*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh im glad im not a mackam on this glorious day hahahahahaahah

5 posters

Go down

oh im glad im not a mackam on this glorious day hahahahahaahah Empty oh im glad im not a mackam on this glorious day hahahahahaahah

Post by mrdata94 Sun 31 Oct - 21:05:57

no no no no no no no no no no no no kevin nolan !!!!!!!!!! i think it was 5-1 can someone remind me haha :lool: thumbsup :drunken1: eatmyshorts nothingtoadd :bounce1: bounce bom santa respect happy71 happy jumping1 Happy
mrdata94
mrdata94

Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

oh im glad im not a mackam on this glorious day hahahahahaahah Empty Re: oh im glad im not a mackam on this glorious day hahahahahaahah

Post by kopite73 Sun 31 Oct - 22:26:04

hay vince have you seen this yet loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

were was ya beach ball to save you looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

oh im glad im not a mackam on this glorious day hahahahahaahah Empty Re: oh im glad im not a mackam on this glorious day hahahahahaahah

Post by Fuggut Sun 31 Oct - 22:38:22

SO OBAMA WON THE ELECTION 5-1 VOTES? :O
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by vincefantastic Mon 1 Nov - 8:24:32

not even bothered well maybe a bit FOOKIN STEVE BRUCE SHOULD B SHOT THE GEORDIE FOOK PUT A SHITE TEAM OUT WITH WRONG FUCKIN FORMATION AND WE GOT REAMED AND THE LITTLE PRICK BRAMBLE GETTIN HIM SELF SENT OFF THE FOOKIN BLACK N WHITE SPY IN THE CAMP SHOULD HAVE A TRAIN RUN ON HIM IN DURHAM JAIL . A WAS DISGUSTED AND EMBARRESED WATCHIN THE SPINELESS SHOWER OF s**t IN SUNDERLAND SHIRTS OUT THERE NOT FOOKIN GOING BACK TO WORK FOR A WEEK ME CANT FACE HAVIN SOME LITTLE BLACK N WHITER WIND ME UP COS AL LOSE ME JOB AFTER A TWISTED HIS HEAD TILL HIS EYES POP OUT OF HIS FACE .but like a said am not even bothered really we were beat by a better side not even into football infact a never even watched it infact a forgot wot a was talkin bout
vincefantastic
vincefantastic

Registration date : 2010-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePigeon Tue 18 Jan - 12:01:14

A bit better for em this time, although 4th minute injury timer was a bit of a lucky stroke. I get it in my ears all the time as my missus is a Geordie.
I try and keep away when Sunderland and Newcastle are playing, and keep my mouth shut. If I say anything she just brings up the hammering they gave us earlier in the season (being a Villa supporter)
OnePigeon
OnePigeon

Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mrdata94 Tue 18 Jan - 23:29:09

same old lucky bast*rds 4th minute injurys time and to put it politly the prick didnt even no he scored. arsehole!
mrdata94
mrdata94

Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down