I just signed up for this bad boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I just signed up for this bad boy

Post by kerrermanisNL on Sun 27 Jan - 16:35:17

Mudmasters, it's a parcour designed by marines (dutch I assume). It's 12km's long and it looked pretty awesome to me. Me and a couple of friends are going for it.

I'll need to start training for it now though Razz
http://www.mudmasters.nl/

MM12 from Mud Masters on Vimeo.


_________________
A story: A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And
afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's
finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his
hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands
remember the rifle.





Jay Scott wrote:- Tongue out of face
- Je moeder rook natte vis (Your mum smelled wet fish)
avatar
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: I just signed up for this bad boy

Post by Xazper on Sun 27 Jan - 17:17:32

Looks fun.

_________________
avatar
Xazper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: I just signed up for this bad boy

Post by sugnat on Sun 27 Jan - 18:10:09

I just did Tough Guy in the UK today and it look sort of the same....hopefully it wont be as cold as it was today, but my biggest advice is no matter how fit you are its your mental strength that gets you though these events Razz

_________________
The idea isn't to die for your country...its to make the other bloke do it instead
avatar
sugnat

Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: I just signed up for this bad boy

Post by kerrermanisNL on Sun 27 Jan - 18:18:30

sugnat wrote:I just did Tough Guy in the UK today and it look sort of the same....hopefully it wont be as cold as it was today, but my biggest advice is no matter how fit you are its your mental strength that gets you though these events Razz

Yeah, I'm mainly doing it for the fun, so it should be good :)

Any other dutchies going to this by any chance?

_________________
A story: A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And
afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's
finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his
hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands
remember the rifle.





Jay Scott wrote:- Tongue out of face
- Je moeder rook natte vis (Your mum smelled wet fish)
avatar
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: I just signed up for this bad boy

Post by SwaggerNL on Sun 27 Jan - 21:41:11

I'm still thinking about this, still recovering from a pretty bad knee injury which i got through football.. but yeah, i'd love to get dirty for fun thats how we roll

_________________
avatar
SwaggerNL
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: I just signed up for this bad boy

Post by Smurf_cfc on Sun 27 Jan - 22:15:46

SwaggerNL wrote:I'm still thinking about this, still recovering from a pretty bad knee injury which i got through football.. but yeah, i'd love to get dirty for fun thats how we roll



rolling around in the mud with other man....that's how you pot heads roll ? :)

_________________




------ " Tank's dont kill people..Smurf's do" - Alexander The Great ------
selectukradio.com
avatar
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: I just signed up for this bad boy

Post by SwaggerNL on Mon 28 Jan - 15:41:28

You got it smurfo:P

_________________
avatar
SwaggerNL
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: I just signed up for this bad boy

Post by deadly22sniper on Sat 2 Feb - 13:49:10

Got some fiends who'll be doing the Nuts Challenge.
avatar
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Re: I just signed up for this bad boy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum