*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

clan member abuse when no admins are present

+3
TheBeanie
Delta
nadrud
7 posters

Go down

clan member abuse when no admins are present Empty clan member abuse when no admins are present

Post by nadrud Wed 18 Sep - 21:01:57

i was playing on your server at 3:45pm on 9/18/13

member wheelie... forgot the rest of his name was threatening to send an admin in to ban me after i tried to report his squad member Karl_k.... for attempting to TK me with an asset then stole the asset i was going for.  Another person on the server backed my story after watching the whole thing go down and wheelie told me to go here to post complaint against him.  

are there any rules against clan member abuse when no admins are logged in?
Is this something that is common on the server?

Can you be banned for typing a !r to admin in all chat like i was threatened with even after my story was proven to be accurate by another random player on the server?

nadrud

Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

clan member abuse when no admins are present Empty Re: clan member abuse when no admins are present

Post by Delta Wed 18 Sep - 22:00:33

Firstly, in the future please post any times in GMT or at least say what time zone you are in, otherwise how am I supposed to find the relevant logs.

Right now that is sorted lets have a look at what the logs say:

[21:44 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: NADRUD STOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[21:44 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: you tried to kill me and stole asset
[21:44 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: !r nwa ktmwheelie for tying to kill me with his asset and stealig my bomb car - neither gary or bomb cars are reservable assets and as we shall shortly see ktmwheelie hasn't done anything wrong
[21:44 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: ma teammate dont steal your asset he drive a garry!
[21:44 SQUAD 1 ] #HGG Devastation2.0: !admins
[21:45 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: he ran his car into me
[21:45 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: watch out what u report!
[21:45 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: then stole the garry
[21:45 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: watch the video
[21:45 TEAM 2  ] [OG] mrNuke34[fr]: !admins
[21:45 GLOBAL  ] [OG] mrNuke34[fr]: no admins connected
[21:45 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: i report the truth
[21:45 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: i dont belive u.. u report me the wrong person so why i should trust u?
[21:46 TEAM 1  ]  Nadrud: i didnt know who did it but it was your guy telling him to stop so yo should belive  me - You don't know who it is so just report an NwA member?
[21:46 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: admins can be here in 1 min if its need
[21:46 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: im tellingyou to watch the video
[21:46 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: what mre do you want - Well seeing as only myself and 1 other admin has access to the BR files and the fact they aren't written until the end of the round how is he supposed to do this?  Even if he can or if he asks me to what should I do?  By the time I watch them it will be a fair few hours after the incident and I'm not going to ban a guy for this because that would be over the top.
[21:46 TEAM 1  ] #HGG Devastation2.0: nadrud is telling the truth wheelie i watched it lol
[21:46 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: thank you hgg
[21:47 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: so wheelie who was it?
[21:47 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: if it wasn't you?
[21:47 TEAM 1  ] #HGG Devastation2.0: it was karl
[21:48 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: yes it was karl and he tell me a absolut normal story and now is finish! - It is at this point where you should take the hint, stop getting your nickers in a twist and just leave it, it's a game ffs just play it or go somewhere and cool down.  Also you continue to use all chat, there is no reason for this as ktmwheelie is on your team.
[21:48 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: i cant see karls name im bleeding out from his s**t - This isn't exactly being polite, in fact I cannot see anything from ktmwheelie that is abusive so far.
[21:48 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: normal story? - yes he didn't bitch, whine, moan or act like a teenage girl who has been told she isn't allowed to go out dressed in less clothes than the ancient greeks wore in the Olympics
[21:48 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: a normal story is him purposly trying to tk someone for asset? or is that just lost in translation? - once again, everyone gets the point but what can be done about it?
[21:49 SQUAD 1 ] #HGG Devastation2.0: !admins
[21:49 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: !!r we need an admin on the server - you understand that the !r function reports whatever you write to all in game admins - there are no admins in game so you are reporting to no one.  This is like going to Burger King at 5am in the morning and demanding a whopper, no one is there so you aren't going to get a whopper
[21:49 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: stop it in all chat and good is if u have a problem go to our forum and write it down...
[21:49 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: !!r karl_knoedel for trying to tk me with his asset then stealing my asset the garry from me - By this point you are lucky there isn't an admin on the server, if it had been me I would have kicked you for going on like a whiney bitch, if he got to the asset first its his - gary isn't reservable.  Also it is only one ! if you put 2 (!!) then it won't work.
[21:49 GLOBAL  ] *L|D clubbythe: no admins to report to lol - at least someone finds the fact you are reporting to no one funny
[21:49 SQUAD 9 ] *L|D clubbythe: !admins
[21:49 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: not laughing
[21:50 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: nadrud stop the all chat or i take an admin for u on this server is the last time! - At this point you really should listen, this has been going on for 6 minutes so far, get over it and play the game.
[21:50 TEAM 1  ]  Nadrud: your trying to protect your friend - or he is just fed up of you moaning
[21:50 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: no i dont try it
[21:50 TEAM 1  ]  Nadrud: your creditabity is lost even after someone backed up my story you still try bs - seriously what would you like him to do?  You know he has no admin powers as people have said at least 5 times there are no admins so he can't kick karl, what can he do?
[21:51 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: rules are if someone broke server rules they need to be reported... now i am being threatened to be banned bc i reported it by NWA - no threaten of a ban that I can see, you reported a clan member for doing something he didn't do and you are spamming the all chat and being told to be quiet numerous times
[21:51 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: its not a kiddy chat you make reports against me... if you have a problem go to our forum there u can write so mutch as u want but we want to play her - Can ktmwheelie be any clearer here?
[21:51 GLOBAL  ]  Nadrud: i reported karl
[21:52 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: wwhat i said about the all chat?
[21:52 TEAM 1  ] *NwA* ktmwheelie: stop now!
[21:53 TEAM 1  ]  Nadrud: your just upset bc you got called out on your bullshit - THERE IS NO BULLSHIT, HE CANNOT DO ANYTHING AS HE IS NOT AN ADMIN AND YOU ARE SPAMMING THE CHAT LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD KID WHO HAS BEEN TOLD NO.  THIS HAS GONE ON FOR NEARLY 10 MINUTES GROW UP

I really do not understand what you are complaining about here.  You have been abusive to a clan member, you have spammed all chat after being asked repeatedly to stop and there are no admins available to sort out your problem, just grow up and deal with it.  Yes it sucks but its a game, no one has run in, knocked you out and stolen a kidney to sell on the organ black market.

I am glad you enjoyed your time on our server, feel free to reply to this thread and leave any subsequent feedback

*NwA* Delta
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

clan member abuse when no admins are present Empty Re: clan member abuse when no admins are present

Post by TheBeanie Thu 19 Sep - 5:34:47

Hmm, are you sure the times are correct Delta? I was on from about 9pm to 10pm and saw non of this? the map was Remiel and then it went onto khamisa (w/e it is).

Altho when i WAS on i did see KTM and narud online but hd no problems.

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Thu 19 Sep - 9:18:57

it did happen on that map not necessarely that exact time but it did happen on that map.

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Thu 19 Sep - 9:29:28

haha what a stupid report , wouldn't waste that time of my life reporting somthin so trivial .

yes as delta says you lucky none of us were on , grow up play the game , read the rules on assets or ill come play and see what a nasty admin does hahaha.
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Thu 19 Sep - 9:29:46

Remember that the server time is German.
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Thu 19 Sep - 13:50:58

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

viglan that's funny that gif
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeanie Thu 19 Sep - 15:21:12

ExeTick wrote:it did happen on that map not necessarely that exact time but it did happen on that map.

Obviously not important enough to report it to me when i got on then :D

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Thu 19 Sep - 15:26:29

kopite73 wrote:looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

viglan that's funny that gif

Haaaaaaah i forgot about that, No one is going to take me seriously now :( (Like they ever did anyway :D)
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nadrud Thu 19 Sep - 22:06:43

wasn't upset about asset being stolen i was wasn't happy about someone trying to run me over just to get into asset... i can see you didn't make a comment when someone else on the server was trying to back up my story.

im sorry and it wont happen again.

nadrud

Back to top Go down

Post by LITTLE_MIDGE Thu 19 Sep - 22:42:43

yes but as was explained ther is nothing that KTM could have done about that. 
This whole post is aimed at KTM " Clan member abuse when no admins are present".
yes s**t happens when no admin is present.......youve just got to get over it and rather play on, or go elsewhere if your that mad.
At the end of the day its a game but acting the way you did is going to get you nowhere.
If a problem like that happens and no admin is present feel free to pop a post up with the persons name and we will look out for him/her.

LITTLE_MIDGE

Registration date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by nadrud Thu 19 Sep - 23:27:31

Good deal. I just wasn't happy about the way the clan member responded in local.

nadrud

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Thu 19 Sep - 23:59:37

Dude we are not a company, We are not going to send you free stuff if you felt mistreated. Get over it
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nadrud Fri 20 Sep - 0:13:23

send me ahmed i will be more than satisfied.

nadrud

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Fri 20 Sep - 0:16:10

On his way via Jihad mail enjoy ;D
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down