*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oi Sisters......

4 posters

Go down

Oi Sisters...... Empty Oi Sisters......

Post by un4givenL0g1c Fri 8 Jan - 3:14:58

Well my sister got the old computer infected with some kind of fake anti-virus program named Security Tool.
I have since deleted to program but we have no connection to the internet on it and it disabled Macafee(yes i know it isn't a good program)
the thing it that we can not enable it again. I was lucky and I messed around with the cords and was able to get a connection on my computer. cheers
My parents have decided to send it to a guy in the hopes that he can fix it so I don't have to re-format it. Crying or Very sad If anyone has heard of this before please feel free to post.
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Oi Sisters...... Empty Re: Oi Sisters......

Post by Naytdawg Fri 8 Jan - 11:07:06

Yes its called "dontdownloadstuffifyoudontknowwhatyourdoing-itus", its a rare form of stupid that grows in some parts.

on a serious note i read webuser and computeractive all the time, scareware is the name and it does just that, YOU HAVE A VIRUS< BELIVE ME COS I LOOK REAL and people do

same as people can be bluffed, sumone official looking asks you to do it, you normally comply.

as for reparing the damage, i cant answer, it might be as extreme as wipe and start again, with a serious lesson in life, weve all been done over at somepoint, its life, learn from it and move on
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze Fri 8 Jan - 11:09:27

Punch her in the face then kick her as she falls, that should stop her getting any more :D
Daze
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by miffygoesloco Fri 8 Jan - 12:37:36

Oi Sisters...... Facepalm

sounds like my pc-retarded dad, who downloaded 23 keyloggers to my brothers pc. yep, thats the reason I use pw's for mine.
miffygoesloco
miffygoesloco

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by un4givenL0g1c Fri 8 Jan - 13:16:06

Well daze I don't think I can do that because Juvenile detention doesn't sound too fun.
Miffy It is exactly like your dad lol. She probably downloaded the program but didn't know when
or how she did it. (Well not my problem they don't have a computer/internet and I do.)
un4givenL0g1c
un4givenL0g1c
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum