*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT)

+8
Evertjeuh
Dobbeh
Mr.Arked
kopite73
Smurf_cfc
Sincoza
MIDGET
Stemplus
12 posters

Go down

Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT) Empty Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT)

Post by Stemplus Thu 3 May - 20:05:26

I am trully astonished how long was the Silent Eagle round i've just played. It lasted over 2 hours, and Germany won with 30 tickets. It was very balanced fight, both on the ground and in the air (also we had a f***ing ninja Havoc, nobody ever seen it on the german side, we only saw it after 1,5 hours from the start, after it he got shot down. I think he was shooting his rockets from above the view distance or something..). I was a Eurofighet Typhoon pilot, Sincoza was a Mig-29 pilot, and 2 *DG* guys were flying the Tornado. I was astonished they didn't crash it on landing :D. I got shot down 2 times (first by Sincoza's AAV, then in a baserape act of "Ostrava" guy) I also shot down 5 migs (!) without getting hurt/destroyed once.. I am not too happy though, since it shows the HUUGE imbalance between Mig-29 and Typhoon (Sincoza was the pilot, and everyone knows he is a very good jet pilot, in my opinion as good as me, if not better than me Wink ). I finished with 11 kils and 2 jets lost (wooohoo!).
I would also like to add that all Silent Eagle rounds on Kokan&hookers or PRTA cannot match with this round on your servers, I got CAS requests every minute for the whole round (i had no time to reload, and because of that I had to make a CAS run with cannon only, and with that cannon i destroyed a apc without having intel where it was LOL). So my last words are:
GREAT JOB NwA, KEEP IT ON!!! :)

PS I hope you think the same about my and *DG* guys' duty in air that round Wink

Last edited by Stemplus on Thu 3 May - 20:12:50; edited 1 time in total
Stemplus
Stemplus

Registration date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT) Empty Re: Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT)

Post by MIDGET Thu 3 May - 20:10:34

sincoza good in a jet where do u get ur info from lol Razz

MIDGET

Registration date : 2011-11-08

Back to top Go down

Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT) Empty Re: Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT)

Post by Stemplus Thu 3 May - 20:11:32

MIDGET wrote:sincoza good in a jet where do u get ur info from lol Razz
personal experience Wink
Stemplus
Stemplus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Thu 3 May - 20:15:59

-.- sarcasm? Wink
Sincoza
Sincoza

Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Stemplus Thu 3 May - 20:18:05

*cough* i know! *cough*
Stemplus
Stemplus

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Thu 3 May - 21:38:34

Sincoza wrote:
-.- sarcasm? Wink

Sinc can fly? Wtf

Sent from a 2nd gen phone lol iam struggling to type this.
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Thu 3 May - 22:51:13

Smurf, got 31 - 1 the other day flying f16 on iron eagle, and 29 - 0 using a10 about a week ago, come at me.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Stemplus Fri 4 May - 9:59:06

Sincoza wrote:Smurf, got 31 - 1 the other day flying f16 on iron eagle, and 29 - 0 using a10 about a week ago, come at me.
Sinc are you talking about that Iron Eagle when i was your wingmen for first hour?
Stemplus
Stemplus

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Fri 4 May - 10:25:51

j10 wake island and id kick both ya asses lol
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Arked Fri 4 May - 10:42:30

Smurf_cfc wrote:
Sincoza wrote:
-.- sarcasm? Wink

Sent from a 2nd gen phone lol iam struggling to type this.

Where are u nob
Mr.Arked
Mr.Arked

Registration date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Dobbeh Fri 4 May - 10:51:25

Longest round ever. I even had time to go cook, eat and then return with another 30 mins to go...

Was hard work fro INF though, seeing so many bloody tanks were around and the Germans having the overpowered rifles.

What were the tickets again? I think it was 30(something) - 0 to the Germans.

Dobbeh

Registration date : 2011-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Stemplus Fri 4 May - 16:16:49

were you on the russian or german side? Because on the german side any tank that poped out was dead in less than 5 minutes thanks to CAS :)
Talking about CAS, i had 2 LMFAO situations. First one was when I had a dogfight with Sincoza and in the middle of flight he started eating a muffin :D GJ for him since he could fly a jet with one hand with mouse + keyboard setup LOL. The second one was when we passed literally inch from each other at full speed flying at opposite directions :D It was so close that i fully heared him and for some reason my jet turned a few degrees :D (dunno if it was because of sincoza's lag or something)
And yes, it was 30-0 for the germans
Stemplus
Stemplus

Back to top Go down

Post by Evertjeuh Fri 4 May - 18:31:04

I was flying that havoc the first time :D actually we did not fly out of view range, we were always staying at around 400-600 altitude so the german jet couldnt find us. We had a good laze team (think it was jesperson and hellraizer) so we could go in immediatly and dissappear within 30 seconds a tank was spotted. :D

Evertjeuh
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Fri 4 May - 18:57:33

Aha the "Eating muffin" excuse second time hearing this, I think sinc is always eating muffins or only when flying...when he's stressed? Lol
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterG Fri 4 May - 19:00:08

Sinc is a MuffDiver! Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT) 666915
MasterG
MasterG
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrermanisNL Fri 4 May - 19:01:46

MasterG wrote:Sinc is a MuffDiver! Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT) 666915

Quoted for truth
kerrermanisNL
kerrermanisNL

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Fri 4 May - 19:05:06

Double post noob
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Fri 4 May - 19:55:47

The first time you killed me smurf I was eating ice cream, then a muffin agaisnt stemplus.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Stemplus Fri 4 May - 20:14:28

DON"T DRINK AND DRIVE EAT AND FLY !
Stemplus
Stemplus

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterG Fri 4 May - 21:25:46

Thx for the kind words Mr.Stemplus. PeacE! Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT) 666915
MasterG
MasterG
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Fri 4 May - 23:37:36

MasterG wrote:Sinc is a MuffDiver! Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT) 666915

lol he to young to know what that means
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Fri 4 May - 23:48:21

Smurf_cfc wrote:

lol he to young to know what that means

Yes I am, enlighten me father smurf.
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Fri 4 May - 23:48:41

Evert, Jepper is a great guy, seems to enjoy lazing for CAS.. does me a big favour on Kashan when I'm roaming around in my A-10 and he just pulls me up targets left right and center :D
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Sat 5 May - 0:02:08

lol i actually had an account DuffMiver some time ago.

Its papa smurf too you my young one.

Its basically a term for people who dive into muff...in's lol but these muff....in's are abit more expensive than your normal muffin. Piece of advice if you find a muff...in in a club whatever you do dont dive Wink

p.s and before Viglen or anybody else jumps in saying am i talking from experience etc the answer is NO....just a nasty story a friend of my told me lol
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincoza Sat 5 May - 0:09:06

Smurf_cfc wrote:
p.s and before Viglen or anybody else jumps in saying am i talking from experience, its because I am. lol
Sincoza
Sincoza

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Sat 5 May - 0:19:38

Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT) 858232
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Voodoo Sat 5 May - 11:40:55

Sincoza wrote:
Smurf_cfc wrote:
p.s and before Viglen or anybody else jumps in saying am i talking from experience, its because I am. lol

Longest Silent Eagle in my life ! (WARNING! WALL OF TEXT) Truestory
Voodoo
Voodoo
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 5 May - 11:43:35

This thread is YAWN! click your sig for some lol Smurf
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Sat 5 May - 11:55:03

Jay Scott wrote:This thread is YAWN! click your sig for some lol Smurf

we'll see who will be laughing at the end of the day mate Wink
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 5 May - 12:03:16

Liverpool 2 nil Steven first goal !
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Sat 5 May - 12:05:43

Chelsea 3-1 Drogbabababab first goal
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Sat 5 May - 12:13:59

What planet r you on at z mo dude? Dirty drag back is getting a red card 20mins in !
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Smurf_cfc Sat 5 May - 12:23:35

what did the docotor tell ya about smoking rocks in the morning?
Smurf_cfc
Smurf_cfc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down