*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PR CTD's

4 posters

Go down

PR CTD's Empty PR CTD's

Post by Naytdawg Fri 13 Aug - 15:26:55

reinstalled, rolled back a few ati drivers, tryed not having xfire/ts/mumble/fraps, anything!

still getting ctd's sometimes 5 mins, sometimes an hour, Normally when ive just got a squad on the go, tactics sorted, ready to rock, CTD GAY

any suggestions?
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

PR CTD's Empty Re: PR CTD's

Post by Snippers Fri 13 Aug - 15:33:21

More info is better like ingame settings used Razz, by lowering ingame settings most people have found the game to be more stable, which is unforunatly quite sad as it doesnt great on lower settings, I have found any evidence that xfire/fraps have ever crashed my PR. And Sadly its nature is to CTD from time to time just for the hell of it. my Catalyst 10.6 was responsable for about 5 BSODs, I found that Catalyst 10.7 has been the best so far, sadly not been playing PR enough lately to justify on its PR stability but I havent noticed any crashes yet I dont think.

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Fri 13 Aug - 17:04:58

make sure ur PB is updated.

I was getting a lot CTDs a while back went through all the things u did then updated PB and hey presto

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Fri 13 Aug - 20:57:27

oooh now theres an idea

i also installed my old hard drives, and even after a format it put weird folders all over the shop, there now out again, so we'll see...
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Wed 23 Feb - 18:22:39

Did you fix the problem? when i had CTD problems i had tried everything in the end it was faulty ram so i ran memtest (you have to boot from cd) took about 20 mins testing found loads of errors bought new ram problem fixed

http://www.memtest.org/
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Wed 23 Feb - 19:05:28

Aye all fixed, it was the affinity, having a 8 core processer isnt as cracked up as it should be
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum