NewBornpt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NewBornpt

Post by Bounty on Fri 25 Jan - 16:13:31

Has been registered here on the forums (Ingame: [CiX]NewBorn86)
He has been away for a while and has had his account made inactive. Currently on the server and has expressed desire to join *NwA*. At the very least have his account reinstated.
I think I remember him from a while back?

*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: NewBornpt

Post by Bullet2Hart on Fri 25 Jan - 18:36:12

You mean he has a member account on here or that he just has a username on our forums?
If he is past member, I'd say slap him on recruit status for a week or 2 to make sure hes back and mabye skip on reg' fee's if he's already payed it.

Yes this Sig is crappy At the Moment Wink
Improvements coming when i can be bothered firing up imageready for some funky text babaii
Bullet2Hart

Registration date : 2011-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty on Fri 25 Jan - 18:56:14

No, no... I think he's just registered here with us, not a member account. That account however is set to "inactive".

*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc on Fri 25 Jan - 19:36:12

Daze is the man who can do that, name rings a bell also dunno if good bell or bad bell

------ " Tank's dont kill people..Smurf's do" - Alexander The Great ------
selectukradio.com
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterG on Fri 25 Jan - 19:49:12

*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TheShaydeeOne on Sat 26 Jan - 12:36:26

Also even if his account gets unlocked/he makes a new one, this massive message in the forum page should suffice as a reason for him not being able to apply in the mean time,

'RECRUITMENT CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE / DUE TO HIGH NUMBER OF APPLICANTS'

Delta wrote:DO NOT AREA ATTACK THE LAST FAG

CrazyHotMilf wrote:can you release PR 1.0 today cause its my birthday and i want to play it ? because its gonna be very nice and every thing
TheShaydeeOne
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by NewBornpt on Tue 5 Feb - 0:44:39

Hello Guys, Im NewBorn and I play PR for like 2 years or so... Everytime i refresh the PR page looking for servers the 1st one I look for is the NwA. And I mainly play there. I only go to other server if theres noone playing in NwA one Wink

Most of you guys may have found me on PR, and i tell you that you prolly have nothing bad to point at me Wink
Iam Portugese, and live in Portugal. I have 26 Year old and at the momment I play PR, Dayz, and when i have few time to play Bf3. Im a teacher of Physical Education. Apart from playing PR, i practice airsoft for 12 years, Btt, mma, and workout at the gym.

I like the NwA Clan because it has cool people, cool server and i am looking for a good squad to play PR more seriouslly.

I stopped playing fpr a few months because I had some problems to take care of.

I know you guys are not accepting any new members for now, but I will be around the forums and I will see when it is possible to make the trial. Can you guys tell me more as less how much time it will take ?

See you in the field Wink
NewBornpt

NewBornpt

Registration date : 2011-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw on Tue 5 Feb - 0:57:16

We aren't accepting public applications, but that doesn't mean an invite won't be thrown your way! Just keep hanging around, chief!

-Crenshaw

- Professionalism.  Dedication.  Respect.  The Admin Team.

You're playing little league with your little insults and your rhymes and your millions and millions and your finally's, and I'm in the big leagues and I'm swinging for the fence. You need to understand that your little jabs and your insults, it's all kiddie games. You can't leave a mark on the Champ's face. When push comes to shove, understand when you step on the field, your arms are just too short to box with God.

And the Angel of Death spread his wings upon the blast
Let those who curse days, curse that day.  Those who are ready to rouse the Main Battle Tank.
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by NewBornpt on Tue 5 Feb - 1:55:05

Crenshaw wrote:We aren't accepting public applications, but that doesn't mean an invite won't be thrown your way! Just keep hanging around, chief!

-Crenshaw

Will do m8 Wink

NewBornpt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott on Tue 5 Feb - 2:02:54

Hey NewBorn, Nice post mate :)

- Rui Costa é ledgend
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by NewBornpt on Tue 5 Feb - 2:59:47

Jay Scott wrote:Hey NewBorn, Nice post mate :)

- Rui Costa é ledgend

Thanks Scott Wink

Yes ;D Rui Costa was a good player Wink... My team is F C Porto Thou... he played for our Rivals, SL Benfica eheheh ;P

NewBornpt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum