*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please share this

+4
Bounty
Crenshaw
kopite73
Chris_Kampfgurke
8 posters

Go down

Please share this Empty Please share this

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Mon 10 Jun - 21:18:14

before it gets taken of the internet

i know, german subs, but who cares? you all understand english!
i just dont want a fighter for freedom to go by unnoticed...

Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Please share this Empty Re: Please share this

Post by kopite73 Mon 10 Jun - 21:25:11

so fuking what if you are stupid enough to put private stuff on the internet you deserve it , f*k them all f*k the rag heads and f*k off every one else its big brother all has been all ways will be get used to it lol .
what do you expect ...
ps ive not watched it but it was in the papers .
my bank detaiols are sort code 213462 acc no 8976343452 feel free to raid my bank no one reads this do they Wink
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Mon 10 Jun - 21:31:36

u missed the point kop.
just listen to him... its not the point of how they do it, it the point that they put anyone under suspicion by default.
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Mon 10 Jun - 22:58:20

This is more directed at how us in the US are having our civil liberties destroyed while being BLATANTLY lied to by the government. I wouldn't expect you all to understand. It's all a big laugh for everyone else now is it. It's majorly serious business. We're prepping for battle over here.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Mon 10 Jun - 23:33:24

kopite73 wrote:so fuking what if you are stupid enough to put private stuff on the internet you deserve it , f*k them all f*k the rag heads and f*k off every one else its big brother all has been all ways will be get used to it lol .
what do you expect ...
ps ive not watched it but it was in the papers .
my bank detaiols are sort code 213462 acc no 8976343452 feel free to raid my bank no one reads this do they Wink

Can you please create a standing order for £200/month? =P
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Tue 11 Jun - 11:11:16

Crenshaw wrote:This is more directed at how us in the US are having our civil liberties destroyed while being BLATANTLY lied to by the government. I wouldn't expect you all to understand. It's all a big laugh for everyone else now is it. It's majorly serious business. We're prepping for battle over here.

-Crenshaw

witch affects the whole world, dude.
US is acting global, its own country is just the tryout
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Tue 11 Jun - 15:04:26

What the US does to the world will depend on what our militia does to stop it. We're 80 million plus strong. That's more people than most countries in Europe have in total. Once we get moving we will not stop until everyone involved in this crap pays.

You might ask why don't we just go down there and do something? Well, we are talking about the most powerful government and military on the planet. Just marching down there like we own the place (Isn't it funny? We actually do.) will just get us slaughtered. I mean hell, the Obama Admin has no problem droning American citizens without due process, so why not just machine gun a few and call it a measure to stop a rebellion? No one will give a damn.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Tue 11 Jun - 18:34:23

Only a month after Yahoo, Google et al are being arsed raped by goverments from UK and USA for tax avoidance are they now named in some international goverment spy ring.

Guess who controls the media, as we in the UK found out last year with the News of the world Story, So guess who will come off worse when all this spy s**t settles down.

Pay ya corparation taxes and not get ass raped, fools.

As some of you may already know Microsoft was also named and guess what google yahoo bing servers run on. Yep Microsofts back door into any server running its server OS. Guess whos getting the biggest ass rapping for tax evasion, Apple ah I guess they dont run on Windows Servers.

I lol'd when this came out, in one forum alot of people where giving it, "here comes the tin foil hat brigade" how they look like fools now it turns out PRISM is true.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Tue 11 Jun - 19:16:23

Right? And they call people like me crazy in the US for daring to question the government? Americans are fiercely independent and you have these asswipes from the new generation that know nothing but handouts and they think the government is their friend. Conspiracy Theorist you say? Right-wing lunatic you call me? Well who's laughing now, ya bastards? And the best part, these idiot government dependents are now up in arms over the fact that the NSA is now monitoring everything that they are doing.

Well, these idiots put us here in the first place. It's funny, it's people like me that give people like them the right to make obnoxiously stupid decisions and we're also going to be the ones to save them. Understand this is from the US's standpoint. Seeing as how we pretty much lead the world in terms of everything, you got screwed by the American Liberal left. In the name of tolerance and some other crap (they are actually some of the most if not THE most intolerant group of people I ever had the misfortune to share air with). I.... despise their mindset. I have a few liberal friends are for the most part they are tolerable people, but the sheep... OH THE SHEEP.... I... despise them.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Tue 11 Jun - 20:45:16

what do America rule the world at apart from more Disney parks in one country .
ok you might have more mac donalds than us but that's so your 80 mill militia cant get off ther fat arse and attack the government.
your only hope against them world be Scooby and scrappy doo.
maybe the chef of the muppets with his meat cleaver could help you aswell.

good luck cren taking down tiger woods or what ever your president thing is called .
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Tue 11 Jun - 22:15:12

That's exactly my point. My government is so damned arrogant that they are pressing this crap on all of you. It isn't our place to even be telling other countries how to live when ours is in the crap in and of itself. It isn't that we can't get up off our "fat arse" and do anything, thanks for the insult by the way, appreciated, it's just that you're talking about going up against the most powerful military on the planet. This isn't Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria. This is the United States. We hold the most advanced military technology here. Our country is the third largest country on the planet in terms of Land-area and general population. It really is not easy to rally up 80 million people. It's just not. You're talking about convincing people to leave behind their schooling, jobs, families and possibly to lose their lives fighting to... quite honestly, restore our country back to the constitution of which is actually is based on.

Our government got too big and way too damn arrogant that they are beginning to believe they run the world. They do not run the world. They serve us, the American people. We employ them, we pay them, therefore we own them. They don't seem to like that and think they can do whatever they want. It honestly, will not be hard whatsoever once another revolution breaks out to actually depose the government. Those 80 million people are just REGISTERED GUN OWNERS. We're not talking about the people that don't have registered guns, or even own guns that would take up arms with us, that's just one statistic. The US military as it stands has 1 and a quarter to about 1 and a half million soldiers currently active (not counting reserves and retired) but seeing as how our military is comprised of volunteers and are practically paid beans, I don't see much support in terms of helping the government, hence why they're attempting to arm the DHS like an army.

But I digress, that's over 40x the size of the US military. They can't stop us. But let's be honest, when's the last time anyone here made the decision to put their life up on the line for something they believe in, seriously. I'm not even trying to be funny or disrespectful, but when? Think about that. Your family, job, home, everything. I might be willing to give all of that stuff up, but convincing 80 million people to do that is something else entirely. But even then, even 10% of that 80 million is all we really need, 80 million is just over kill.

It isn't there yet. But it's getting there. There will be a lot of problems and very soon. Hopefully, it doesn't affect you all because that's the last thing we'd want is for our internal problems to affect you guys. We just want our country back, really, but this government just doesn't want to hear that. Oh well, it's really their problem. They're so arrogant and nothing will be better than shoving that arrogance right back down their throats.

You know, this might all sound too surreal. I mean who wouldn't find it that way? The Big Bad US about to go to war with itself. The guys who fight everyone else, undsoweiter. But it really is happening. We're not immune to political strife. And it's in our nature to be disobedient to government anyway so... I wouldn't be surprised if you hear about it on the news sometime.

Let me say this, from a Patriotic American. We do not want to change the world. If the Middle East wants to blow themselves up 24/7, let them. If Russia wants to hate on us, let them. If you want to call us names, more power to you. Us REAL Americans do not want to harm anyone, control anyone, subvert any countries or anything like that. America is number one to us because it's the freest (or was) country on the planet, and it's our home. To blazes with what the sheeple media and sheeple Hollywood paint us as. Real Americans aren't that Jersey Shore crap, or the red necks or the cowboys or fat burger eaters or whatever the media paints us as. We are hard working people who go to work/school/etc, come home and do our thing. That's all we are. A majority of us Americans couldn't care less about what the UK does, or the EU or Russia or China or what have you in terms of relation to us. We are not hostile toward anybody, except unless you threaten our homes and livelihood which... quite honestly, is a domestic thing as of this moment. It is what it is I suppose. Really is our cross to bear.

-Crenshaw

Last edited by Crenshaw on Tue 11 Jun - 22:41:36; edited 1 time in total
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viglen Tue 11 Jun - 22:39:59

LMFAO Love Crenshaws deep meaningful response to kops.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Viglen
Viglen
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Tue 11 Jun - 22:42:02

Kops got a point. Who the hell are we to say how you should live? Or anybody? Who are we to collude with your governments to spy on you? We can't even get our own shoes tied right.

I'm passionate about this, because... well... I am prepared to die for it. I really am.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Tue 11 Jun - 23:01:34

you might have 80million registerd gun holders crenshaw but you have 0 registered AT holders and 0 registered AA holders. What is your M16 gona do against an F16???
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by sm4rtiez Tue 11 Jun - 23:07:38

Delta wrote:you might have 80million registerd gun holders crenshaw but you have 0 registered AT holders and 0 registered AA holders. What is your M16 gona do against an F16???

Please share this 39b30a4c10fa61d6a8730ff3a178c3e8

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Wed 12 Jun - 3:16:26

That's why we take them. It isn't hard to raid a military base. Dangerous, you bet, but not hard. Even then, the Syrian rebels and other groups have proven quite readily that you can counter air with non-conventional weapons in the role. It's not easy, but if it's what you got it's what you got.

Like I told others, this isn't going to be easy ... at all. It probably will be one of the hardest if not the absolute hardest thing anyone can do in their lives. I mean where do you being? Actually, what we're doing right now in Pennsylvania is that we in the PA Militia are organizing a possible security detail for Snowden's family. If they want Snowden, they will target his family and he'll come back.

Snowden has become a modern day Paul Revere to us. What he did took balls, major balls and they'll definitely be gunning for him and his family. This can turn out in two ways, it'll open up more opportunities for the Militias to get involved in larger public capacities OR the government will jump on the family anyway possibly killing or injuring some of the militia members. That would prove EXACTLY what we've been saying about them this whole time and would then easily govern our next step. If they kill American citizens for protecting each other against government incursion (especially since Snowden's family is innocent) that will be the last inch on the fuse.

I'm letting you guys know this stuff because I care. Really. And... if I just suddenly disappear or never come back, you might know why.

- Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Wed 12 Jun - 3:28:13

true but it is hard to fly a jet/helicopter. I mean driving a tank is the easy part, its using the weaponary correctly that is the problem... Also remember that they were syrian with out of date hardware, as you said earlier america has pretty freaking technologically advanced armed forces, I mean you can't do jack against a reaper drone or B2 bomber, or a AC-130.

I mean just how hard do you think your government would fight? Having the right to bear arms was cool in the 1800's when the rifle was the most technologically superior weapon, but these days a rifle does jack s**t against 90% of a country's military power. Even if you take 2 people, 1 soldier and 1 gun owner the soldier comes out on top 8/10 times. And not even that but the logistics of an uprising is massive, without command, control and support then the 'fighters' on the ground are useless as they either have no clear objective or go around with their own objectives (chaos). Breaking into a syrian army base is one thing, but you have no chance breaking into a 1st world country army base, I mean just visiting USAF bases here in the UK, the security is tighter than a camel's arse in a sandstorm.
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Wed 12 Jun - 3:53:33

If the Government uses an AC-130 gunship or a B2 bomber on it's own citizens, this would draw an international backlash the likes of which no one has ever seen before. That, and it would vindicate everyone in this country that has even a shred of distaste for the government. Let's be optimistic and say half of the population rises up after a B2 carpet bombs a "rebel base" in a city and kills figuratively, 32000 people. That's 175 million people. The government will have absolutely no way to stop that. They would have to slaughter people in droves and that would not look good on them, at all.

What we have are sheer masses, but like you said, in the 1800s it was more viable. But we have AR-15's which are on par with military M4's aside from the full auto which is whatever, we'll just grab those off of the government people that are unfortunate enough to come against us. Our numbers are our strength. We also sell hunting rifles like there's no tomorrow in this country. And up until very recently, all sniper rifles were was a modified hunting rifle. An organized force's worst enemy is the sniper or long rifleman. But I digress, like I told some of my friends, when this revolution does happen, it will be bloody. I mean it will seriously be death on a scale the likes of which you've never seen. I mean it has the potential to have more deaths than World War 2.

And hell, I didn't even mention the Islamic Jihadists, separatists, special interest groups, foreign incursions from other nations that want to try to put a hand in our politics, etc. You ever see a country as powerful and massive as the United States collapse in on itself? Yeah, it will be a blood bath. Quite literally and figuratively. That's another thing that we have to convince our patriots of. There is a very good chance that some of them will not be going back home.

Also, my government treats our soldiers like s**t. Like literal s**t. They do EVERYTHING THEY CAN to cut their pay, benefits, rations, health care, housing, etc. These aren't career soldiers. They're volunteers that work for beans while risking death only to come home and be shafted by the very people they protected all so the government can spit in their faces time and time again. I have very good faith in that the US military will side with the people and honestly, the DHS has no chance against the US military. Or even the people for that matter but whatever on that point.

It isn't a matter of what will we do against superior might, it's all a matter of what the hell will we do after we bleed the government and feed our plants with them. We have some politicians in our government that are actually extremely decent people but the Old Guard in their own party keeps doing everything in their power to sabotage them so I'm not worried about political leadership, especially since some of them were ex-military that held high officer ranks who hold true to our constitution. We honestly don't want to do anything except beat the living crap out of the government and teach them their place. We don't want to dismantle police forces, fire fighters, schools, etc. That's not what we'll do. While it'll be extremely bloody, the transition won't be as bad as everyone thinks. Honestly, the Liberal Left won't stand against us because of the way they are conditioned nowadays. They don't have the guts to do it.

Aside from that, we'll most likely have the military on our side both current and retired, hunters, career shooters, leadership and ethics leaders, we're not worried about training, leadership or logistics. Our country is MASSIVE with more resources than most of the world combined. We aren't worried about food, water, ammunition, hardware, etc.

Pulling back my point about hardware, we have technology that is on par with the government. We have the internet as they do, high powered weapons like they do (minus the vehicles which we can easily steal) and more people than they can ever hope to deal with. Also, we'll have home-field advantage in most of the conflicts we fight and as it'll most likely be an insurgency, we have the added bonus of Ambush, surprise and ingenuity. Unconventional warfare will be our friend.

The DHS was showing off their "mine-resistant armored vehicles" as if we're supposed to be scared. Someone did the math behind it, if you were to take a cannon like we used in the Civil War and fire a cannon ball at one of these vehicles, the Spalling and shockwave would murder everyone inside that vehicle. Also, I doubt these "mine-resistant vehicles" have actually run over an anti-tank mine. The DHS has no concept of ballistics or anything military outside of what I'm going to guess are field manuals. I bet the military didn't think an IED would destroy a tank - until it did.

How hard would the government fight? It won't matter. Like I said, we have SHEER numbers. They can fight until their eyes bleed but they still won't win. It'll be almost like WW2 when the Russians sent their entire Red Army up against Germany and destroyed them in Eastern Europe. The same will apply here. If an entire military force that was the best in its time complete with tanks, artillery, an air force and some of the best trained troops couldn't beat the soviet's sheer numbers, neither will our government. And that was only 3 million soldiers by the time it reached Berlin and the Soviet Red Army didn't even have enough equipment for all of its troops, we do.

It's not something I look forward to, but it needs to be done.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sm4rtiez Wed 12 Jun - 5:35:32

Crenshaw, da fuq.

Here's how it would happen if the government (O-Admin) wanted Snowden's family in custody and violence broke out because lol militia.

Labels militia members as domestic turrists,
Congress goes "MAH FEELNS" and passes legislation outlawing militia's stating "Join the national guard if you really love your country!"
Secret Service, ATF and DHS go full out WACO on Snowden family and militia
Drone strikes authorized on secluded militia compounds
Minor protests in Oakland and New York
1st Amendment suspended
Obama runs for 3rd term
Everybody moves to Canada

The best argument you can use for a civil war scenario isn't the tactics of asymmetrical warfare, but rather "do you really think that United States Service members are really going to attack their own people?".

I can almost 100% guarantee you that nothing of any significance will happen with this Snowden stuff. He'll be returned to the states, he'll go to trial, get locked up for 20 years, people will have a few protests, and in a few months after the trial the majority of people will barely remember him.

sm4rtiez
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Kampfgurke Wed 12 Jun - 11:48:41

How we see things depends on the way they are presented to us... even our understanding of freedom.

Chrenshaw, i know you're a proud American. For the sake of an instance: Kop is be a proud Brit(i believe :D). I am a proud German. We all have that local thinking.

America had times of fame, where it was the so called number one. So did the UK and Germany. America had its cruel, brutal times, so did UK and Germany.

BUT THIS IS NOT AND NEVER WAS TOPIC!

Please give a thought about the topic, and i mean directly the displayed interview, while not thinking of people with flags but just people... no boundaries, no borders, no nationalities.

You're a guy, working on the day, gaming in the evening, telling the internets how wrong they all are :D

Just like me.
Just like the most of us, no matter what origin.

This thread was about sharing a video evidence of how a government is globaly able to make you and me and evryone else a suspect of crime... and, if it benefits the right person, MAKE you a criminal.
NOTHING MORE

And that will be as far as i let myself suck into this endless discusion any longer.
Chris_Kampfgurke
Chris_Kampfgurke
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta Wed 12 Jun - 13:11:11

well said smartiez and chris, this has gone on long enough

/locked by the CIA
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Wed 12 Jun - 18:26:37

lol I was actulay taking the piss . thought you would of know me by now far too much there for me to read so I wont lol .

cren I love burgas mickey mouse and all that you stand for mate lol
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down