*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<18:03:15> You were banned permanently from the server by "*NwA* Mr.Arked"

+6
H.sta
Jevski
Sincoza
ExeTick
Mr.Arked
SmoothIsFast6
10 posters

Go down

<18:03:15>  You were banned permanently from the server by "*NwA* Mr.Arked" Empty <18:03:15> You were banned permanently from the server by "*NwA* Mr.Arked"

Post by SmoothIsFast6 Wed 1 Aug - 23:07:02

Any reason? I've always been a fan of NWA and now this?

Wow just wow

SmoothIsFast6

Registration date : 2011-03-16

Back to top Go down

<18:03:15>  You were banned permanently from the server by "*NwA* Mr.Arked" Empty Re: <18:03:15> You were banned permanently from the server by "*NwA* Mr.Arked"

Post by Mr.Arked Wed 1 Aug - 23:12:58

Dude, 1st thing u do after joining our TS is trying to teach us newly found exploit. The other day u were duping items. Ur friend has guns that arent in game...

We just had 2 excelent days of getting raped by hackers and co (im not saying its you or ur friends, it just got us thinking that we wont accept anymore s**t like this), and were tired of any glitching etc.

Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

<18:03:15>  You were banned permanently from the server by "*NwA* Mr.Arked" Empty Re: <18:03:15> You were banned permanently from the server by "*NwA* Mr.Arked"

Post by SmoothIsFast6 Wed 1 Aug - 23:21:21

ARE you kidding me?

I play fair as hell i do hard freaking work running up and down the map finding guns, who cares if some guy had a hacked weapon? I NEVER HAVE HAXd WEAPONS!

Don't blame me for something somebody did, a haxr came in our server the other day and killed everyone, WELCOM TO DAYZ MOD ARKED

I like you guys, and that's why i told you about that stupid drop food and eat thing, IT'S PART of the game mate! i want to play dayz mod the way it was intended just as much as the next person, i can't believe you let your anger toward other people out on me, shows exactly what kind of admin you are

You lost a friend if anything

SmoothIsFast6

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Wed 1 Aug - 23:36:45

smoth a glitch is not part of the game. I dont want to play with glitchers and exploiters.

I dont know if you use it your self or you just know it from your glitching friends.

duping items is not part of the game either. its a glitch.

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothIsFast6 Thu 2 Aug - 0:03:05

Ok so you don't want to play with 60% of the people who dupe and know about glitches because the game allows it atm, I want it fixed but if it works and it's not HACKING then i'll do it until it's fixed

What about the people who log in and get their mag refilled BY THE GAME, you don't want to play with them??

Well whatever i wanted to meet up with you guys and cover you, i would die for you guys and that's why i meet up with you and play.

But Arked consider yourself being watched and when you join a server i'll know threw dayz commander and i'll hunt for you. I might just shoot you in the leg and talk to you about what not to do to old friends of NWA.

See you guys in Dayz :)

SmoothIsFast6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Thu 2 Aug - 0:25:21

SmoothIsFast6 wrote:

But Arked consider yourself being watched and when you join a server i'll know threw dayz commander and i'll hunt for you. I might just shoot you in the leg and talk to you about what not to do to old friends of NWA.

See you guys in Dayz :)
You have nothing better to do with your spare time/life than stalk someone over a game because they gave you a justified ban? True colours are showing through of this "old NWA friend"
Sort it out mate.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jevski Thu 2 Aug - 1:26:23

In PR its possible to place a fob up against a bld, so its possible to spawn inside the bld and shoot out.

"people who dupe and know about glitches because the game allows it atm, I
want it fixed but if it works and it's not HACKING then i'll do it
until it's fixed"

Try join any PR server and spawn inside a bld, glitching, exploiting the glitch, and then use the excuse, its part of the game and see what happens.

Lamest excuse ever.
Jevski
Jevski

Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothIsFast6 Thu 2 Aug - 1:42:16

inside a glitch is exactly what i though you guys would come up with

i know of 0 inside a house ground glitch in PR or DAYZ and if i did i wouldn't exploit them because that is unfair and not of equal opportunity for someone to kill me.

I would never do that, because i'm not an idiot and i like equal gaming, you are crazy if you think i would do that. If you ask anyone who knows me in NWA that i've lead or been lead by and fight beside or against they would tell you i would never play unfair.

I simply said you can drop a pepsi and still drink it and pick it up, you scared i'm going to kill you now? lol don't make me laugh.

I play Dayz Fair and i've found everything i need without dupe or glitching yes i gave 2 of your guys range finders big friggin deal you guys really hate on me for giving 2 of ur guys range finders that took me 3 seconds to dupe? Oh no now they have ranger finders that i found threw hard work. OMG they might kill me by looking at me and knowing my range, oh wait that wouldn't work because you need your gun out to kill someone.

Why on earth are you guys backing him up because i simply said a stupid little eat food or drink soda glitch, the world is coming to a end.

and yes hopefully he doesn't change his name because i will waste my precious time hunting him down for a unjustified ban, why do you care it's part of the game? Pvp is part of the game.

Again a haxor went in our server and killed all of us we tried killing him but we couldn't cause he couldn't die it was messed up but why bann me because you got owned by a haxor?

then you say no because you duped 2 range finders since the past update, wow really? who cares duping sucks anyway it barely works and you still have to fight me on even ground with bullets. It's compelety fair and just because i drank a soda doesn't mean i have a unfair advantage just means arked abused admin because he believes something that's untrue.

And if you banned be because i drank a soda that a dropped because they need to fix the menu then wow lol it's a sad sad thing.

Next time try to find a real haxor and ban them not a friend that does NOTHING but help you guys.

Arked that was a lame thing to do, and i hope one of you guys can see my side of the story speak up to, because nobody ever backs up what should be justified come on guys its friggen smooth ffs

Last edited by SmoothIsFast6 on Thu 2 Aug - 1:51:37; edited 1 time in total

SmoothIsFast6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jevski Thu 2 Aug - 1:48:27

know about glitches because the game allows it atm, I want it fixed but
if it works and it's not HACKING then i'll do it until it's fixed

Read your own statement again.

Think....

Read it again....

If you dont get it read it again....

Repeat untill you reach enlightenment
Jevski
Jevski

Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothIsFast6 Thu 2 Aug - 1:52:53

jev i doubt you could enlighten me on anything but i love you anyways

Duping binos and drinking a soda is not hAXing

re-read then re-read again maybe you'll understand my statement

SmoothIsFast6

Back to top Go down

Post by H.sta Thu 2 Aug - 3:13:05

Let me put in in simple terms Smooth. We have not seen you hacking, nor have we accused you of it. You have been glitching and exploiting, you have told us that yourself. Glitching and exploting is not allowed on the server, you say you were glitching and exploting, you are even proud you know of the glitches, and you say that you will continue with the glitching, becouse you feel it shouldn't be a server rule.

Unfortunatly we are quite happy with our rules, and see no reason why anyone, you included, should be above those rules.

Why should you be unbanned again?
H.sta
H.sta

Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Thu 2 Aug - 6:02:30

A glitch or exploit is not ALLOWED by the game. A GLITCH or EXPLOIT is EXACTLY that. A bypassing of the intended way a piece of code should operate, whether it be knowingly or un-knowingly. Using either of these is not playing fair, it never has been or never will be and no amount of attempted justification is going to change that.

For example. I don't know how to dupe, I don't know this special "food" trick. If I brought a group of friends into the game and you brought a group of friends in and we started out with nothing, you and your friends automatically have a very big advantage over my group.

glitch   [glich]
noun
a defect or malfunction in a machine or plan.
Computers . any error, malfunction, or problem. Compare bug1 ( def. 5 ) .

3. a brief or sudden interruption or surge in voltage in an electric circuit.

ex·ploit2   [ik-sploit]
verb (used with object)
to utilize, especially for profit; turn to practical account: to exploit a business opportunity.
to use selfishly for one's own ends: employers who exploit their workers.

to advance or further through exploitation; promote: He exploited his new movie through a series of guest appearances.

It's cheating. Hands down, it's cheating. NO! It's cheating. IT'S CHEATING. NwA is VERY adamant against hackers, glitchers, cheaters, exploiters, ne'er-do-wells of all kinds. We will bust anyone for these offenses, even clan members without a second thought. These actions ruin a game. It really is a shame when people can't play the game correctly. No, doing the above is NOT playing the game correctly and just because it's in the game doesn't mean it should be used. Just like wall glitching.

And this whole "If I see you in a game I'm going to hunt you down because I know people" ... man the hell up. You got banned for cheating. You're pissed because the very people you thought were friends became belligerent toward you when you tried to teach them how to cheat. In fact, if you consider Arked's actions to be him "losing a friend", you should probably know that you lost a lot of "Friends" the second you tried to teach them how to cheat. Given our adamant stance against these very actions. And then this "appeal" here really isn't helping your case as you try to not only defend your cheating, you also attack an admin for doing his job and then threaten his gameplay from hereon out. Not only is that petty, it's pathetic and knocks you down a few pegs on the social ladder as we're all supposed to be mature here, and these mindless, childish, idiotic threats belong on the lower rung.

Honestly, this discussion should really be closed. I have nothing more to say on the matter, I've made my point and quite honestly it's accurate in every sense of the term for cheating. Are you going to attempt to make an appeal? Or are you going to continue to "smear" us for doing our jobs? Did we want to ban you? No. We enjoy all people on our server. It's not a matter of WANTING to do it, we HAD to do it. It's in our rules. Just like we would do it to anybody, including clan members.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothIsFast6 Thu 2 Aug - 6:18:08

I did not know YOUR rules for YOUR server because I just join TS and asked were you guys were i didn't know you had set rules for your server.

Now i do and i will never dupe or eat food while dropping it in your server ever again.

fyi i played days longer and had ARMA2 longer than probably all of you and i played DAYZ without duping or eating food while dropping it longer than you guys have probably ever played the mod

i also role solo 99% of the time so whatever preconceived made up none sense you are making up you need to stop, stop making up things you think you know about me, everything i have or had in dayz I FOUND THREW LOOTING.

I merely duped 2 bonos that took me 2 seconds by re-logging and that is so freaking simple that's why everyone does it, i actually hate duping i find it annoying when people do it, it takes away from playing the game time yeah only a few seconds but its not supposed to be in the game so i tell the devs and they work on fixing it.

Arked simply abused admin on me because he was butthurt about a hacker, the mature thing to do is asked me to not ever do that again or tell anyone and you have my word i will never do that again, it's stupid anyway.

I love playing dayz and i like hooking up with people i play PR with and helping them, that's it i was simply helping them until it got fixed. Hackers you can not win against but you shouldn't have a unfair advantage either, and knowledge is power knowing what your up against can save your life like hackers i knew this guy in our server was a hacker cause he killed 7 people then i put 20 round in him and nothing, after that he dropped the 2 noobs i was helping and i said screw this and esc. aborted, and i'm still alive now on day 4 because i have knowledge.

I didn't intentionally break the rules, i merely said something simple and all the anger arked had about hackers he unleashed on me, and that's not mature, he needs to talk to people first. Freaking man up, the mature thing to do is talk to me.

I highly doubt this is going to happen and its sad, but if you ever want to talk to me arked i'm here, and i have NO hard feelings i just think it was harsh and my bad if i stepped over the invisible line i didn't know about. This will never happen again anyways, that's my WORD.

@crenshaw- You don't know me, you don't know exactly what was said, you obviously are one sided and i know i have NWA buds I know they don't really care much that arked banned me because he was mad, they know from this thread probably how dumb it was, no they probably won't say it because you guys need to support each other and you better, but this was unjustified and wrong. That is the truth.

SmoothIsFast6

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 2 Aug - 8:50:24

This is pretty sad!

- Especially when I no NwA members are using exploits themselfs! leaving the game when your clips are low and gaining more ammo! well guess what that is an exploit!

- Sort this bullsh!t out please boys.

Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Thu 2 Aug - 11:01:38

Just cos some exploits are possible doesn't make it right.

Frankly Smooth the more you post the less I like your attitude. I support Arked completely in whatever decision he makes regarding your ban.

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullet2Hart Thu 2 Aug - 12:45:49

Really with i could use my tracking tools on this guy :3 alas...
It would be naughty if i did anything of the sort....not saying i have any hacking programs to find who people are or anything like that.... i'll just go hide.....over there >>>
Bullet2Hart
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Thu 2 Aug - 17:09:27

i also role solo 99% of the time so whatever preconceived made up none sense you are making up you need to stop, stop making up things you think you know about me, everything i have or had in dayz I FOUND THREW LOOTING.

Oh no, nothing I said is "preconceived" or "made up". I'm going by exactly what you said, and that was you cheating. Nothing made up about that. You did it, and it made you a cheater. And what you're trying to explain now is here-say. It isn't going to help your case any. You tell us you only duped 2 Range Finders, yet you could very well have done more than that that we don't know about.

"i actually hate duping i find it annoying when people do it, it takes away from playing the game time yeah only a few seconds but its not supposed to be in the game so i tell the devs and they work on fixing it."

Oh really? You hate duping? You are ANNOYED when people dupe?

Ok so you don't want to play with 60% of the people who dupe and know about glitches because the game allows it atm, I want it fixed but if it works and it's not HACKING then i'll do it until it's fixed

Well s**t, you just shot your stance right in the foot. You want to know what I know about you? I know that you have no respect for anyone but yourself. How did I figure that out? The way you came here and started this tirade. I also know that you think that with anger and supposed "disappointment" for getting caught, you can come here and berate our admins saying they're doing a bad job when they're doing exactly what they signed on to do.

Not only are your statements hypocritical, you're STILL not attempting to make a proper appeal. You think because I don't know you, I am not qualified to speak about you. While actually, that is quite the contrary. The fact that I don't know you gives me a perfect stance to speak on this matter, because that means I'm not blinded by friendships or prejudices in any way. And what you hear from me is what you get.

That being said, you STILL haven't convinced anyone here that you're sorry. "Manning up" would've included you saying you're sorry, admitting you're wrong, and then moving on with a proper appeal. What did you do? Further try to justify it... again. And attack the admins.... again. And actually manage to start to erode the patience of the red admins. Whom of which can decide at anytime to completely deny this appeal in seconds and then have it so you never show up again.

Like I just said, we don't WANT you banned. We HAD to ban you and like always, we give second chances. It really would be a good idea to take that offer.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal Thu 2 Aug - 17:16:44

Lol Crenshaw you are Ninja at this s**t.

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothIsFast6 Thu 2 Aug - 18:46:21

Crenshaw, why do you take everything i say as written in stone?

I'll explain i'll relog to fill my ammo, i'll dupe 1 mag to get 2 sometimes if i'm in dire straits, i'll dupe a extra camo for a friend maybe if i feel like it. Things change crenshaw not all things are set in stone, you are taking things way to seriously and it makes me laugh that people actually think you are owning me haha. rriiiiiiiggghhhhhtttt

Honestly all the help and fun i've had playing PR and arma with you guys and as quickly as crenshaw thinks he's going anywhere with something you guys ban me, all because arked is butthurt Razz

awww you'll get over the haxors and be a happy man one day, i promise Wink

Crenshaw can i get your in game tag to? I would love to hunt both of you down, because i'm not scared of someone who doesn't hack and i got the balls to talk to someone and not just hide behind your admin powers.

Hunting/PVP is part of the game so i don't want to hear about omg you threatening me like TG does lol

SmoothIsFast6

Back to top Go down

Post by H.sta Thu 2 Aug - 19:07:35

I am very tired of this topic and fully intend to close it when I am finished with this post.

You broke a rule, there is absolutely no arguing you broke the rule. That is why you were banned, the only reason why you were banned. its an exploit that you do intentionally, and it will never be allowed, no matter how much you want it to be. We do not want people that do this on our TS with us.

You would probably have gotten an unban if you promised to not do it again, instead you attack Arked and NwA. I do belive the ship has sailed for your unban, but maybe if you check in at a later stage and apologize Arked might reconsider. It is however quite unlikely becouse of all the stuff you have said about him.

Thread is now being closed as you are wrong in this, and there is no more reason for anyone to listen to your ramblings, or your childlike threats.

H.sta
H.sta

Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down