*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

+17
deadly22sniper
Mr.Arked
heavyweather
Chris_Kampfgurke
Loki
Vincent
Jay Scott
DrHaX
BXV-[Tr]
Lovvi
Sincoza
Badraven
Quobbler
Spudjan
ExeTick
bJN.uk
Fuggut
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 3 Empty Re: DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

Post by Sincoza Wed 25 Jul - 16:16:17

Servers gone down again.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 3 Empty Re: DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details)

Post by ExeTick Wed 25 Jul - 16:24:21

I know fugg Razz now the server is only down..

ExeTick

Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 25 Jul - 21:32:20

it's alright guys, this was scheduled :3 I know the server has been stopping and starting and having problems recently, but thats due to the awful transfer we had, wasn't good :(

They sent me an email the other day (which I told a few of you about last night) saying the server will be down from sometime today until approx friday morning. They said the entire box we are on will be down as we weren't the only ones who had the problem.

On the brightside, game tracker will finally find us, we won't have 2.5k ping and our server will be finally UK 200 as it should be :D

Will tell you all when its up!
Fuggut
Fuggut

Registration date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Wed 25 Jul - 21:50:39

Bad timing for me i guess :( Server shut down just as i dropped my gps,map,compass and my primary gun to head up for an exchange with another guy :'(
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Wed 25 Jul - 22:40:55

Seems like a hell of a lot of effort
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Wed 25 Jul - 22:50:21

Lawl BX unlucky :)

But honestly guys, once this is done, all our problems with the server is gone, they promised me :D so all will be kewl!
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by stormy4528 Thu 26 Jul - 10:27:02

please come back on soon...
stormy4528
stormy4528
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 27 Jul - 0:37:43

Server should be up now from 00:35 GMT they said :)

All fixed apparently, UK 200! woo!
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Fri 27 Jul - 0:52:44

Fuggut wrote:Server should be up now from 00:35 GMT they said :)

All fixed apparently, UK 200! woo!

will ghille and s**t work? :D

edit: joined server, everything seems fine, our stuff is where we left it too.

edit2: dont touch my fking bike! :D

edit3: theres coyote bp in quad if someone wants it
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 27 Jul - 1:23:59

In terms of my signature (GameTracker) they said they know they promised but it's not their fault, GameTracker is having issues adding their servers apparently, so hopefully soon > : (
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 27 Jul - 12:17:56

OH, I FEEL REALLY SILLY. Found the issue, the firewall was still on. I've turned it off, hopefully that will fix your issues! :)

- John

/facepalm
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 27 Jul - 13:48:49

Running smooth mate.
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Fri 27 Jul - 13:50:06

so when are we going to update to latest patch? we are 2 patches behind.

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] Fri 27 Jul - 13:50:11

Sigh.. It seems like server ate 3 gps', 4 nvg's and an m24 in the tent..
BXV-[Tr]
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Fri 27 Jul - 13:59:55

please update to 95310
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 27 Jul - 15:13:08

maybe the server ate them. maybe we took them...

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Registration date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Fri 27 Jul - 15:42:21

Yeah an update would be good. I'll be back playing tomorrow orsunday, depending on whether I get this job. I know you've all missed me.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Fri 27 Jul - 16:03:00

some one stole blue ural
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 27 Jul - 17:21:43

ahahahaha

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Fri 27 Jul - 17:34:46

Quobbler wrote:ahahahaha

:)
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Fri 27 Jul - 17:42:46

Blue ural sucks.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Spudjan Fri 27 Jul - 18:30:49

Sincoza wrote:Blue ural sucks.

Thats a mild understatement.!! Its like a beacon with a friggen lighthouse attached to it.......with some strobe lights.....and a big pointy arrow.!!!lol
Spudjan
Spudjan

Registration date : 2012-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Fri 27 Jul - 18:47:27

We never used it at all, only to store shiz.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovvi Fri 27 Jul - 18:58:19

UPDATE THE SERVER NOW, need to start looking for helis :D
Lovvi
Lovvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 27 Jul - 18:59:06

lovvi, are there repairable choppers now (again) ?

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovvi Fri 27 Jul - 19:01:53

yes, new patch added them back
Lovvi
Lovvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 27 Jul - 19:42:23

Yeaaaaa, but they dont have much space

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Fri 27 Jul - 20:02:51

they have loads of space for weapons and other supplies but I think they only have like 6-8 seats.

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Fri 27 Jul - 20:08:13

OMFG flyable hueys are back???? LOOKS LIKE DAY Z 24/7 NEXT WEEK LOOKING FOR ONE AND FIXING IT UP.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 27 Jul - 20:30:24

DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 3 2nbfc
Hunting game.. cheers
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 27 Jul - 20:36:57

why are you always making pictures from your monitor? dont you know how to make screenshots xD ?

btw, i love atvs

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 27 Jul - 20:44:27

No I don't no how. Quads are super cool I have learnt there limits and have been lucky with it so far.. Am using it as a tent "changing my location now and then" :)

Am looking forward to running into you and licking of two shots into your chest. :)
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 27 Jul - 20:46:19

uh that happened to our team once, we saw a girl sitting in a field. so we ran her over.

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Fri 27 Jul - 20:52:03

did you have to run your self over? Razz

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 27 Jul - 20:59:22

Dur?

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 27 Jul - 21:00:07

server needs to be updated again...

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Fri 27 Jul - 22:13:23

Fugg you have to update the server within 24 hours. they will remove all access to older hive versions.

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Quobbler Fri 27 Jul - 22:22:35

schnell schnell schnell

Quobbler
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 27 Jul - 22:23:11

Give Exe access/power Fugg? your busy and are getting alot of messages so lightin the load and give exe access dude?
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Sat 28 Jul - 1:47:24

Jay Scott wrote:Give Exe access/power Fugg? your busy and are getting alot of messages so lightin the load and give exe access dude?

^
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 28 Jul - 2:42:17

Omg, Exe, you have power to update the server, i've told you 50 times already! use your login password, I gave you one! lol Razz i'll update it now but exe -does- have the power to do it and if he doesn't, he never told me lol, but as far as I know he does

For this reason, im rebumping this post for exe AGAIN

-EDIT, I just tried updating the server and it caused our server to not respond or come online, when I checked CP again it put us back to the old patch? (which is 1.7.2.3) wierd. I'll try sort it out in the morning!

Fuggut wrote:My guide for exe to restart and update the server Razz

Step 1: The Website

Firstly, click the LOGIN TO CONTROL PANEL BUTTON! Razz
DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 3 110

Step 2: The Login bit!

Type in the password and login name I gave you like so!
DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 3 1_copy10

Not neccisarily giggity :D
DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 3 1_copy11

Step 3: The Server

Click onto our game server where the arrow is!
DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 3 1_copy12

Step 4: Updating and restarting

The restart button heeeeere and the updates button heeeeere
DayZ Server (Status, Announcements & Details) - Page 3 1_copy13

Enjoy :3
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Sat 28 Jul - 9:27:36

fugg I stopped the server. and tried to update but it gave me only error messages. I tried 3 times already. even tried different patches that were there.

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 28 Jul - 11:41:22

aye it does, its a HFB problem, just push update, wait for the error, then wait about 20 seconds and refresh and its installed, it's wierd lol
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by ExeTick Sat 28 Jul - 11:46:56

alright I try it out :)

everything works now :)

Last edited by ExeTick on Sat 28 Jul - 12:06:19; edited 2 times in total

ExeTick

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Sat 28 Jul - 11:47:53

Our server is in my gametracker again lol :D
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Sat 28 Jul - 12:00:07

yeah and its updated :)
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Thu 9 Aug - 22:39:46

Did someone change the server name back to UK 200? thought it was FR 81? lol
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Thu 9 Aug - 23:13:17

We were playing and it went down like 2 days ago, and the name changed to UK 200 and smedley and co, now it just went down about half an hour ago again and changed back to nwa.... lol
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggut Fri 10 Aug - 0:11:00

I changed it to NwA, dunno about the UK 200 but okay lol
Fuggut
Fuggut

Back to top Go down

Post by franken Fri 10 Aug - 17:44:48

Server says 1.7.2.5 in the name, but it is still 1.7.2.4...

franken

Registration date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next