*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll up Roll up, check out my wares!!

Go down

Roll up Roll up, check out my wares!! Empty Roll up Roll up, check out my wares!!

Post by Naytdawg Mon 9 Aug - 20:00:11

Hi gang, i have just demolished my old rig, so i have some parts for sale.

and to be honest im just up for helping people update there systems and make some money on the side.

All stuff has come out of a working high powered machine, items will be shipped in bubble wrap.

SO here it is. prices dont include postage, but do include bubblewrap and preserving dust lol.gif" alt="" />

4 x 2 gig Corsair DDR2 sticks "cm2x2048" 800mhz (?) @£20 per stick

Roll up Roll up, check out my wares!! CORSAIR4GB

Next, 2 x asus 8800GTX
Unified architecture revolutionizes PC graphics performance through unprecedented processing power and efficiency by the EN8800GTX. PRODUCT FEATURES: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX; Built for Microsoft Windows Vista; NVIDIA SLI Technology ready; NVIDIA unified architecture with GigaThread technology; Full support for Microsoft DirectX10.0 and ShaderModel 4.0 enables stunning and complex specialeffects; OpenGL 2.0 support; NVIDIA Quantum Effects Technology; True 128-bit floating-point high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting; Two dual-link DVI outputs support two 2560x1600 resolution displays

On sale new £168 online, or £60 per card from me including SLI bridge if you buy both
Roll up Roll up, check out my wares!! 143275

Intel Q6600 Processor Retails at £139 i will sell for £50 nice round number :)

The Intel Core 2 Quad processor is the latest in cutting edge processor technology for the desktop PC. Based on the Intel Core microarchitecture, the Intel Core 2 Quad processor delivers four complete execution cores within a single processor, delivering unprecedented performance and responsiveness in multi-threaded and multi-tasking business and home use environments. The Intel Core 2 Quad processor is at the center of today's most interactive and content rich software experiences. The evolving set of threaded multi-media applications, including digital content creation, will shine as users are able to complete tasks faster. Game play can achieve even greater visualization and realism as tasks such as artificial intelligence (AI), physics, and rendering can be distributed across each of the four complete execution cores and run in parallel

Roll up Roll up, check out my wares!! VGQDoSnrNF7xviJ3--VR-R_1lMKLh9S7o64TnnOXCl_doO2ldXX2QF3ACvF-RIkYLZh7gD0oxasELeeuT95JMANxqEP7TQGiglTQKHGoNB143euhbFe7e7Ijfhud

PSU - £40

Thermaltake Toughpower 850 AP (W0131, 850W)

You may disagree with me, yet I think that an 800W power supply is the reasonable maximum the owner of a top-end gaming station with two graphics cards should consider as a possible buy. Our measurements show that a PC with a Core 2 Quad and a pair of GeForce 8800 GTX does not consume even 500W under full load. So, an 850W is going to provide a reserve for now as well as for the future. Higher-wattage PSUs represent the manufacturer’s desire to shock the customer with big numbers and to appear in computer-related news but they are not in fact necessary for today’s PCs

Roll up Roll up, check out my wares!! 9p1s

Be waiting to hear from peeps, any questions please post or pm me :)
Naytdawg
Naytdawg
Nayt
Nayt

Registration date : 2010-01-05

Back to top Go down