*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explanation, possibility of ban

3 posters

Go down

Explanation, possibility of ban Empty Explanation, possibility of ban

Post by icedeberg Thu 6 Jan - 18:24:15

hi everybody,

First apologyse me for my english its not my native language.
Nwa Scotty come to me, a few minutes ago because last nigth on a map I crash my chopper on his chopper, so i would like to explain me.
I love play on your server, many teamplay, good people, play in team, i like it and i hate people who do bad things like use chopper when they can pilot it, use one vehicule for himself.
I explain what i did last night, I leave main base to go to south bunker i seen a kiwoa, in front of me, really close, i engage a emergency turn on the right to dodge it, maybe I should turn on left but i really want to dodge it, i was really close to the ground, i don't know if i crash my black hawk on it because i had a frezz with a conenction lost. i've some trouble with my internet connection this time, but scotty says that i crash on it, i trust him.

Scooty tell me that there is a video of me do that, i'm shure but trust me i play fair, follow all rules, never do stupid thing, i trained alone on local server do pilot a chopper in the aim to not do trouble in a full server.
I play also with many teams or players on your server they never have one trouble with me.

Trust me, its the true i accept all consequences but i never do stupid thing i just want to play in your server with good guys and high teamplay.
I also in team, but in the flight simulation world, we play on server, follow strict rules to engages enemies, strict communication during flight... i was a instructor and admin in a big flight team, trust me i hate people who do anything or bad thing during a flight or in game, so how can i reproduice this kind of behavior.

Really sorry for that.

I hope i can still play on your server and that my english its not so bad

Ice
icedeberg
icedeberg

Registration date : 2010-11-16

Back to top Go down

Explanation, possibility of ban Empty Re: Explanation, possibility of ban

Post by kopite73 Thu 6 Jan - 18:44:55

hi ice thanks for the polite appeal in view of what you say im sure when scotty reads it we can come to an agreement . please be pationt
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by icedeberg Thu 6 Jan - 23:35:38

When i see u really late, really, i have only one idea dodge u, i bring my mousse try to go up and right was by instinct, i hear u close,
I follow my marker for my navigation.
I really sorry again i don't have trouble with any admin here because i like play on Nwa server.

Ice
icedeberg
icedeberg

Registration date : 2010-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Fri 7 Jan - 3:34:59

Ice, just repeating what Kopite said, we thank you for you polite and calm posting, its nice to know people can be genuinly sorry for thigns that happen, even if it is just a game, it means alot thank you.

Jay scott, you happy with the outcome yes?

If there is anybody else that needs to post here please do so, however dont post if you were not involved in the incident

Ice, enjoy you time at NwA, just so your clear on everything feel free to have a look over Here and we will see you in game!
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by icedeberg Fri 7 Jan - 12:19:54

Hi,

Server rules understood.
thanx also for your understanding.
Ice