiet
Robskiet

Registration date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger_6 Fri 14 Oct - 11:35:13

Hello Razz,

if you're a bad a player as I am a driver then that's a feat. I think we may share some qualities xD

Danger_6
Danger_6

Registration date : 2011-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kottsson Thu 10 Nov - 22:55:52

Wow. I need to get back on PR to! Will do in this weekend!
Kottsson
Kottsson

Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down