*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passed my community first responding course :D

5 posters

Go down

Passed my community first responding course :D Empty Passed my community first responding course :D

Post by TheBeanie Sun 25 Nov - 22:09:17

Yep so for those that arnt aware, the reason I havent played this weekend is due to me doing a community first responding course...

I get taught Basic life support by the yorkshire ambulance service and then once completed and qualified I can respond to 999 red1/red2 immediatly life threatening calls such as:

Heart attacs/cardiac arrests
breathing difficulties
strokes
epileptic fits
etc.

Anyway the training consisted of a weekend worth of training and then on wednesday I finish off.
I thought that we finished the training on wednesday and then had a final assessment..

But after our assessment today We got told that it was the only one we need to do and I passed it.

So the only thing I need to do on wednesday Is to get my NHS Yorkshire Ambulance Service ID badge and a Hi vis jacket...

And taught about how to fill in patient reports and DNACPR (do not attempt CPR) forms :D

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Passed my community first responding course :D Empty Re: Passed my community first responding course :D

Post by kerrermanisNL Sun 25 Nov - 22:14:57

Cool dude! You're a boss! Congrats :)
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Passed my community first responding course :D Empty Re: Passed my community first responding course :D

Post by Jay Scott Sun 25 Nov - 22:37:50

Well done Beanie.Wink

Passed my community first responding course :D Beanz
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeanie Tue 27 Nov - 20:07:47

Okay guys pick up my ID and Hi vis jacket and signs for my car tommorow so i should be able to come back to gaming on thursday :)

Altho im going back to work sometime next week so the times ill be able to play will be not as much as before :)

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shabz47 Tue 27 Nov - 20:13:00

Are you kidding? You'd rather be out saving lives than playing a video game?! THIS IS UNACCEP-
Good to hear man thats great. Do you have any experience with mental illness?
shabz47
shabz47
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2012-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sat 1 Dec - 15:39:22

Nice. I was intrigued by this job when I heard about it.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeanie Sun 2 Dec - 10:29:40

Had my first callout yesterday...

Rang the desk to say me and the other CFR we're switching areas as we were popping to town... within 2 minutes they rang back asking where abouts in town we were going cause they had a Red1, Cardiac arrest not breathing (most serious we go too)... we got there just as the paramedics had pronounced the death.

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeanie Sun 9 Dec - 11:20:12

PS guys... im back at work now, my boss has got me currently working everyday so I can get some money in so I probably wont be that active but I am still here!

TheBeanie
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down