*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mic not working with teamspeak..it was!

3 posters

Go down

Mic not working with teamspeak..it was! Empty Mic not working with teamspeak..it was!

Post by ellishme Fri 17 Dec - 11:00:10

Hi need some help advice..i recently plugged hdmi into pc monitor and since i have had bother with teamspeak. I have setup my mic via windows 7 tools and it works fine i played bf2bc and the ingame com works fine. In teamspeak the mic at the top of screen is greyed out when i run the setup to set mic i get a green tick over the mic icon and it shows mic working as soon as i leave setup mic returns to greyed out again :( you can see activity next to me when i try coms but nobody can hear me. Help appreciated, i have tried reinstall of teamspeak and reverted back to dvi instead of hdmi still no luck.
ellishme
ellishme

Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Mic not working with teamspeak..it was! Empty Re: Mic not working with teamspeak..it was!

Post by Naytdawg Fri 17 Dec - 14:34:38

Windows sound options, make sure your mic in is default not hdmi audio feed, sounds silly but worth a check

Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Mic not working with teamspeak..it was! Empty Re: Mic not working with teamspeak..it was!

Post by ellishme Fri 17 Dec - 19:51:13

Ok i had a play with teamspeak settings and got it to work not sure if its fully fixed will try tonight thanks
ellishme
ellishme

Back to top Go down

Post by ellishme Sat 18 Dec - 9:03:52

Fixed cheers
ellishme
ellishme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Sat 18 Dec - 16:42:37

was going to say mate, im working fine in ts :lol:
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down