...WHat a match...fair to say i love the ISU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ...WHat a match...fair to say i love the ISU

Post by Crenshaw on Sat 26 Oct - 22:20:02

It'll never happen again. The ISU is like a shotgun on drugs, and well, it's Penetration is garbage, but man, if it hits and it pens and it hits a full roll, you feel it and for a long time too. Regardless though, good game.

-Crenshaw

- Professionalism.  Dedication.  Respect.  The Admin Team.

You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finally's, and I'm in the big leagues and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults, it's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the Champ's face. When push comes to shove, understand when you step on the field, your arms are just too short to box with God.

And the Angel of Death spread his wings upon the blast
Let those who curse days, curse that day.  Those who are ready to rouse the Main Battle Tank.
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by LITTLE_MIDGE on Sun 27 Oct - 0:52:07

i had a round with 7 kills yesterday and another 5 today. your confused, your thinking of the dirt cannon.....this is a tier X gun with top pen of 329 and top damage with ap at 950 with heat 1118. its a beast a tier 8 which is scary to tier tens. 9 kills will probs never happen again as was circumstantial and kinda lucky at times Razz
I used all my ammo. i got rushed by a t32 with full health at the end and only  had two gold rounds left managed to hit his commander hatch with the first he pinned me, i managed to wiggle out and smash one into him! was pretty brutal!

LITTLE_MIDGE

Registration date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw on Sun 27 Oct - 1:00:15

Oh. You weren't derping? You're a rarity lol

-Crenshaw

- Professionalism.  Dedication.  Respect.  The Admin Team.

You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finally's, and I'm in the big leagues and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults, it's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the Champ's face. When push comes to shove, understand when you step on the field, your arms are just too short to box with God.

And the Angel of Death spread his wings upon the blast
Let those who curse days, curse that day.  Those who are ready to rouse the Main Battle Tank.
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by LITTLE_MIDGE on Sun 27 Oct - 1:11:49

nahh this took 64of xp to get this gun. ots worth it :) pounds everything

LITTLE_MIDGE

Registration date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down