*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Honor, most serious clan ever!

Go down

Forgotten Honor, most serious clan ever! Empty Forgotten Honor, most serious clan ever!

Post by Bounty Mon 16 Sep - 16:54:39

Not important hence in the jokes section.

Very short version at the bottom.

The Forgotten Honor community seem to be banging on about their serious teamwork etc. etc. but I actually used to play there many years ago sometime before and during my time here at NwA and yesterday a funny point was brought up about an action I had undertaken during one round. The mod we usually play is FH2, I'm sure you know enough about that. I'm sure you've heard at least a little about Operation Peacekeeper mod also developed by Black Sand Studios, around the earlier versions of PR! On one occasion I was transferred from light infantry to play in the air squad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanny wrote:Bounty landing a jet on a bridge to cap a flag and then flying off again only to be screamed at by HQ on our first ever OPK campaign haha
Liam_70000: Okay chaps I'll be in the command room for a bit before the map starts so you know what you're doin'.
DreamWeaver: Yep
Liam_7000: BOUNTY?
Bounty: Yeah, yeah..
Liam_70000: Good.
...User has left your channel.
Bounty: Hey Dream.
Dreamweaver: Whaaaaaat?
Bounty: Bet I can cap the flag before the rest of the team gets there.
Dreamweaver: What, walking?
Bounty: No, no. In the jet.
Dreamweaver: [Laughing] Oh my god.
Bounty: Let me take the fast fighter and you take the bomber I think it's thin enough.
Dreamweaver: [Laughing] You're serious aren't you? Hold on does Maddog know about this?
Bounty: No I just thought of it.
Dreamweaver: I'm going to go and tell him this is going to be hilarious.
...User has left your channel.
...User Joined your channel.
Dreamweaver: Okay he knows, he's got someone to drive his jeep and he's going to watch the map.
Bounty: Okay!
...User joined your channel.
Liam_70000: Okay you know so just, keep their air down and stick to your jets, Bounty you're in the bomber?
Bounty: No ah...
Dreamweaver: No we swapped, he's in the other one.
Liam_70000: Alright you got a joystick don't ya Bounts?
Bounty: Sure dooooo
Dreamweaver: [Laughing]
Liam_70000: [Chuckles]
Liam_70000: Okay live on this restart good luck gents.
Taz18: We're live now everyone get ready to go.
--Map start live in 10 seconds--
Bounty: Dream gonna do it!
Dreamweaver: ohh no.
Bounty: Yeah!
Dreamweaver: Fine I'll try and take their jets so you can do it!
Liam_70000: Do what?
Bounty: He's going to distract them for me.
Dreamweaver: Yuh.
--Map start in 00 seconds--
Bounty: [Takes off at full speed, with afterburner. Slows down at treeline marking perimeter of GER main, lands on road leading into town, rolls up to the flag on the ground just beyond a crossroad]
Bounty: [Flag captured, reverses back, turns left into crossroad to avoid burnt out cars on road]
Liam_70000: BOUNTY I'M WATCHIN' YA!
Dreamweaver: OH MY GOD [Laughing]
Bounty: [Takes off facing Southwest, shoots down enemy MiG]
Bounty: Got one.
Dreamweaver: [Completely loses control]
...User joined your channel.
Taz18: Bounty what was that?
]]In game chat]]Maddog95: Bounty that was awesome you crazy sonofagun!

----------------------------------------------End of TS log-----------------------------------------------------------

My original AAR:
 Best : Capturing South checkpoint alone, killing bhodilli and C4'ing an AFK APC with reinforcements from 1st Jager post-cap
Best 2 : Me Flying a huey, mikey and tribblewixxer sat on the guns shooting at inf targets around village
Best 3 : taking a phantom at round start, landing at south village, and getting the fastest cap all night (39 seconds from round start)
Worst : BOV-3
Worst 2 : AA Tanks
Funniest : ^ Best 3 ^
Funniest 2 : Hearing Sanny Laughing so hard when freedom bombed so many infantry
Most Hated player : Cramble

Sanny's AAR:
Best... Seeing great performance from every regiment, well done guys! and weeeeeeeeee are the champions! Very Happy for now xD
Worst... Not having enough air assests due to other regiments stealing ours Sad
Funniest... Bounty nearly flew into a friendly helicopter while he was in a jet
Most Hated Player... ikhoppa and nitro

Lloydy's AAR:
actually i forgot something funny and incredibly lucky...
Bounty flying his Chopper above my Crashed jeep in the River, i'm like rambo get out of the river and shoot a rocket at him and killed 3 people, Bounty tell your Minigun Gunners they Suck at shooting infantry when you were above our heads by about 10 ft

Freedom's AAR:
Best... Owning the tanks/apcs in the tiger.
Worst... Stationary AA had us locked before we could even take off which was stupid
Funniest... Watching Bounty land a phantom and take a flag.
Most Hated Player... Nitro, he can never do one on one dog fights and hides behind his little AA.

Laser Gaydid Missoiles

Forgotten Honor, most serious clan ever! Screen054

Forgotten Honor, most serious clan ever! Screen055

Sanny's individual AAR:
Your Personal Performance (what was good/bad)
My ability to sit with bounty through 3 rounds was incredible xD

I don't remember who timed me but it seems to be a recurring 39 second count.

Remember at the end of the campaign when we had to swap sides and we still beat them?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL:DR; I took a jet, landed at the first grey flag, capped and took off again
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down