*NwA* Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cod mc2

+4
Snippers
Mad-Mike
Shug06
kopite73
8 posters

Go down

cod mc2 Empty cod mc2

Post by kopite73 Fri 13 Nov - 11:21:04

hi just got a copy of this any one got/getting , ill load it up tonight with my new pc if i can get the internet disk intime
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

cod mc2 Empty Re: cod mc2

Post by Shug06 Fri 13 Nov - 14:13:54

I'm getting it, but I think it's coming as a xmas present, so I can't go and buy it myself! Bad thing, I have to wait! Good thiing, the wife's buying it! Great thing, she can't complain that I'm playing too much!!!!!! :lol!:
Shug06
Shug06

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Fri 13 Nov - 14:48:55

heard alot of good things about it, so going to get it as soon as i get my new gfx card.
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Fri 13 Nov - 16:07:23

beat single player its amazing, just as good as cod4 single player if not better! The new special forces mode pretty sweet if only you could coop with more than 2 players! won't spoil the story but there are some truly amazing moments that will make go Woah!

Snippers

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Fri 13 Nov - 19:23:57

Had it sent it back.

Single player is sweet but online is 8v8 max with the players hosting the server just like xbox or PS3. Its a direct port of the console game no extra controls like the other cod games no lean and the ingame music is on all the time no volume control after 5 mins of the same tune it gets in your brain outting me of playing There is no dedicated server and no mod tools for making new maps. Alot of people including myself have issues starting the game frezing on the load screen. The replayability ie online sucks ass compared to 16v16 or more. Id say download a cracked copy play single player dont pay for it for the online as it is crap online.

Single player rox but for £40 dont bother play the cracked version then bin it.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Shug06 Sat 14 Nov - 17:21:18

Orford wrote:Had it sent it back.

Single player is sweet but online is 8v8 max with the players hosting the server just like xbox or PS3. Its a direct port of the console game no extra controls like the other cod games no lean and the ingame music is on all the time no volume control after 5 mins of the same tune it gets in your brain outting me of playing There is no dedicated server and no mod tools for making new maps. Alot of people including myself have issues starting the game frezing on the load screen. The replayability ie online sucks ass compared to 16v16 or more. Id say download a cracked copy play single player dont pay for it for the online as it is crap online.

Single player rox but for £40 dont bother play the cracked version then bin it.

If that is true about the online situation, it seem's the same as Op FlashP Dragon Rising. I think these companie's are trying to freeze out PC online gaming for dedicated server's as it is a long term thing and they only want to turn over a quick profit. They are also trying to get us PC gamer's to dumb down to the level of a Wii Warrior! Suspect bounce :flower:
Shug06
Shug06

Back to top Go down

Post by devilhawk Sat 14 Nov - 17:53:31

ALL true, i heard that most of the IW team working on it wanted rid of the NO DEDICATED SERVERS bull. But activision and IW's top dog said that it would be realy good for the PC,

FAIL !

I think all pc gamers need to start to accept that we are not to worryed about now. its all console console console. Theyve probs had enough of the Piracy i guess.

devilhawk

Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimension Tue 17 Nov - 21:22:55

That's what it's to do with mostly id say your right devil, Mind you im enjoying Multiplayer ive only had a couple of laggy games apart from tht ive tanned ass :D. Singleplayer is sweet as, Some of the shizz made me go affraid
Dimension
Dimension
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Tue 17 Nov - 23:10:22

sent my copy back as it kept crashing and would only run on a fresh reboot. Wasnt going to pay £40 and put up with that. Found out that when i installed it and register for steam i can download it and install with out the disk on the retail cd key i put in. So for free ill put up with the odd crash. LOL HAPPY DAYS.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Wed 18 Nov - 6:48:52

Orford wrote:sent my copy back as it kept crashing and would only run on a fresh reboot. Wasnt going to pay £40 and put up with that. Found out that when i installed it and register for steam i can download it and install with out the disk on the retail cd key i put in. So for free ill put up with the odd crash. LOL HAPPY DAYS.

lucky u, and that aint a bad idea to do lol :idea:
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Wed 18 Nov - 8:05:38

Orford wrote:sent my copy back as it kept crashing and would only run on a fresh reboot. Wasnt going to pay £40 and put up with that. Found out that when i installed it and register for steam i can download it and install with out the disk on the retail cd key i put in. So for free ill put up with the odd crash. LOL HAPPY DAYS.

That is indeed how steam works its beautiful you can install your games on as many PCs are you want, however you can only be logged in on one at a time, isn't that just awesome?, Which company/website are taking returns on PC games, however if they resend it out to some else, who then posts a picture of the serial with their steam user name to steam support, you will lose your copy of it, this I know as somebody used my left 4 dead key before it even arrived to me seeing as I preordered it I don't how this could have happened, but yeah I sent a picture to steam support and hey presto got my copy back :D.

Snippers

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Wed 18 Nov - 19:56:00

Sniperhid wrote:

That is indeed how steam works its beautiful you can install your games on as many PCs are you want, however you can only be logged in on one at a time, isn't that just awesome?, Which company/website are taking returns on PC games, however if they resend it out to some else, who then posts a picture of the serial with their steam user name to steam support, you will lose your copy of it, this I know as somebody used my left 4 dead key before it even arrived to me seeing as I preordered it I don't how this could have happened, but yeah I sent a picture to steam support and hey presto got my copy back :D.

No problem with that as ill just play it until ive finished the sp missions then uninstall it.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sun 22 Nov - 13:12:25

devilhawk wrote:ALL true, i heard that most of the IW team working on it wanted rid of the NO DEDICATED SERVERS bull. But activision and IW's top dog said that it would be realy good for the PC,

FAIL !

I think all pc gamers need to start to accept that we are not to worryed about now. its all console console console. Theyve probs had enough of the Piracy i guess.

Can't they just delay the PC release like they do for a number of games and get it right first time? Neutral

Still, SP sounds like a good romp. I might investigate it.
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Sun 22 Nov - 14:46:46

Orford wrote:
Sniperhid wrote:

No problem with that as ill just play it until ive finished the sp missions then uninstall it.

Orford, You still didn't tell us where you got it from.

Snippers

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Sun 22 Nov - 15:21:02

Game.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Tue 24 Nov - 11:56:05

For me 1st time playing it, didnt do that bad tbh, Thought I would be gettin owned all the time like in cod4..
[img]cod mc2 50e6fbf46e3599c8d11304eed2f6b049cadde74f[/img]
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Tue 24 Nov - 12:42:33

well ive been playin it a lot to i like the perk were if you die 4 times you can steel there kit as i have on thr sh1ty guns at the mo i like to die 4 times early on and nick the sniper wit the inbuilt uav lol . i will be on tonight if anyone fancy's a game come in to ts as im not sure how to add ya on steam yet and we can have a game. about 7 before the match fukt e match lol . i just unlocked the tv misile too thats fun for kill steaks cant wait for the chper gunner ;lol Shocked
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Tue 24 Nov - 13:39:34

yeah mate im up for a game, but it might be after the match.
whats ur steam username ill add you ?
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Tue 24 Nov - 13:41:12

Ranks and what you unlock etc....
Linky...

And if you want to add a colour to ur name, heres the codes..

^1 - RED
^2 - GREEN
^3 - YELLOW
^4 - BLUE
^5 - CYAN
^6 - PINK
^7 - WHITE
^8 - DEFAULT MAP COLOR
^9 - GREY OR DEFAULT MAP COLOR
^0 - BLACK

EG. ^4Mad^6-^4Mike
Would be = Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Shug06 Tue 24 Nov - 13:52:48

Right, I'm going to get it this weekend and I'll get it up and running. I've given up on Op Flashpoint as I keep losing connection online. Those "Bs!" owe me money!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Shug06
Shug06

Back to top Go down

Post by Orford Tue 24 Nov - 16:54:14

Add Or4ord
thats me steam ID.

Orford
Orford
Orford

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Tue 24 Nov - 16:59:50

added ye, accept the invitation
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimension Wed 25 Nov - 0:16:47

Couple of screenys, More on my x-fire..

cod mc2 Dd534bc816977e75ae9e6de3e540c8b3d29

cod mc2 1d4e0f60f50b66da408cf8d82613ad9d031
Dimension
Dimension
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Wed 25 Nov - 9:58:23

i think my one is kopite73

dime what does mwm stand for,

so can we all play on line together eveen if no ded servers wow did comeon after game didnt fancy it lol will beon tonight lol.
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimension Wed 25 Nov - 11:01:18

It stands for monkey's with machine guns lol.. It's my Cod4 - WaW clan
Dimension
Dimension
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kopite73 Wed 25 Nov - 11:50:26

oh ok lol do they do this version too .

maybe we have to get a NwA cod clan together lol
kopite73
kopite73
Kop
Kop

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Wed 25 Nov - 13:23:50

Ive added you on steam kop, accept the invite.
Dimension whats urs m8?
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by deadly22sniper Sat 28 Nov - 13:25:10

Dimension wrote:It stands for monkey's with machine guns lol.. It's my Cod4 - WaW clan

Just so long as you're not a CoD Wii warrior, that's fine. Razz
deadly22sniper
deadly22sniper
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimension Sun 6 Dec - 17:02:43

kopite73 wrote:oh ok lol do they do this version too .

maybe we have to get a NwA cod clan together lol

Yeh but its abit mad playin as a clan without dedi servers like, Dont feel normal lol.

Btw my steam is DimensioN2oo6 copy n paste it
Dimension
Dimension
*NwA* Clan Member
*NwA* Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Sun 6 Dec - 22:54:03

Also depending on what game mode you play, you can only have a certain amount on each side, for example... Search & Destroy is 6 Vs.6
sh!!!t i know cod mc2 Icon_twisted
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Shug06 Mon 7 Dec - 9:57:38

Been playing online a couple of nights now and it's been fun, would be better with dedicated servers. I'd much prefer it if I could chat to people I know when playing, much more fun. Here's my steam account name shug06.
Shug06
Shug06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Mon 7 Dec - 11:43:06

agree shug and ive added you mate :D
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Shug06 Mon 7 Dec - 11:54:43

Mad-Mike wrote:agree shug and ive added you mate :D

Nice one mate. And congrats "Honourable Member", you deserve it! :D
Shug06
Shug06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Mon 7 Dec - 22:28:18

lmao, i feel important now cod mc2 Icon_razz
cheers :D
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Tue 8 Dec - 16:41:52

look at this for a knife throw..
cod mc2 190bbf-4
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Tue 8 Dec - 23:31:26

Im WARNING you now lads, Do not use in game recording software on CODMW2, I was just using FRAPS and then a minute after I got disconnected from a server saying cheat detected cod mc2 Icon_mad
So I try to join another game and it keeps saying it now everytime I join a game, So I go to steam and see what my VAS status is and it says: Banned from some secure servers because of a cheating infraction.
WTF?? ive never cheated in my life, does anyone know who to contact about this? eg number, email etc??? please help
thanks mike
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Snippers Tue 8 Dec - 23:36:47

Mad-Mike wrote:Im WARNING you now lads, Do not use in game recording software on CODMW2, I was just using FRAPS and then a minute after I got disconnected from a server saying cheat detected cod mc2 Icon_mad
So I try to join another game and it keeps saying it now everytime I join a game, So I go to steam and see what my VAS status is and it says: Banned from some secure servers because of a cheating infraction.
WTF?? ive never cheated in my life, does anyone know who to contact about this? eg number, email etc??? please help
thanks mike
Firstly you mean VAC not VAS (Valve Anti Cheat)
Your'll have to contact valve, you can file a ticket if you want
https://support.steampowered.com/
My experience of their support hasn't been too good but I have heard some good stories like my friend got a free copy of left 4dead 2 when he had issues with left 4 dead. Though I don't know what they'll say.

Snippers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Wed 9 Dec - 9:16:42

Cheers m8, really wanted a phone number tbh to give them a mouth full, I aint in the mood at min as u probs guessed.
I probs wont hear anything from them you bet, just hope wt u say is the same 4 me.
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Shug06 Wed 9 Dec - 13:25:23

Mad-Mike wrote:Cheers m8, really wanted a phone number tbh to give them a mouth full, I aint in the mood at min as u probs guessed.
I probs wont hear anything from them you bet, just hope wt u say is the same 4 me.

I know they pissed you off mate, but cool down and think your direction of a approach through. You'll find more than likely that they've had this problem before and will fix it for you. But, if you go biting head's off, they'll leave you hanging. So, calm approach, that gives you the high moral ground. :D
Shug06
Shug06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Wed 9 Dec - 14:25:12

iknow yeah lol
ive contacted the support line and im just waiting for a reply to tell me how this has happend.
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad-Mike Wed 9 Dec - 16:46:44

Im really bored waiting for a reply back, been town nd bck with gf.
just been watching vids on youtube, watch this....

Its worth trying your luck sometimes ey?
Mad-Mike
Mad-Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum