*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abullet2010

4 posters

Go down

abullet2010 Empty abullet2010

Post by El_Vikingo Fri 21 Sep - 21:39:27

=MeRk= abullet2010
20:15 GMT+1
21/09/2012
Abusive Language, Team Killing, Kit Stealing, False use of "!r".

Hey guys, I'm still feeling a bit shook up about this.

This happened this evening on Kashan, the MEC were holding the North Bunkers, and my MEC Mortar squad were getting massacred at South Bunkers until squad members began to leave the squad or disconnect, leaving me and another alone. We both left the mortar squad and joined another 2 man squad and from the crates in South Bunkers requested an Anti-Air kit (me) and an Anti-Armour kit (Squadmate). From there we began to move towards the North Bunkers to link up with squad 4 (=MeRk=), but halfway my squad mate was gunned down by heavy machine gun fire from the north, as I managed to run towards the ditches inbetween the bunkers. The squadmate then disconnects leaving the H-AT kit in the open which I promptly manange to retrieve and continue on my merry way.

For 15-20 minutes I engage the enemy machine emplacements to the north of North Bunkers as well as an AR from the north east in some ruins. I was in communication with the =MeRk= squadleader the whole time, as well as using their fire to direct the H-AT rockets. I turn around to thank the player who threw me an ammo bag only to notice that most of the other players have now disappeared, leading me to check the map.

I move to the south side of the North Bunkers where I see the =MeRk= squad being gunned down by a AR from the western Hesco wall, so I run over to a ditch and cover that wall. When I see the AR being taken out I notice at least 15 varied kits lying on the ground (I assumed they were Rifleman kits used for ammo). So I go to check them to find a medic kit to revive the =MeRk= squad. When I did not find any I returned to my original H-at Kit to continue to hold off the enemy.

This is when the abuse happens.

=MeRk= abullet2010 comes up to me and demands I return his kit. Confused, I try to explain to him that the H-AT kit I have has been in my possesion for the past 15 minutes. He immediately accuses me of stealing his kit and begins to hurl the most appalling language at me through Local Mumble. I ask him not to swear at me, I try again to explain that his kit must be one of the 15 kits on the ground and that my squadmate disconnected a while back, but he will not listen. I begin to feel uneasy as he continues to rant ragingly about me stealing his kit until he decides to Teamkill me. He then reports me using the "!r" twice, accusing me for Stealing his kit and abusing him.

I understand how he may have thought I had taken his kit between so many, that I was in my squad on my own and that he may have been stressed, but it does not excuse his inability to listen to the explanation I offered him and abuse another player in the way he did. It left me so shocked that I just couldn't play anymore.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

El_Vikingo

Registration date : 2012-09-21

Back to top Go down

abullet2010 Empty Re: abullet2010

Post by Delta Fri 21 Sep - 22:31:42

Thank you El_Vikingo - thank you for taking the time to come to the forums and voice your complaint. I am unable to look into this directly as my PC is in bits all around me :( , however, I will ensure that either one of the other admins looks through the BR file and chatlogs or I will do it once I have a functioning PC. Please bear with us and myself or one of the other admin team will get back to you asap. I would like to assure you that NwA takes all complaints and/or criticism very seriously and if the admin finds that the sequence of events matches the one above then the appropriate action will be taken

Thank You
NwA Delta1292
Delta
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Crenshaw Sat 22 Sep - 0:11:47

Wasn't this same guy being abusive to another member for missing with the HAT? I remember not to long ago a similar topic arose. If that is the case (and even if it isn't), he needs dealt with.

-Crenshaw
Crenshaw
Crenshaw
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2011-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by MIDGET Sat 22 Sep - 1:04:54

has been looked into and is resolved!

MIDGET

Registration date : 2011-11-08