*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want Cable, been told it’s not available? We might...

4 posters

Go down

Want Cable, been told it’s not available? We might...  Empty Want Cable, been told it’s not available? We might...

Post by morph2o Wed 29 Sep - 17:28:40

Hey, i came across this and thought i'd give it a try. Since i have crap adsl
might be handy for some of you
Want Cable, been told it’s not available? We might be able to help.

As with any company, records of homes can become out of date with the blink of an eye. Homes are knocked down, new ones built, others are developed into apartments. What once was a field is now a development of brand new homes.

This is where you come in, if you want Virgin Media’s award winning cable services and our postcode checker says no, then just follow the simple instructions below:

Can your neighbours & other people in your street get Virgin Cable?

If the answer is yes, just fill in our service check form with your details. One of our trained advisors will contact you within 5 days to arrange a survey for your property to see if we can give you what you want.

No one in your street or block can get Virgin, but they can on the next road down.

If the answer is yes, drop us an email to cablemystreet@virginmedia.co.uk with your name, full address & contact number (optional). This may take us a few weeks as we need to complete an in-depth survey & may need to wait for the local authority to respond to an enquiry. We will let you know as soon as we can.

Are you thinking of buying a new build home? Or have just bought one & are about to move? Do you want to see if you can get Virgin Cable?

If the answer is yes, drop us an email to cablemystreet@virginmedia.co.uk with your name, full address & contact number (optional). We will confirm within 5 days to let you if the new development has been or is planned to be ready to offer Virgin Cable services when you move in.

No one in your town can get Virgin Cable.

If this is right, you may live outside our cabled area. Best bet is to check your post code at http://allyours.virginmedia.com/ this will let you know if you can get Virgin National ADSL services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Wilkin
Help & Support forum manager

Morph.

morph2o

Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Want Cable, been told it’s not available? We might...  Empty Re: Want Cable, been told it’s not available? We might...

Post by Orford Wed 29 Sep - 19:34:32

I heard that alot of people in your street need to send them a email as they will not cable a entire street just for you.

Go around all your neightbours and tell them to email virgin even if they dont want it. There more people from one street who express a intrest the more likley virgin will listen.

Oh and with virgin 5 days mean 5 months.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Want Cable, been told it’s not available? We might...  Empty Re: Want Cable, been told it’s not available? We might...

Post by bullyhouse Wed 29 Sep - 22:02:53

i dont have cable! its a right pain in the arse!
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by morph2o Thu 30 Sep - 0:38:49

I already emailed them, they got back to me in a couple of days
saying the contacted the manager for my area
and he was gona arrange for a survey to be done
although he said the survey could take 6 - 8 weeks

i'm still waiting for a reply

morph.

morph2o

Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jimtheold Thu 30 Sep - 8:24:27

Well I emailed them twice then forgot about it. But 2 months later got a reply that said they would send someone round to look. Im still waiting (5 months now) pale
jimtheold
jimtheold
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Thu 30 Sep - 17:40:14

the best i can get out of virgin is 6.5 down my phone line :(

no cable for me.
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down