*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smart Balance Request by the 508th - For Vincent

4 posters

Go down

Smart Balance Request by the 508th - For Vincent Empty Smart Balance Request by the 508th - For Vincent

Post by 508th PIR Hawkeye Tue 9 Aug - 23:08:22

Hello, Vincent told me to hop on your forums to request smart balance on your server(s).

I do have a question regarding this:

Our clan accounts are made like this: [508th_PIR]Hawkeye

And we use the ranks in the prefix like this: MAJ

So idk how smartbalance works but I thought it was with the prefix? In that case is it possible to have ALL our prefixes smartbalanced to the same side? Shocked

Thank you for your time NWA!

508th PIR Hawkeye

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Smart Balance Request by the 508th - For Vincent Empty Re: Smart Balance Request by the 508th - For Vincent

Post by sugnat Tue 9 Aug - 23:17:29

Hey Hawkeye, thanks for joining the forum.

Regarding the request one of the senior admins will be along with the answer for you, hope your enjoying the server.

However if you do get the smart balance request I believe there are certain rules we expect you to keep, or you stand to lose the right to switch, but these rules will be explained later.

Sug
sugnat
sugnat

Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Smart Balance Request by the 508th - For Vincent Empty Re: Smart Balance Request by the 508th - For Vincent

Post by 508th PIR Hawkeye Thu 11 Aug - 14:38:58

sugnat wrote:Hey Hawkeye, thanks for joining the forum.

Regarding the request one of the senior admins will be along with the answer for you, hope your enjoying the server.

However if you do get the smart balance request I believe there are certain rules we expect you to keep, or you stand to lose the right to switch, but these rules will be explained later.

Sug
I understand that.

This request was suggested by Vincent after half my squad was switched over to the PLA while we were defending a hill outpost as the UK. Shocked

508th PIR Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Wed 17 Aug - 8:37:52

I will add your Tags to our smart balance as long as you stick to the following conditions:

Do not always switch to BluFor or the team with the best weapons.

Do not stack more than 6 of your members on one team unless there are enough members from other clans on the other team to offset your numbers.

Cheers,
Vincent

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 508th PIR Hawkeye Wed 17 Aug - 17:09:40

vincent wrote:Do not always switch to BluFor or the team with the best weapons.

Will do, we will stay on the team that has most of our members on it.

Do not stack more than 6 of your members on one team unless there are enough members from other clans on the other team to offset your numbers.
How can we do that when our tags are smartbalancing us to the same team?

508th PIR Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Wed 17 Aug - 17:17:42

You can switch teams to even up the teams

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by 508th PIR Hawkeye Wed 17 Aug - 17:21:41

vincent wrote:You can switch teams to even up the teams

Alright, but I assume the smartbalance will keep switching us to the same team right?

508th PIR Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Wed 17 Aug - 17:30:02

when you join the server you will be automatically puth on bluefor amd you will not be switched to the other team

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Wed 17 Aug - 17:31:39

having your tags in the smart balance will stop you being autoswitched. Therefore, whoever needs to, can still switch teams to even things up, without being autoswitched back.

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by 508th PIR Hawkeye Wed 17 Aug - 18:05:40

capitan wrote:having your tags in the smart balance will stop you being autoswitched. Therefore, whoever needs to, can still switch teams to even things up, without being autoswitched back.

Oh I see, excuse me I have no clue about how it works at all so that's why I asked.

In this case yes we agree to the terms stated above.

508th PIR Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down