*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trojan-spy.win32.keylooger.cxh

4 posters

Go down

Trojan-spy.win32.keylooger.cxh Empty Trojan-spy.win32.keylooger.cxh

Post by Shug06 Tue 15 Dec - 13:12:22

There is a COD4 Forum that I went onto to see what was going on with WM2 and Steam being down, wanted to see if it was more than just routine maintanience, and I got this little present! My anti-virus can't dissenfect it, just put it in backup. Any suggestion's? Fromm looking online it is pretty new and could be to do with the stealling of gaming account's. Crying or Very sad
Shug06
Shug06

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Trojan-spy.win32.keylooger.cxh Empty Re: Trojan-spy.win32.keylooger.cxh

Post by Shug06 Tue 15 Dec - 14:51:35

I'm taking a drastic route, I'm upgrading to win7 and getting a new anti-v package. So, in a couple of day's I'll be putting BF2 onto my laptop, so that if I have any headache's with PC, I'll be able to take my anger our on plane whores and heli whores!!!! Twisted Evil
Shug06
Shug06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Tue 15 Dec - 15:01:45

Shug06 wrote:I'm taking a drastic route, I'm upgrading to win7 and getting a new anti-v package. So, in a couple of day's I'll be putting BF2 onto my laptop, so that if I have any headache's with PC, I'll be able to take my anger our on plane whores and heli whores!!!! Twisted Evil

Shug, could you do us a favour mate, could you post if the Win 7 upgrade asks for the original Vista CD key pls. TA.

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Shug06 Tue 15 Dec - 15:17:20

Bang2Rights wrote:
Shug06 wrote:I'm taking a drastic route, I'm upgrading to win7 and getting a new anti-v package. So, in a couple of day's I'll be putting BF2 onto my laptop, so that if I have any headache's with PC, I'll be able to take my anger our on plane whores and heli whores!!!! Twisted Evil

Shug, could you do us a favour mate, could you post if the Win 7 upgrade asks for the original Vista CD key pls. TA.

I decided to go for the full disc rather than the upgrade package. Sorry mate. But knowing microsoft they'll probably to their genuine microsoft scan before it will run.
Shug06
Shug06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Tue 15 Dec - 15:27:54

Shug06 wrote:
Bang2Rights wrote:

I decided to go for the full disc rather than the upgrade package. Sorry mate. But knowing microsoft they'll probably to their genuine microsoft scan before it will run.

No worries ta. Mines genuine, it's just HP didn't supply the disks. I was going to go for the full version in case I had to rebuild from scratch, but was umming and arring about the upgrade.

Bang2Rights

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Tue 15 Dec - 15:43:42

I ve read that you can do a clean full install with the upgrade eddtion rather then just upgrading. All you need to do is have a genuin copy of windows installed on your HDD you want to install Win7 on to then choose custom install the install checks your copy of xp/vista on the drive then if it passes as genuine the install will allow you to format your HDD and do a complete full install of win7 rather than a upgrade. even though your using the upgrade disk.

As you cannot upgrade form XP to win 7 as a program you can upgrade your end user licence agrement so u dont need to buy a full eddition copy seams fair to me install XP use a very old cd key i have off the bottom of a dell laptop i have. use software for students to buy WIN 7 PRO for £36.95 upgrade eddition and get a full clean fresh install of win 7 for very little £££££££££££

http://www.software4students.co.uk/Microsoft_Windows_7_Ultimate_32_bit_Edition_Upgrade-details.aspx

link says £59.99 but i just registerd to buy it and got a email saying until then end of Dec if i buy win 7 on my first order i get it for £36.95.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by devilhawk Tue 15 Dec - 15:56:12

AHHHHHHHHHHH WERE THE f**k IS MY EMAIL

devilhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Tue 15 Dec - 16:56:38

Orford wrote:I ve read that you can do a clean full install with the upgrade eddtion rather then just upgrading. All you need to do is have a genuin copy of windows installed on your HDD you want to install Win7 on to then choose custom install the install checks your copy of xp/vista on the drive then if it passes as genuine the install will allow you to format your HDD and do a complete full install of win7 rather than a upgrade. even though your using the upgrade disk.

As you cannot upgrade form XP to win 7 as a program you can upgrade your end user licence agrement so u dont need to buy a full eddition copy seams fair to me install XP use a very old cd key i have off the bottom of a dell laptop i have. use software for students to buy WIN 7 PRO for £36.95 upgrade eddition and get a full clean fresh install of win 7 for very little £££££££££££

http://www.software4students.co.uk/Microsoft_Windows_7_Ultimate_32_bit_Edition_Upgrade-details.aspx

link says £59.99 but i just registerd to buy it and got a email saying until then end of Dec if i buy win 7 on my first order i get it for £36.95.

TA, yeah that's where I was gonna get mine from (Cheers DevilHawk).

Bang2Rights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum