Just an idea maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just an idea maybe?

Post by RogueTrooper474 on Thu 7 May - 10:43:41

Hey Guys, One of the things I have been considering is uniting with another team. I dont really see any point in joining an older established clan, when the best thing is to unite with a newer clan. I have had many proposals by other teams but part of the criteria i am looking for is players in my age range.

Ice will hopefully help me out here and vouch for me.

Ice is one of the main reasons i have come here. Very sound guy.

I have led my team for around a year, We had a server, TS, and now just use our site.
Im kinda getting tired of doing everything due to the fact i work and have kids. So my time is limited to nights.

One thing i would like, is to become involved in the tech side of things. I am a working professional in the pharmacutical industry within the UK. I offer I.T skills, Website skills, and much more.

Im looking for a very active team, as are most of my guys.
RogueTrooper474

Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Just an idea maybe?

Post by ukVandal on Thu 7 May - 11:42:37

Hello mate.

I will send you a PM with our TS details and we will get together and have a chat.

VoilĂ !

In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so letme simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me..

"V"

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by icefyre on Thu 7 May - 16:57:55

thanks for your kind words rogue oops: .
like vandal said....pop on TS and the leaders will be more than happy to have a chat with you Wink

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Daze on Sat 9 May - 1:15:37

yeah man get on TS................. please

Avicii - Levels
Daze
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueTrooper474 on Sat 9 May - 11:14:13

Sorry lads, I had to work later than normal, I will pop on TS tonight. Im just pleased its the weekend :D How is everyone.
RogueTrooper474

Back to top Go down

Post by icefyre on Sat 9 May - 11:52:20

RogueTrooper474 wrote: How is everyone.

all is good in the house of *NwA*. look forward to tonight for a bit of banter 8)

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueTrooper474 on Mon 11 May - 9:38:57

Hi guys, Life is way too busy Crying or Very sad
Ice, I recieved your pm mate, To answer your question, I have removed my tags as I no longer wish to be part of =LSAS= The main core of our players are indeed my real life friends so will always follow me. Trying to maintain a team can be hard work. Never the less, this does not mean i will stop playing. I decided to end LSAS to free up more time for myself and friends. Trying to keep everything going gets rather tiring with little involvment from some members. I did infact put in alot of work to keep our team alive. One thing i love is forums, This enables me to both have a break while at work and chat with friends.

Guess im waffling abit now :lol:

Regards,
Paul.
RogueTrooper474

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueTrooper474 on Mon 11 May - 9:45:01

Sorry I forgot to mention, Apolagies lads i had trouble with my network over the weekend. Fixed now though.
RogueTrooper474

Back to top Go down

Post by icefyre on Mon 11 May - 11:25:02

glad to see that you are still alive and kicking paul.
tis' a shame about =LSAS= but if you feel that's it time to move on so be it.
try and pop on TS tonight paul for a chat. a great welcome awaits you Wink (well by me anyway :lol!: )

if you have any plans regaurding you and your friends future within *NwA* we are most keen to hear them.
as the saying goes " shy kids get nown't " :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 on Mon 11 May - 14:10:56

Hi Paul

welcome mate hope to catch up with ya soon . cheers
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down