BR Demo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BR Demo

Post by Mad-Mike on Sat 5 Feb - 12:52:51

Hi, im looking for a demo for last nights game on al basrah map, think it was around 1:00am ish so not sure if it will be classed as the 4/02/2011 or the 05/02/2011.
Vandal it was when I got switched and I asked could I get switched back mate?

Regards

Mike.

Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: BR Demo

Post by ukVandal on Sat 5 Feb - 13:01:02

link to demos + password and login are on the front page mike

Voilà!

In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so letme simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me..

"V"

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike on Sat 5 Feb - 13:06:33

I know mate, I tryed that first before posting and I get this error code:

530 Login or Password incorrect.

Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal on Sat 5 Feb - 13:31:13

i just tried it and it works fine

Voilà!

In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so letme simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me..

"V"

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] on Sat 5 Feb - 13:46:49

Use google chrome in order to see the login boxes .
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal on Sat 5 Feb - 14:24:51

I use IE8 and have no troubles at all.

Voilà!

"V"

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by Delta on Sat 5 Feb - 16:47:51

Viglen wrote:No admins in game at the moment sorry our real life schedule has had an affect on your PR experience
Delta
*NwA* Administrator
*NwA* Administrator

Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by BXV-[Tr] on Sat 5 Feb - 17:23:52

ukVandal wrote:I use IE8 and have no troubles at all.

Yeh i meant Firefox , because firefox makes problem with br .
BXV-[Tr]
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike on Mon 16 May - 19:58:35

once ive downloaded a demo, where do i locate it? cant find demo in C:/program files/ea games / bf2 / .............

Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg on Mon 16 May - 20:51:36

its C:\Users\#######\Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos ( you may have to make a demo folder)
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ukVandal on Mon 16 May - 21:45:58

lol I told you this in the chat box last night when u asked

Voilà!

"V"

ukVandal
Vandal
Vandal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike on Mon 16 May - 22:34:03

Cheers NaytDawg that worked a charm, thanks alot.

@Vandal,

Sorry pal didnt see it :( when I asked it last night I nipped out and when i got back i was logged out and when i logged back in nothing was there so i just asumed no one was in the chat box lol.
Thanks anyway :)

Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Naytdawg on Mon 16 May - 22:43:27

np's ya know on the chat boxs you can hit archives and browse back :)
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike on Thu 19 May - 22:48:21

Naytdawg wrote:ya know on the chat boxs you can hit archives and browse back :)

lol so you can haha didnt know that Razz thanks nayt

[17:11:11 15/05/11] Mad-Mike : quick question, where do i put the pr demo files once ive downloaded them?
[19:45:51 15/05/11] @ ukVandal : mydocuments\battlefield2\profiles\default\demos
[19:46:06 15/05/11] @ ukVandal : if the folder demos does not exist creat it

my bad vandal.

Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top