*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That warm fuzzy feeling of completion

+6
speedhound1-WYD-
deadly22sniper
Jay Scott
TheShaydeeOne
deano-uk
Naytdawg
10 posters

Go down

That warm fuzzy feeling of completion Empty That warm fuzzy feeling of completion

Post by Naytdawg Thu 12 May - 11:58:25

For the last few years I've been playing multiple games at a time, and well havnt finished any, well today I completed mafia 2, which I must say has a crap ending however, that feeling of finishing a game is awsome!
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

That warm fuzzy feeling of completion Empty Re: That warm fuzzy feeling of completion

Post by deano-uk Thu 12 May - 13:21:46

how long did it take ya to finish it, took me 10ish hours with proper drivin an s**t, the game isnt that long which is a pit coz i really enjoyed it.

its the only sand box game ive played that gives you the option to put a simulator mode for the driving aspect, epic
deano-uk
deano-uk
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-09-07

Back to top Go down

That warm fuzzy feeling of completion Empty Re: That warm fuzzy feeling of completion

Post by TheShaydeeOne Thu 12 May - 13:31:59

I too am one of the many who picks up a game, runs with it for a while and totally forgets about it. But it feels awesome to go back and finish it :D
TheShaydeeOne
TheShaydeeOne
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Thu 12 May - 14:44:25

This thread reminds me i gotta finish Portal2
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Thu 12 May - 15:06:17

It's a good feeling. :D
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by speedhound1-WYD- Thu 12 May - 16:08:23

PR never ends

no warm fuzzy feeling

just killing

speed

speedhound1-WYD-

Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Thu 12 May - 16:37:27

Unfortunately many games are so small that their endings just dont fill me with anticipation. CoD black ops, Medal of Honor 2010.

Some are good though, Halo Reach, Starcraft 2.
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bullyhouse Thu 12 May - 18:14:12

completed halo reach on normal, need to go back and do it on heroic!!
bullyhouse
bullyhouse

Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty Fri 13 May - 7:11:27

bullyhouse wrote:completed halo reach on normal, need to go back and do it on heroic!!

You just needed to watch through the credits (or let them scroll)
Bounty
Bounty
*NwA* Admin
*NwA* Admin

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Fri 13 May - 7:23:51

I think reach was the last thing I completed. Thought heroic was rock hard compared to previous games.

I have a ridiculous amount of games to finish, and even start. Bought crysis 2 and homefront, havent started the SP on either

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Bang2Rights Fri 13 May - 8:15:50

I completed a 12" pizza and chocolate fudge milkshake last night... ...This morning, I'm still waiting for that fuzzy poopie feeling to go away!

wazzzup jumping affraid

Bang2Rights

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg Fri 13 May - 11:05:38

Yeah.. Kinda the same thing.. :)
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Scott Fri 13 May - 12:39:02

Two for one Tuesdays @ Dominoes.. cheers

Ding dong !
Jay Scott
Jay Scott

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by capitan Fri 13 May - 12:48:41

In Reading, I live right near a Papa Johns, 7 quid XL collected. Needless to say, since I moved here I've got fatter

capitan

Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum