*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackhawk cannot be used as a support chopper?

3 posters

Go down

Blackhawk cannot be used as a support chopper? Empty Blackhawk cannot be used as a support chopper?

Post by K.Stone Sun 12 Jun - 15:13:07

I searched all the rules and didnt find that rule anywhere, and if it is a rule could you post why? It has miniguns to be used. Blackhawk is a good asset against infantry.

K.Stone

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Blackhawk cannot be used as a support chopper? Empty Re: Blackhawk cannot be used as a support chopper?

Post by Vincent Sun 12 Jun - 15:17:59

DO NOT WASTE/MISS USE ASSETS & DO NOT LEARN TO FLY HERE.
We consider waste/miss use to mean any asset used for anything other than it's intended purpose eg. trans helicopters should not be used as gun platforms

Vincent
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2010-10-30

Back to top Go down

Blackhawk cannot be used as a support chopper? Empty Re: Blackhawk cannot be used as a support chopper?

Post by K.Stone Sun 12 Jun - 16:01:22

hmm ok, cheers.

K.Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sun 12 Jun - 16:19:11

Stone let me break it down for you. -

The Blackhawk is the most valuable asset on the Battlefield, it provides transport + supplies

Let me explain what those mini-guns are for! - say you get called into a compound by squad7.. you land and there all running to your BH.. and from the east a techy is rushing in to intercept you! then your guns can be put to use.

but what were seeing alot on kokan is people having a 3 man locked BH squad circling compounds. (this isnt how the BH is ment to be operated, hope i came across clear to you)
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Stone Sun 12 Jun - 16:27:58

yea yea, I did undestand that. But I didnt know that. I used to provide air support aswell with it. So thats why I asked, since I'm quite new to PR.

K.Stone

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sun 12 Jun - 17:26:23

Np's mate
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down